"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 03:51 pm
Good morning guys - lovely pics I have just scrolled back and seen. So many good photographers. Few scarey ones from Brooke. As you know the threat we have here is bushfires but I don't think I could handle tornadoes. Scarey!

Nice to see everyone babbling away.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 03:55 pm
Hi ddxx, you're looking well this morning, down to 4 this morning and pretty nippy, promises to be another beautiful winters day, yesterday was just perfect. Will be outside most of the day.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:00 pm
Morning Dutchy, yes very nippy here too but the days have been just beautiful. I will be in and out today too and still trying to drive new toy. Will take it with me when I go into town and shoot a few more pics. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:07 pm
That new toy is taking a little bit of getting used to, took mine with me yesterday, made some pictures near the seaside and managed to get one on the thread. Don't ask me how I did it but I did. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 04:13 pm

Ship's Log
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8952/awardcy3.jpg x 2.

Chin-Ups go to…
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2206/happyfeetfg8.jpg

Babbling - twisters go, exams near done
BidRed and his poorly back and best wishes for your girl-dawg love
RH-DJ and Tulip - connections to the internet - we miss you
Indeedee - trees needed to come down to keep you safe
QueenDev and Hubby - MFD missing from deck and job job job posivibes
Babbling and WytVi - working hard - nearly there
Missy - holiday soon
JPB - work all to be finished
FQsis - Bean nearly finished exams - holiday for you soon

Insomniac watch comme………. - ah well, times are changing a? Little fella is home for good now and I have school runs for 6 weeks - which means I have to get to bed before 6.29am as I have to get up around 6.30am!!! So….. I do hope to sleep - tho I loathe to leave y'all overnite when everyone is having a yabber…. But … we shall see.

HOWEVER…..

Crew - you are always the very Best Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:15 pm
Goodnight Izzieliz - another fine captains log. Smile I am heading out for an hour or two and you should definitely be asleep by then! You've got busy times ahead so take care now. ((xxx))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:18 pm
Thanku girlie - have a lovely day Indeedee - love to you and yours - hope you become Inspector Gagdet too Very Happy

Lovin ya hun x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 10:41 pm
Hi sweet folks. I have had a couple of glasses of wine - my favorite thing to do, haven't done it in a while...trying to avoid the caloric intake. But Have a great bottle of cab/sauv that is quite yummy. And so everything is warm and fuzzy. I like that.

Hope you are all having a good day...or are resting well..whichever the case may be! Laughing I have so much to do before I leave Tuesday - I am a bit overwhelmed. I am in my manic mode...which is why I had the wine I am thinking. And it is doing exactly what I wanted it to...which is slowing down the thought processes. I am about to go to bed. Need a glass of water though.

Have you all seen Second Hand Lions? I just finishes watching it. It is probably one of my most favorite movies. So great. Makes me want to live different. Apart and how I want to...

Okay...getting a little sloppy. Good Night. Going to call it a night...The Professor has poison ivy and is SO cranky. Yet another reason for my two glasses. I am sharing too much huh? He is driving me NUTS. Such a baby. But I do feel for him...must dredge up that sympathy/empathy - so I can be nicer to him.

See you all tomorrow....I am afraid I have overindulged. YOu would think two glasses of wine would not be THAT big a deal. bUt whow...I can't feel my tongue. Or my face. Going to bed now.

nite nite
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 11:56 pm
Mismi dear you're irrepressible when you have had a couple of drinks, I love your story, straight from the heart, just beautiful. The wine certainly didn't slow you down, you sound really like a loose tappet, but so very adorable. Good night, trust you'll be able to make the Professor loose his crankiness, sure you'll know the correct remedy. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 01:35 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Well I made the school run Razz

I spent most of the day on my feet yesterday so am struggling a bit today. The ankle is labouring badly so gonna call the consultant and find out where my appointments are - I "list" to the left Laughing

Missy - you sounded all mellow to me hun - I could see you at the computer and all kinda "relaxed" and sleepy - just saying what came into your head. That's good hun - just looked the movie up - ahhhhhh - that's the warm and fuzzies too a? Hope the Professor is improving - and also that his Poison Ivy is much better :wink: Bless A!!!!!

Right Missy - get yerself a list of all the things you need to do today and go to it - HOLIDAY TOMORROW - how happy for you. Don't be doing any of the "guilt" thing - boys are gonna have a FAB time with their grandparents, the Professor is going to be being the Professor and will have much peace and solitude... and you little lady - will be with your friends, chilling and spilling and having a little time to yourself to recoup.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

BABBLING - THINKING OF YOU HUNNI - ALL THE WAY!

See ya later BEAgle - hope dinner is mmmmmmmmmmmmm. x
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 02:08 am
Well done Izzie, Just checking very quickly as I can only access this via my school internet! Still no internet or e-mails at home! I hope all of you are ok, I am ok just, it is very difficult as I have missed talking to you all! I don't have anyone to talk, vent or laugh with now! So I can only access this site occossionally. Thinking and missing you all X
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 03:48 am
Hi BlackTulip so nice seeing you, we've certainly missed you, any likelyhood of coming back on line soon?

Izzie take it easy and watch that ankle, don't like to see you back in that wheelchair.

Wishing our dear missy a great holiday, time to recharge those batteries and have a good time, you deserve it.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 06:08 am
Before sunup, may I say; howdy and wish (in no particular order):

Brooke on the exams.
Miss mi on her Vacation.
Tulip on her phone,
Lzzie on her move.
Dee Dee on her garden.
Dutchy on his weight.

And all the rest of you; may matters resolve themselves to your complete satisfaction.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 06:16 am
You may....

Thanku Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 06:22 am
Thought I'd check in before I return home. Great to hear you guys again! I really don't know if I will be getting my Broadband reconnected yet the provider is CR*P! Whoops sorry not supposed to swear!

Will try and check in tomorrow X Smile Very Happy Am so happy to hear from you all
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 06:25 am
GOOD Morning!!!!

Izzie -- you are the champ. Well done on getting S up and off to school this morning.

I wonder how Missy's head is this morning? Missy, sweetie, not being able to feel your tongue is only a problem when you try to talk. Your tongue is not necessary for typing your wonderful posts. But here's a spare tongue should you ever need one Razz

It's finally warm enough here to enjoy my morning coffee next to an open window. The songbirds are singing merrily, the sun is shining and it promises to be a lovely day!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=83cO0oJvkVY&feature=related
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 06:29 am
oops, just cross-posted with Tulip. Hope you get full access back soon, tulip (reliable access seems to be a situation affecting more than one of our favorite folks).

Check in as you can. I've been wondering how your new garden is coming along?
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 07:16 am
Good morning folks. What's up?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 07:22 am
The Eagle's day is finished, settling down on my perch to roost, you all have a great day. See you tomorrow.
Hugs from downunder.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 07:36 am
HEY!

Good Morning Tulip so glad to see you here. Hope you are well and I hope your internet service is fixed soon. I miss seeing you here!

Howdy Uncle! How are you today?

JPB...can you believe that I am feeling pretty good this morning? I did drink plenty of water so I am sure that helped. But I have much on my plate today. Thanks for the extra tongue Laughing

Loose tappet huh? Nice. It is an apt description unfortunately! Razz Thanks Dutchy...I am glad you find me adorable when I'm shnockered. :wink:
Good Night Dutchy - rest well!

TryAgain...so good to see you this morning...and aren't you just the sweetest? Got up on the right side of the bed huh? :wink:

Izzie...thinking of you hun...I know you have plenty on your plate. Hoping you get it all done and that it is not weighing too heavy on you.

Brooke you as well as you take your tests. I am sure you will do great!

Montana..hope you are keeping that chin up and that you are not stressed. Miss seeing you around here.

DeeDee - hope you have a good rest as well.

How is FQ these days? And I hope to hear from RainKeeper soon. So glad she popped in to say hello.

Okay...hugs to you all...I am going to start getting things done.

see you later!
missy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 08:19:11