Oh thanku, thanku, thanku Very Happy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 12:35 pm
http://www.shindigs.co.uk/images/img4aa437b9809a326f15140ea90f9b7207.png
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 03:06 pm
Good morning crew, pleased to the see the Captain surfaced, good on you Izzie, its all happening now. Sharing your excitement. Smile
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:35 pm
Hello to all. Wednesday.Geez.
Izzie, may your closing go, without a hitch, tomorrow. I'm happy for you.
Brooke-eventhough your a buckeye, I still wish you A's on your exams.
That's all for the moment. Everyone have a good day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:39 pm
Sooooooo excited..... sooooooooooooooooo sossssssoooo tired. I need to sleeps so... Razz Razz Razz Razz

SHIP's LOG

YEA - I'M MOVING Razz . All been quiet today. Good to see crew on the ship and thanku to all for wishes and thoughts - and Blue - I love a little tune - especially it's from a CLIFF TOP chap. Cool

Love to see our BabyBlue at the helm - happy days are here.

Hope missy is having a fab time - sure she is, hope Babbling got thru - sure she will have and hope QueenDev returns too - ..... mmmmmm - miss ya babe.

Crew - you are the very best. Smile

lovin ya all...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:48 pm
Good morning all - congrats on the sale going through Izzieliz - ((xx)) Have a good night's sleep. Exciting times ahead. Smile Will be in and out today but hope everyone has a great one.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:52 pm
Good night Captain and good morning ddxx. Sleep well Izzie you need it after all that shuffling. Won't be around for awhile as going out for the day with the 'boss' and her girlfriend. Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 04:59 pm
howdy all

been a miserable grey day here in the colonies

well done izzie, that's gotta be a load off your mind
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 05:02 pm
flowers watered Didge - sun on it's way.

Nite BEAgle and Indeedee ( oh I miss you all) - keep this ship sailing - busy waters around.

Lovin ya

Nite all x Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 01:48 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening...

HEY - and HEY again - what.... is this the ghost ship these days ? Shocked

I guess we're on autopilot right now - and I've tied the wheel down so we're going round in a nice circle somewhere in the Med I think... I dunno - but it looks kinda calm across the waves.

I've gotta do some more boxes today so will try and pop on board throughout the day if I can - I'm sure we'll reach Italy soon a?

meanwhile...

anyone to the helm Smile

and wishing everyone a wonderful day. I miss you all.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 01:51 am
Hey Izzie, good to see you, just dropped by for a few minutes but will be off again for the night. How is the ankle holding up and are you managing ok?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 01:59 am
AAaaaaaaaahh there's the BOSUN... Very Happy

Yep - holding up coco - ankle is terrible - physio is coming today and going to try and get some support there - just collapses, so is doing my knee in too.

However, things to do and people to see - so gotta just get on with it - rapidly running out of time now a Very Happy

I have to get insurance sorted out on the New Chez Izzie today - tried to do it yesterday as today I am legally responsible for the house - but the insurers say it has to go to the underwriters because I am next to the river. (it's only an itsby bitsy river!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes ) (oh, that's what Boscastle said I spose)!

OOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhh dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey ho. Gotta go and figure how to scan this survey report and get it sent up to them in........ 1 minutes. OOOPPs - better run a? Be back here in once I got that emailed up.

MMmmm - how does the scanner work! (all been unplugged and boxed yesterday Rolling Eyes gotta go sort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which bit goes where!!!

Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 02:44 am
SO EXCITED Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 03:33 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'VE EXCHANGED [/size] Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz SO SO HAPPY Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=w3BH9hKNPoI

"Feeling Good"

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on a tree
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me

And I'm feeling good Very Happy

Very Happy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 05:37 am
Good day all. Thursday here in the States. Came aboard to find the autopilot engaged. I see the ship last left the area of something called chateauIzzie.
I'm plotting a course towards New York, to see if I can get some ticker tape donated for the parade, here in Detroit. Yes, the Detroit Red Wings won the Stanley Cup last night.
Still waiting on the turtle.
Have a window of opportunity today. Eventhough the pear tree that was put in the ground five weeks ago is self pollinating, I'm digging another hole and adopting a barlett. Happy pear trees. Happy pear wine.
Izzie. Lots of excitement for you. Don't over do it.
Until another time.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 08:47 am
Hey all :-D

Decided to start work on Mon because I still have some things I need to get done here before I throw myself in the 70 hour work weeks.
So much to do, so little time.

I won't have time to completely catch up on the goings on here on deck, but I did see that congrats are in order for Brooke and Izzie, so a huge congrads to you both :-D

Thank you to all who have endlessly given your support to me in my struggles in the working world. Things didn't even come close to working out the way I would have liked them too, but as usual, I always have a plan B, C, and D, and I'm confident that things will improve once I move out of this area.
The Full Monty truly needs to focus on heading south where the work and men are abundant.

Hoping everyone in the crew is doing well.

Cheers :-D
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 10:07 am
Hey all! Miss me? Just popping in for a bit. Got homework to finish for class tonight, as always! I missed you all while I was offline (internet-less Sad )
Just wanted to say hey, and I'll try to catch up with things as I can! Thinking of you all.
Hey Mon-, whatever is going on with you, ya know we're here for ya! Hope all is well in your corner, and the same goes for the rest of ya!
Hey, Alex1 How 'bout those Red Wings, eh?! Woo-hoo! I assume you saw the game as well? Will be 'round for the ticker tape parade. It's a great excuse to party!
Queen Dev-waving from the big mitten!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 03:54 pm
Howdy folkses;

Congrats Lzzie; are you getting a new boat too?

Good luck to all who have new challenges.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 04:25 pm
Great to read about all the excitement Izzie, a new chapter in your life is almost here, so happy for you and wishing you all the very, very best. Don't forget to place a bird bath outside so the Eagle has an excuse to drop in occasionally. Laughing

Congratulations to Alex and Dev for the Red Wings winning the Stanley Cup. Should be some party coming up.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2008 05:10 pm
Tryagain wrote:

Or are they all down in the cabin helping Brooke to find her pants!

Nope! I had to find em' all by myself. Evil or Very Mad But I did wanna jump back in here and say (cuz you can't tell by the picture) that I was able to keep my panties on. Razz And it's a good thing I wore some that day. Rolling Eyes

Izzie! Gosh you deserve happiness - excitement - peace - love - and every single wonderful thing that life holds in the realm of your world, and far beyond. This is a new chapter for you. Embrace it. Make it whatever your heart desires it to be...cuz ya know, dear lady, your boundries can only be set by you. Nobody else. So set em' far and wide and don't forget to go outside and look up at the sky and say "World, you belong to me." I believe you have GREAT things ahead of you!

So Izzie.....let me leave you with a song. The song itself is relating to a relationship. But I believe it can relate to anything in your life that starts anew. Starting All Over Again. It's the belief and love of oneself that gets us to the top of our mountains. I'm gonna enjoy watching you climb.

Montana...... I'm glad to see that you have a positive attitude. I know the job thing didn't turn out like you wanted it to. But that just means there's something better out there for you. It's just not ready for you to grab ahold of it yet. That goes for your love life too. :wink: Wishing you lived closer to me ... I'd take ya out tonight and introduce you to "my world". There's a few nice looking, decent, single guys around here. There really is. Not just saying that. Gosh, you know our parallel paths have and always will, give me a sistership feeling for you. Don't ever hesitate to call on me for anything. If I can help ...I will. If I can't....well, maybe I'll know somebody who can.

dev ......Did we miss you, you ask???? Is the Pope, Catholic? Does a bear **** in the woods? Is a frog's butt water-tight? Of course we missed you!!! Laughing Was wondering where ya got to. You probably posted something and I either missed it or forgot. I've been brain fried as of late. Anyhow.....welcome back!

Alex ...congrats on the Red Wings 11th Stanley Cup win! I'm not into hockey, much myself. A lot of my friends are though. And most are Wings fans. Big high-five! That goes for you, too, dev!

As for me ..... One year finished. Three - Four more to go. Depending on how high I can keep my GPA. It has to stay high in order for me to go over max credits allowed . And even then, such requests have to be approved. Plus it has to stay high in order for me to get the teaching job I want. Smile But I'm glad it's over for now. It hasn't registered in my brain that summer vacation is here, though. Wednesdays exam was so hard. Depressingly hard. I resigned myself after walking out of class yesterday...to being happy if I can just hold onto my 3.94 GPA. That's how bad I figured I did. So when I turned in my test the Professor asked me why the long face. I think he felt bad for me cuz he emailed me last night to give me my score. Bless his heart. A-. Not a perfect A but I'll take it! It gives me a solid A for the year in his class. And brings back my hope of taking my 3.94 up to 3.97 GPA final. Of course 4.0 would be perfect Razz but that ain't gonna happen. Anyhow......enough about me. Enough about school.

(((( Hugs ))))
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 02:25:24