"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 06:00 pm
DjjD - Oh man - that sound's divine... I shall seek that out (oh, which means I will have to shop - ugh)..... but I will come back to you and let you know when I have tasted some. Does sound delicious. Hey, I learned two things from you today - how good is that Very Happy Thanku!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 06:07 pm
i go to a great little tea shop called teaopia

here's their website Teaopia
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 06:59 pm
Oh hey DjjD - I have been looking it up where to get them in the UK - and not so much luck Sad Will have a good search round tomorrow - I will succeed - no fear!

So need to get some shuteye now - nearly 2pm - which means you should be lighting a little fire soon and enjoying your stars. Hope a few shoot your way mate. Very Happy Don't forget to make a wish a? :wink:

Ship's Log

Well as our BEAgle passed over the helm having been yabbering to the girls and deckhands - TaiChi noticed his plates of meat "Oh my - What big feet you have BEAgle"…. Mmmm - say no more. :wink: TaiChi - hope all is coco with you and will see you soon.

Missy, JPB and I have been yabbering to our DjjD about tartans and tea - always a good combination there…. and fires under the stars. Oh - perfect. Uncle Larry popped by and let us know his wife is going really well with her recovery which is great to know. Thanku Unc.

Our Indeedee is watching Sex in the City and re-educating MaMaDD (who's enjoying!) Our BabyBlue has been a busy fella with the chicks - tho not on the ship - in the chicken house! See ya when we see you love. x

Missy has a (((headhurt))) right now so I will catch ya tomorrow Dixie-gal and hope you feel better soon. Good nights rest a?

I am cream crackered so need to close the lids and meet my dreamcatcher. Hope he will send less weird and confusing ones tonite. I wake wondering if something has changed… to find I am another day older and nothing has changed.

Soon - it will change. :wink:

Monty - thinking of you and hoping the job is going ticketyboo.

Stormy - (stress free girl) and Alex (Brussels grow well - no more mud in hall!)

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening tonite and a great day tomorrow. Thanku all for being here.

Lovin y'all Razz

Crew - you are the very best. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 07:41 pm
Just got back from taking mama out (she will be in in a minute looking to see if I am going to put more Sex in the city on) Smile

How you going Izzieliz?

Welcome Djjd - greetings from Australia. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 11:05 pm
A hooting hello to the crew aboard and a hugging scream to the captain here...
calling from "God's Own Country" or so they call Smile for me a land of compromise.yeah it gives me time to test the patience and tolerance in me..Ohhh its alright..but i really wish i had someone who would hug me..brush through my hair and say.. "ohhh its alright"...

Wheewww crew.. most of you out there have a calm and relaxed life..but Im getting to knw that life away from the bombay bustle needs patience. a speed racer might want a lot of patience to sit in a learners car going in the first gear..

I might have been stupid to seek the morning dew in this heated summer..but I never knew seeking compassion standing out from walls of monetary benefits was stupid..

I came home from a hurried life..that i may relax and soothe my nerves? oohhh no..i dint expect much..or i expected just this..dint I? Pressures from my brother to have the ancestral land partitioned..pressures from my inlaws to repay the money we loaned for he marriage ceremony!!!
This after working ths many hours!!!!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2008 11:53 pm
Hi verbivore pleased to hear you calling from "God's Own Country" albeit a little upset I gather. Never mind, the Eagle would love to give you a hug and run my hands through your lovely dark hair and say, cheer up verbivore everything will work out allright. Take care my friend. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 04:18 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Hey BEAgle - hope you had a good day and a nice evening with your friends. Smile

Vegemite - darlin' - I realise how hard this is for you - have got msn up so just buzz me and we can chat or email me a time and I will try and make sure I am around. Remember what I said about the family..... pull back if you need to. Oh sweetie - I wish it was easier for you. Try to enjoy the "holiday" time - and the other aspects - well, you will need to face them head on - or pull back. I understand how emotional it is for you.

Thinking of the crew and sending everyone good wishes....

lovin y'all Razz

xxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 07:26 am
Good day to Izzie, and all my friends. Thursday. Much to do, no game plan. Will see which way the wind blows the grass.
Funny how things change, and things happen. It is difficult watching someone you care for, learn a lifes tough lesson.
Verbivore-any night you can lay your head on your pillow, knowing family and friends are healthy and alive, puts you ahead of others.
Feeling like a buffet this weekend, so I'm headed to the ships galley to see what's in the icebox. Open for suggestions.
Everyone, have a nice day.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:02 am
Good morning folks...what's up?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:12 am
Hello all...Howdy Uncle...

I am well. Little sore - I added more weight to my work out and another set and my tail is feeling it today. Ouch.

I wanted to take the boys to the pool today for sure but it is going to rain. I have put it off for the last couple of days because friends were not able to come and it was grey. Grey again and it looks heavy outside like the clouds are about to burst. So...I am not sure what we will do. Maybe we will just hang here and get some things done.

I do have to take an older friend of mine to get Physical therapy a little later so I may do some errands then. They are going to go to the neighbors to play while I do that though, so that should be enough fun for them today. I don't have to entertain them everyday - but it gives them something to look forward to and myself a little leverage to get things done.

I hope you all have had, are having or will have a wonderful day.
I'll be back later.
Missy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:24 am
Mornin' mismi, do me a favor a keep the rain down there, I've got a lot to do outside after work tonight. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:26 am
G'day all, just popping in before calling it a day, had a great day Captain and ready to head for my cabin. Will call back first thing in the morning.
Good night.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:27 am
I will do my best ...seems to be working the last couple of days...I NEED the sun. Hope you get it done...I am trying to ignore the yard right now...the mosquitoes are horrid right now. I need to do all kinds of things to try to help with that though..ick. Worst part of summer - the bugs.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:28 am
Good Night Dutchy - rest well...see you later.
mis
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:32 am
Hmmmm....bugs,snakes,rain,tornadoes.....mismi, someone is trying to tell you something.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 08:58 am
Wanted to stop by to say Hi to EVERYONE. I didn't read back so, I hope you all are doing well.

My week was kinda boring.

Saturday = mowed lawn and broke my little toe
Tuesday = went to doctor because of my shoulder, have to go back to the surgeon and see what he has to say. My doctor said maybe they will put me under and manipulate my arm since there has been no improvement in 8 months.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 09:29 am
Hi TTH...

You think I should move Uncle? It is just living in the South...sorry to be such a whiner!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 01:31 pm
Evening All...

How goes the world tonite? Sorry to have missed folk - have been..... doing!

HA - laughed out loud today - and what's even funnier is my ex-hub made me LOL. Shocked

We were msnabbering earlier about stuff and I was telling him the latest on the HOUSE situation blah blah blah....

(sacchafachabueggerchaggasoddadikkkkkkker.... as you do at times!!!!) [be nice be nice be nice - breathe breathe]

so he says....

"the whole thing could fall down like a house of cards"

I said

*Yep. It Could. Hey Ho!"

He said

SOSDD and SNAFU

to which I thought - oops he's hadda few Drunk .....

I said "Uh"

Same Old Sh!t Different Day
Situation Normal. All F***ed Up.

Which I found really funny...

Wish I'd had them for the A-Z Whatever Thread the other day! Very Happy

OK - it was one of those.... had to be there moments. Ho hum Razz

Anyhhhhhhhhooo - I should know tomorrow whether or not the house is going through. If the guy having the medical today get's the all clear - we're good to go! If not....... boy, am I gonna be a grumpy moo so will have to steer clear of anything remotely winding me up or getting on my udders! Evil or Very Mad or let rip - one of the two. Very Happy

So - wishing you all a merry day - and hope the world is well. Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 01:40 pm
Hey Iz...That is funny what the ex said. But it will sell and I am hoping soon for you...this will all be over and you will be able to rest easy :wink:

we ended up going to the pool for a few hours afterall. It was nice - not so relaxing. For some reason they were intent on doing backflips off the side which makes me a nervous wreck. But they are boys....as long as they are being wise in how they do it - I just try to take a few deep breaths. They were fine...I am fine.

Now I have to get to work though. Laundry - it's a constant.

see you all in a bit!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 02:11 pm
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 1.7 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 06:38:02