"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 03:30 pm
It's good news week… Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 03:35 pm
OH - IT MOST CERTAINLY IS GOOD NEWS WEEK!

Stormy - YEA YEA YEA - I'm so, so, so glad you keep the NURSE. Well done you - it's fantastic for those kids - and all because you spoke up for what you believed in. FAB! Very Happy Major pat on the back coming to you girl - but really, you'll just need to look at those kids faces who need their nurse - and that'll give you the best back-pat you could wish for. So proud of you.

Oh, so lovely to see you BabyBlue! Hope the Blue world is faring well and the goats are happy and grazing. Cool

Been a mad day here - OMG - boxes everywhere….. stuff, stuff and stuff everywhere. So gonna have to get rid of all the "tut". Exhausted - but good exhausted. Razz

My buyers turned up today - they are as excited as I am. They have a gorgeous house to move into (hopefully!) and I have a gorgeous new home to make next to a babbling brook. Happy days! Very Happy

AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh NOOOOOOOO - just realised I have no milk for tea…. HOW SAD IS THAT! Have to get in the beast-car and have a little drive….. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:34 pm
The Eagle has landed after a long zzzzzzzzzzz and noted Izzie is still very exited, drank so much Earl Grey that no milk is left, do drive carefully Captain, see you when you return. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:36 pm
Be very very careful Izzie...I am so excited for you - sounds like you had a good day! You Dutchy have been quite the lazy boy this week...can't believe how late you are sleeping these days... :wink:

I'm sleepy...and I still have quite a ways to go in this day.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:39 pm
Mismi how can you say I've been lazy, have been working long and hard in my garden almost every day, combined with late evenings, I obviously needed my sleep. Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:40 pm
Well...I am just not used to you sleeping so late I suppose. You are up and at 'em so early usually. I know you aren't lazy.... Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:44 pm
6am is my usual time, but this week it has been more like 7am, then breakkie, shower so have have been later on line. Maybe the cold mornings we're having helped too by staying in a warm bed a little longer Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:46 pm
It is harder to get up in the winter to be sure. The Professor sleeps with the windows open and it is below freezing some nights...brrrr...impossible to get up!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:49 pm
Wow what a man, I sleep with windows closed and my electric blanket on Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:50 pm
He is an electric heater...like sleeping with a radiator! Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:53 pm
You lucky girl :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:55 pm
Well....you know - he is blessed himself. I could complain. Well..I do complain...oh heck. I'm a shrew.

So what's up today Dutchy?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:01 pm
You mean you are 'shrewd' Smile Quiet Saturday, going to the market in town this morning, watch football this afternoon, and have friends over tonight.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:01 pm
Oh guys - you make me smile so big. I haven't left for the garage yet - but I must go get milk for the morning. Can't be not 'aving a cuppa in't mornin'!

Be back soooooooooooooooooooon - off in the car now! Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:03 pm
Wait a second...where you going at midnight Izzie? Of course I live in the county but my stores are closed at 12:00am,,,,

be very careful hon.

Hugs to you,
Missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:07 pm
You set me wondering too mismi, Izzie out on the road at midnight by herself, do be careful Captain. Is the milk that important?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:10 pm
Gotta go Dutchy...must cook for my family - I am making crab burgers tonight...should be pretty good. Hope you have a wonderful Saturday sweety!
Missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:14 pm
Yes mismi...family takes priority... your burgers sound delicious, have a great night with the family. Catch you another day.
Hugs.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:28 pm
Laughing

er

er

er

OH BEAgle - IS MILK THAT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Of course it is. It's really fine. That was SO MUCH FUN. Not another car on the road, pitch black, in the country. Very very good.

AND....

I bought a BOUNTY - oh, coco-nut! MMMMMMmmmmmm goood!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:31 pm
One question lone ranger nut fan, what shop is open at this ungodly hour, or did you milk a cow along the way? Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 06:30:44