"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

unclelarry

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 07:42 am
Good morning mismi, nothing special going on just trying to stay ahead of things here at work. Although it is a real pretty day outside, unfortunately I have to be inside. Nothin' we can do about that.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 07:50 am
I am sorry Uncle...that is frustrating...but maybe you will have time after work to enjoy the daylight hours a little bit...I hope. Hope you can stay ahead of that work too! Have a good day!
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:15 am
I don't know about staying ahead, but I am keeping up...for now. Just as long as I'm not traveling it's easy enough to get things done.
Now that it's staying light until 8:30 or so I can get things done a home too.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:31 am
Stopping in to say HI to ALL and hoping everyone has a good day or night.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:31 am
Hey's to you all...

Unc - lovely to see you. Hope the missus is toddling along well and will soon be back to herself. Glad the weather is good for you too - ah ha - THE YARD time :wink:

Missy - so glad there wasn't a head-hurt. You did sound relaxed which was great and "tomorrow, tomorrow.... is only a day away" - as Annie would say. Razz

JPB - I HAD BREAKFAST WITH YOU - so laughing now Razz

Tulip - see ya tomorrow girlie... Very Happy

and BEAgle.... "So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, g'nite" as the Von Trapps would say.

Right..... of again.... Very Happy xxxxxxx
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 08:48 am
Breakfast late is better than no breakfast at all, right?

Speaking of the Von Trapps -- when they moved to the US they moved to a spot not too far from where I grew up. You can see the surrounding area on their web site
http://www.trappfamily.com/
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 09:25 am
Good afternoon to you Izzie. My wife is getting better everyday, little by little. She really wants to start driving again and get back to work, the inactivity is driving her crazy. Yup, it's yard work time. It rained most of Saturday but yesterday I got the veggies in the garden and pulled the cover off the pool. I'll hook up the pump and filter tonight and start cleaning things up....now if the water would warm up.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 02:26 pm
Hey

Uncle Larry - so pleased your wife is doing well and understand her frustration. The pool will be good for her if you can get the water warmed up - hydrotherapy... that will help her heaps.

I'm tired, sore and cold - my boiler has broken down and I have no heating or hot water Crying or Very sad Guess I need to call the plumber tomorrow! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 02:42 pm
Good morning all, cold here too Izzie but I can put the space heater on and make things comfortable. About to make a cuppa and look at the threads to see what's been happening.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 03:07 pm
good afternoon all, been cleaning up the gardens all day

warm here for june, 28 celsius, gonna be 33 on friday

rain for the next couple of days, the plants will be happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 03:26 pm
Izzie -- you need one of those campfires dj built the other day. Don't do it in the house tho, k?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 03:40 pm
Hoping she has a electric blanket. Stay warm sweeie...

Good Morning Dutchy...

I am lollygagging about. Not accomplishing near as much as I'd hoped. Apparently I have already gone on vacation. shoot.

Hugs to you all...
may see you momentarily tomorrow
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 03:42 pm
Hey missy -- ima having one of those days too!!!

We should get together and accomplish nothing!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 03:44 pm
I am sure it would be great big fun! I have no doubt. There is nothing better than doing nothing with friends! :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 03:53 pm
Hey Izzie!!!! I found some dessert for you for later Very Happy

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksm/lowres/ksmn1746l.jpg
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 04:05 pm
Good morning to everyone. Ooooo it is foggy here this morning - a real "pea souper". Cold too but should warm up to a lovely winter's day. Going to take time out to read back over the posts and then will catch up with you all. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 04:17 pm
Hi there ddxx, good to see you, can just imagine what it is like up your way, brrrrrrrrr. To early for a 'Chardie' but a strong cuppa will get you going. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 04:52 pm
Ship's Log

Hey Hey

Well, I have been outside attempting to get the bastid boiler working. Now soaking wet and cold - too many nasty, nasty cobwebs for my liking - but did big and brave with the torch and it's up and running - for how long, not sure - but I have heat coming through the floorboards - so that is coco. Fortunately the laptop has come in handy as an electric heater. What a positive a? Razz

Just wanted to wish our darling Dixie Girl Missy the very, very, very best and relaxing holiday with her girlfriends - will miss you mismi so much - but just so happy to hear the excitement in your voice and to see that sunshine smiling from you. ENJOY GIRL - have the greatest time.

AND ... our Full Monty starts work tomorrow - so proud of you girl - you have got guts and determination, as well as a massive heart and good soul. Good on you. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

AND... hopefully our Babbling Girl has got the most part of the exams out of the way today.... next ones on Wednesday I believe - so ... few more days Babbling and you'll be set for the summer.

Still hoping all is alright with our QueenDev - missing you girlie and thinking about you. Rainkeeper - come back when you can hun. xx

Indeedee and BEAgle - lovely to see you and sorry not to be able to stop and yabber but I need to try and get some sleep. I'm that tired that I hope I will go off to my dreamcatcher soon.

JPB - love you - I ate choc for dessert!!!!!! You know, I've been called an old trout before - it is one of my FINer points. Laughing

Didge - good to see you mate and pleased the weather is being good to you. Ooooh - 33deg - little hot for me - I'd be crispy. Look forward to seeing more pics if you can send them our way.

Looks like the removals peeps are coming on Wednesday to take a lot of my furniture to the auction rooms and leave me boxes, paper and tape to pack up all the "stuff". Still haven't exchanged contracts so please all keep yer fingers crossed. Tulip is hoping to pop by tomorrow - she will be "minute taker" and we shall have to do lists for the auctioneers. OH MY Shocked (ugh)

Will be around for a few mins but if I don't catchya tonite - MISSY - ENJOY and MONTY - GO GIRL Razz

Wishing everyone a great day tomorrow

Crew - you are the very best Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
Goodnight Izzieliz - good luck with removalists.

Morning Dutchy - yeah on my second earl grey already. Done heaps of chores already to try and clear a bit of my day ahead for xwords (and jinkypops :wink: you should now I am addicted to anything that keeps the little grey cells going!)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 05:05 pm
Good night dear Captain, sleep well, see you tomorrow morning.

Will be offline for a while ddxx but will try to keep your grey matter working. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 06:36:20