"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:36 pm
The 24hr SHELL or is it BP garage - 3 miles up the road! Very Happy

It sells all your essentials..... at the cost of an arm and leg of course. But it's handy for milk etc.

Nearest supermarket is about 8 miles away - don't like supermarkets. Full of food and people Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:40 pm
Seems very much the same as here, several garages on the freeway with 24 hour shops attached, only 200 yards away, I can walk it! Are you shy of people? Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:04 pm
Nah, not shy of folk like that - just prefer not to be around lotsa folk comparing the price of toothpaste and all that - and food - ugh. Don't really do the shopping thing. So not a girl (unless I'm with FQsis) - like being a semi-hermit - just don't feel the need to go and be with people all the time. Love the peace and quiet of the country - and extremely loud music if I want to play it!

Would love to be in the mountains somewhere - I guess being here I've got used to the solitude - it's nice. Would NOT want to live in a big town or city again. Gonna be so so strange being in a village. I'm right on the edge of the village and will have a neighbour one side ... and fish the other. So, that will be different. Only a few houses in the village, pub and tiny Post Office/Store. Cool. Think it's gonna be good tho. No - I AM SURE IT IS GONNA BE GREAT!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 07:44 pm
Eagle going offline for a while, guess everybody is asleep, including the Captain after an exiting and busy day. Sleep well and long Izzie, we'll meet up again in morning.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 07:46 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 07:52 pm
Talking in your sleep eh! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 07:56 pm
zi zink zi zust ze..... Rolling Eyes

shutting down now - gotta sleep - will sleep good tonite Very Happy

Have a lovely day hunni and love to Indeedee if she jumps aboard - helm over the my Bosun - lovin youz .... nite BEAgle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 07:59 pm
Nite, nite again Captain, sweet dreams, will guide the ship as expected. Hugs from downunder. xox
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 07:59 pm
Hi Dutchy and Izzie!

Izzie......I am so happy for you! Was just trying to get caught up on this thread and was reading your great news! I wish I was there to help you pack! Keep smiling that purdy smile, sweet lady. You light up the world of every person you touch. G'night my friend!

As for me, well .........

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/s/schools_out-2864.gif

I have 3 exams on Monday. That will be my hardest day. Nothing on Tuesday. One exam on Wednesday. Two exams on Thursday and that officially is my last day as I lucked out have no exams on Friday. Then it's just sweating it out till grades are posted. I feel good about the exams. I'm ready for them now. Wishing I could just sit down and take em' all at once and be done with it.

Came home and changed clothes and went running. I had the kind of run where, you know, your legs burn and feel hard as a rock. And you are drenched in sweat. Good stress reliever and it definitely worked cuz I feel like I could take on just about anything!

I have wayyyyyy too much energy now, though. :wink:
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:03 pm
hey folks, just having a little campfire out back and it started to rain

kind of a bummer but we need it for the gardens

good luck next week brooke, it all be over before you know it
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:06 pm
Hi Brooke, that is great news for you as well, very happy for you and wish you well for the coming exams. Sure you will do well with the effort you've put in, you're a very determined lady I feel.

For the present I'm keeping away from you, much to dangerous when you're so fit and ready to take on anything. :wink:

Have a great weekend.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:06 pm
Hey Babbling - chuffed for you girlie - WELL DONE - exams to go - THEN PLAYTIME GIRLIE - WHHHOOOO HOOOOOO! Very Happy Razz

Hey DjjD - good to see you ..... sorry you had a rain out -- nite for now x

Nite Bosun...

Lovin y'all Razz xxxxx
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:07 pm
Thanks dj! I appreciate it!

Sorry the rain put a damper on your fire, though. Strong storms comin' at Ohio for later on tonight. Unless the forecast has changed. And I'm a big chicken when it storms!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:08 pm
Thanks Izzie.......now go get some sleep! You still have lots of packing to do tomorrow! Very Happy Gnite sweetie
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:09 pm
nite Izzie...rest well...I am about to turn in myself.

Happy for you Brooke..I remember what a relief it was when the last exam was behind me.

dj...sorry the rain ruined your campfire...happy for your plants though.

Dutchy - have a great day

Nitey Nite folks
Hugs,
missy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:09 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Hi Brooke, that is great news for you as well, very happy for you and wish you well for the coming exams. Sure you will do well with the effort you've put in, you're a very determined lady I feel.

For the present I'm keeping away from you, much to dangerous when you're so fit and ready to take on anything. :wink:

Have a great weekend.

Thanks Dutchy!

PS- Don't be afraid. I don't bite! :wink: (well, sometimes I do. But not too hard)
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:10 pm
Thanks Missy........Sleep well!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:16 pm
Good night dear mismi, catch you tomorrow.

As for you Brooke, no biting but you may nibble my ear. Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:21 pm
Such an erotic place to nibble on. Gives me goosebumps when someone goes after my ear. Very Happy (But I like)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 03:44 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

How is the world today?

It is a fab day here - beautiful blue skies and twitterpating birds!

OHOHOH - I need a new body please. Mine just won't lift stuff that normally it could do. I was having a wonderful sleep - but then phone rang EARLY!!!!! Dagnabbit!

BUT

IT WAS THE REMOVAL COMPANY Very Happy and they are coming by at 6ish to give me a quote. Other removals haven't got back to me yet Confused So it was a good call to be woken up with.... now I just have to get the hands and arms working and remove "tut" from the house. Think I need to order a skip - or perhaps my PaPa's trailer.... mmmm..... cheaper option there - go with that one methinks.

Will be on and off the deck today so will try and catch up with y'all throughout the day.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Smile

x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 04:26:23