"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:27 pm
Hey crew just flew in. hope you're all well, and looking forward to a stop over in Italy, they tell me it is a very romantic place. :wink:

Captain hold onto the rail darling, those stormy seas will abate and you'll soon be sailing in smoother water again. Italy here we come.

ddxx you're much tougher than I anticipated but I relish the thought of 'whipping your butt'. :wink:

Wishing missy well with the boys, sure you can handly them, you have a great summer ahead of you.

Hugs to the whole 'yabber-line' family.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:37 pm
Can somebody please hit me over the head and put me out of my misery?

Just toss me overboard when ur done.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:45 pm
JustBrooke what is it that makes you miserable on a glorious morning like this? Is the man in your life the guilty party, please tell me, and I deal with him first, and you later. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:46 pm
What's up Brooke - not your usual bubbly self?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:54 pm
All hands on deck; Brook is under attack - prepare to repel boardersÂ… Shocked
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:22 pm
Poor Brooke...it will be over soon sweetie! Then you will be able to play for a little while anyway...did you say you were going to go this summer too?

We are having spaghetti...ain't fancy - but I won't have to force feed, Thing 1,2 and 3.

Hiya Try, Dutchy and DeeDee...

sweet Iz take care of yourself hun.

HUGS TO ALL!
Missy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:24 pm
Hi Miss mi; did you have a good day at the pool?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:27 pm
We didn't go. One of my dearest friends is moving Thursday. She called and wanted to come over so we sat and talked while the kids played...it was a nice afternoon. We are going tomorrow. Unless someone calls and wants to come over :wink:

We are having such horrid snake issues this summer. My neighbors cat got bitten by one today...thankfully it was not venoumous.

I really am a little freaked by them.

How was your day dear Try?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:35 pm
Snakes! Yuck; I can't stand them.
Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow; I have to return my library books. Laughing
My day went well; all the cattle got branded - The chickens were harder to catch!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:37 pm
ha. that's funny Razz

So girly man...ever killed a snake?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:39 pm
BabyBlue - That's the problem with the chickens a? We are talking chickens.... right! Handling Snakes..... mmmmmmmmmmmm.... not gonna go there!

BabblingGirl - you're nearly done with the books hunni - so won't knock you over the head yet - Indian Head Massage would be much better for you - so pull up a lounger and I'll get one of the deckhands to sort you out.

Missy - glad you managed to spend time with your friend before she goes. x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:39 pm
Haven't you heard try is a 'snake charmer' mismi, or is it vice versa? Razz
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:41 pm
I did get bit by one; that probably killed it! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:43 pm
/good morning Missy and Try and Izzieliz. Missy what sort of snakes do you have? (No comments guys!) Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:48 pm
G'Day Dee Dee, I hope your garden is still looking good despite the weather.

Lzzie, sending good vibes for calm waters ahead!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:59 pm
Hey Indeedee - we're like ships passing in the nite a? :wink:

BabyBlue - I see the sea... and I keep on sailing. No worries.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:01 pm
Hiya DeeDee...We have Garter Snakes, Green Snakes, Black Racers...the Copperheads and the Cotton Mouths are the ones that freak me out.

Dear Friends...the spaghetti is ready and the Professor is home and hungry...going to feed the home crew...

HUGS TO ALL...
think the world of y'all...
see you tomorrow!
Missy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:13 pm
Night Missy - enjoy the spaghetti. Yeah Try - garden greening up nicely but need lots more rain to fill the dam. Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:49 pm
Back to appologize for throwing my little fit!

Long story short.......I got paired with a guy to work on a HUGE project. Was due in today. Counts for 1/2 of the Exam grade in the class. So naturally I want an A on it. This guy has been a big pain in the ass the whole way through. All his brains are encased behind his zipper. If he would have spent half the energy on this project as he spent trying to bed me down, we would have been done a long time ago. Truly, he's an idiot. If he makes it through this degree, and gets a job teaching in some college ...he will sexually harass all female students that he deems worthy of his stud service. *PUKES* ( ok, so I don't know that FOR SURE.....probably not a fair assumption.)

Monday I talked to him on the phone and he promised he would have his ending report finished and emailed to me. Never did email it to me. I had to get it this morning on campus. Report was supposed to be done using the qualitative approach. Simple. Well.....he really screwed up. He knew it but he just didn't care. So I have spent all my free time today writing it for him just so I can get a good grade. The total grade on this project is as a WHOLE. Not on what I did or he did.....but cumulative of all aspects of the dang thing.

Teacher was gracious enough to give me till midnight to upload the report into the locker. It's done ...but I'm behind in studying now and just really really REALLY not in the mood to study. But I need to.

Sorry for being a grumpy butt. Smile Three more days of class and school is out. And then exams. I can handle that.

You guys are the best! All of you.
Thank you
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:58 pm
Hi Brooke, I had a gut feeling there was a guy in there somewhere, sorry he let you down so badly, I can appreciate how you feel. Although I'm convinced your tenacity will get you through with flying colours, wishing you all the best in the upcoming exams.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 12:22:41