"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 08:28 am
Eagle's day has come to an end and time to crawl into my hammock, crew keep the ship on even course and in calm water please. You all enjoy the rest of the day, we'll be back in the morning. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 08:30 am
Good Night Dutchy...rest well
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 08:50 am
Eagles sleep in a hammock? Who knew?

http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/images/headers/single_head.jpg

(from Eagles Nest Outfitters)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 02:40 pm
Good morning crew, my goodness things have been quiet overnight, where is everybody? Tai Chi where did you pinch that picture of me, I didn't want to to show my big feet to everybody. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 02:45 pm
Morning BEAgle - hope you slept well - yep, quiet afternoon on board - lotsa busy folk. Do you have plans for your Thursday? Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 02:50 pm
Hi Captain, indeed I have, lots of paperwork. Going to the local store sometime today, free bbq, so going to have a snag and a drink (Diet Coke!) and do a bit of shopping. Friends calling in for dinner tonight, that's my program. Tiring isn't. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 03:13 pm
Good for you hun - glad you not gonna put your back out with gardening.

Gotta try and get the little fella upstairs - he's fallen asleep on the sofa - bless! Smile Will be back in a bit x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 03:49 pm
Good Golly Izzie...how you gonna do that?

We are home. I have a headache now. I am going to sit somewhere for a little while. My kids wore me out today!

Hugs to all,
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 03:59 pm
Good morning guys - no babysitting today so thought I would take mama out for a while - probably down to the local club so she can have a little flutter on the pokie machines - she loves that. I have been spending a bit of mama time this week and I started re-watching all of Sex and the City dvds. I don't know what is the funnier - watching them or mama's face - she is a little bit naive and this show can shock her. But she can see the funny side and is quite enjoying - bless her. We have been playing them whilst munchkin goes for afternoon nap and as soon as I put him down - wham - she is on the couch waiting. Smile

Love your big feet Dutchy :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 03:59 pm
Hi Captain, how did you get on with the little fella, got him into his bed yet? Don't worry about my back, watch yours.

Poor missy, you can't keep up with kids any more at your age you should know that, slow down a little. Smile Have a beer and put your feet up you deserve it.

Hugs to you both.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 04:38 pm
Hey crew

Oh... yep... little fella snuggled up in bed now - he's pretty good - you wake him up, he keeps his eyes closed, walks up the stairs holding my hand, into bed... done. He's pretty easy - love him.

Missy - ((((head hurt better girlie)))) - hope you get a little peace hunni.

Indeedee - am picturing MaMaDD's face - imagine it would bean eye-opener - but the picture I have of her is sitting on the sofa thinking "c'mon daughter, get in 'ere quick and put the dvd on...oh....oh....oh.... go to sleep munchkin!" Laughing! Bless!

BEAgle - who knew indeed! Such big feet for such a regal looking bird. My, what big shoes you must have! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 04:53 pm
Morning ddxx, went to the same place with mrs.D yesterday, she enjoys a flutter too, I enjoyed the meal. Large chicken schnitzel with the works for $5.50, can't go wrong. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:33 pm
Have been outside with dogs and the cat who decided it was playtime in the long grass. Shocked

Gosh, the stars are incredible tonite. It is so black tonite - so many stars and an owl making his presence known. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:37 pm
Love to be there Izzie and take you for a walk on the moors to get those tootsies back into shape. Will take shore leave now for a while but will be back later in the day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:38 pm
Thanku BEAgle - will see you later Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:40 pm
it's about two hours until star time here

i've been busy pruning trees and bushes the last few weeks, and have laid in a nice supply of fire wood for little campfires at the back of the property

very relaxing, watching the sun go down, a small fire, a cup of tea
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:42 pm
Oh how lovely - wish I could join you. Have you any marshmallows? Smile I can bring some tea - if you like a nice cuppa Earl Grey!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:53 pm
drinking something called monks blend right now, it's like an earl grey with a hint of vanilla
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:55 pm
http://www.teaopia.ca/prodimages/142-DEFAULT-m.jpg

MONK`S BLEND

Monk's Blend is a dramatic combination of Ceylon Black Tea, vanilla and grenadine. This lovely flavoured Black Tea is a perfect for vanilla and tea lovers alike and is sure to be enjoyed day or night.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 05:58 pm
this is one of my faves

http://www.teaopia.ca/prodimages/114-DEFAULT-m.jpg

CACTUS FIG

This flavoured tea is the perfect blend of Green Sencha, fig pieces, aloe vera, sandalwood and orange flowers. The combination provides an earthy yet sweet taste and aroma that is perfect any time of day.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 08:50:36