"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 05:26 pm
I reckon he could do with a roasting!

Someone switch the galley oven on a? And don't forget to baste!

Right.... I am going quiet for a while - off into my galley to make a drink!

Babbling - good to see ya girlie... hope the study's going well. Thinking of you.

Missy - enjoy your dinner girlie - see ya later.

BEAgle - I shall return to turn you over! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 05:36 pm
Can't wait Izzie. :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 05:38 pm
Izzie ...... I'm just gonna sit down here and watch you pluck Dutchy.

I'm kinky that way. Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 05:46 pm
Brooke you're a tease :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 05:51 pm
Dutchy wrote:
Brooke you're a tease :wink:

Uh - uh!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 06:05 pm
Have a feeling Izzie has fallen asleep on the job Smile Going to shower and have brekkie ladies, will be back later.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 06:15 pm
HA! Very Happy as if...... oh.... can't write what I was gonna! Rolling Eyes

Ship's Log

or maybe a bit of a Ship's Twig tonite!

Evening All - well we've had a lot of crew onboard and it's been lovely to have a little fun yabber. Missy has gone off to have some dinner having helped assist in roasting the cheeky BEAgle. Babbling is still a studious gal but it was great to see her and we're just wishing her all the best over the next few days. It was also lovely to see our Blue dropping by to say a quick hello before he goes off to do some sheep shearing. Razz

I'm a bit weary now…

So that's the log for today! (I'm still in one of those moods!) Very Happy

Wishing everyone a great Friday and trusting you are all well.

Crew - you are the Very Best Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:23 pm
3:20 - sleep needed bigtime. Nice taking to you BEAgle (get yer mic sorted boyo! Rolling Eyes ) :wink:

Laters peeps.

Missed ya Indeedee x

Ozy's to the helm

Lovin y'all Razz

Dreaming sweetly of far off places..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 09:14 pm
Where are you taking me Izzie, far off places? Problem solved you little parrot :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:48 am
I'M MOVING IN 11 DAYS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

HOW HAPPY IS THAT Razz

K - breathe breathe breathe..... haven't exchanged contracts..... BUT..... chap got the all clear, letter being faxed from his consultant to the mortgage company, I've been told to book the removals company, solicitor is sure that will happen early next week and date I have to to be outta here and into NEW CHEZ IZZIE is 11 June 2008

OMG!

OH- heck ... do I need to to start organising stuff a :wink:

Oooooooh - anyone know anyone who can send me a team of removals crew!

(ooooooooooooohhhh nothing go wrong nothing go wrong nothing go wrong)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 05:55 am
That is fantastic news Izzie, will keep fingers crossed and pray nothing will go wrong, and you with the little bloke, and ofcourse R can start a new live. So happy for you my friend. Hugs from downunder.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:02 am
OH - I'M SO EXCITED

Haven't got a clue where to start now....... OMG! Laughing

So I'm drinking a cuppa tea Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:10 am
Joining you with a cup of 'Lipton' tea. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:15 am
I wish I could come help Izzie...I am pretty good at stuff like that. I like organizing and throwing away stuff...you might not like me so much for that. But it is one of my favorite things about moving - throwing away the garbage. So freeing

Congratulations sweet friend!

(((IZZIE)))

Good Morning both of you! I am feeling pretty good right now...pretty sure I will hit the skids in just a bit though. I stayed up cleaning out a closet and throwing things away Laughing well bagging them to give away anyway.

I am going to boot the Professor out of bed...he is being a bit of a slug this morning....see you all later.

Hugs to you both

Where is DeeDee by the way?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:21 am
(Lipton Tea - gag) Laughing

oh......... gosh...... dunno where to start - my heart is going ten to the dozen right now. Have left messages for the removals companies so have to wait for them to get back to me.

Ex-hub was taking the little fella and Tulips son to the Jurassic Beach at Lyme Regis and his car has broken down. They are now stranded at the garage in Exeter and I can't pick them up (30 miles) as I can't drive a distance right now - think my Mom is on her way tho!!!!!! Oh bless - they were so looking forward to that.

Oh oh oh...... am jumping up and down - SO EXCITED!!!!!! I will live next to a Babbling Brook. It can't get any better than that a? Very Happy

Oh Thanks Missy - you do help just knowing you are on the end of the laptop. I'm a good organiser too - just need to engage my redundant brain now - electric/gas/phone/packing/solicitors/divorce papers/financial agreement/paperwork/new address stuff/mail/change of address .....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Laughing

step one: painkillers - get body moving
step two: Earl Grey again
step three: move butt into gear and one foot in front of the other...

am on my own and really wanna hug someone Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:29 am
Slow down slow, down young lady, I can feel the exitement all the way downunder, oh what a wonderful day eh.

Hi to mismi too, what a great pair you two would make, moving house, the bonfire will be seen for miles. Smile

Can't help you with the whereabouts of ddxx, haven't spotted her all day, probably doing a lot of gardening as the weather is ideal.

Would love a hug Izzie. :wink:
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:36 am
Congratulations.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kb6ErLPt4t8
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:40 am
Oh hey Alex - that is exactly the sort of music I have in my heart right now - I reckon you can all feel me and see me actually right now - I am bopping around - PERFECT PERFECT music and VT ------ THANKU SO MUCH.

Oh..... what a great day Very Happy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 08:58 am
Hi everyone. Izzie great news, glad for you. Alex that was a good song. Hope everyone has a great day ahead.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 10:54 am
That's great news Izzie. Things are looking up for you Very Happy

Good news here too...we're keeping the nurse Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.32 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 08:59:49