"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 11:24 am
Hey Hey BabyBlue....

Good to see your devilish grin - how's things in the Blue World Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 11:29 am
Hi Lzzie, the sea is blue; the sky is blue and the temperature is in the 90's; still, it could be worse.

How are things in your part of the world? BTW, great scenery pictures.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 11:32 am
Oh hey - we've been playing table tennis.... Very Happy now - are you any good at table tennis there Blue! Challenge you a match a? Or do you tend to do more pinging than ponging! Smile

Thanku - the scenery is marvellous round here! Could do with some of your heat tho! Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 11:40 am
Oh, tell me about it…..

During a Table Tennis tournament, Miss Mi from Alabama and a female player from New York were just hitting in one of the practice areas. The girl from Alabama, being friendly and all, hit the ball and said: "So, where y'all from?"

The New York girl slammed the ball back and
said, "From a place where they know better than
to use a preposition at the end of a sentence." Shocked

Miss Mi went to get the ball, stood there quietly for a few moments, then served the ball again and replied: "So, where y'all from, b*tch?" Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 11:45 am
Oh hey, the NY gal was called "Butch" - well kid, best do a sun dance a? and leave the ping-pong. Those Alabama Gals are gonna have a fine time at the beach. Volley ball maybe more their game Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:32 pm
Good morning all- had a few laughs reading back a few pages. Smile Hope your storm has passed over Izzieliz. I think I will be trying JPB's recipes - sound good. Brooke lovely photos - looks idylic. Good morning to Try and Steve.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:35 pm
Hello, DeeDee just popping in for a quick post before dinner. Got a lot of planting and weeding done today!
Hello to all!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:43 pm
Good morning all the Eagle is in the sky looking for some easy pickings. Fascinating entries overnight, we sure have talent on this thread, must write a little poetry myself one day. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:48 pm
Good morning Dev and Beagle. It's trying very hard to rain here but not happening but made the day very grey, no blue skies today. Bit like Izzieliz - good day for staying indoors.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:57 pm
Morning ddxx, lots of rain, wind and thunder all last night but clear skies this morning but oh so nippy. May send you a challenge later on today. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:59 pm
Always up for a challenge Dutchy :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 05:07 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Always up for a challenge Dutchy :wink:

Made a note of that in my 'black book'. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 09:01 pm
Try - you are too much. Really you are. I have NEVER called someone that - out loud anyway. And - ending your sentence with a proposition is not such a bad thing is it?

It has been a LONG day...I am tired. It was a great cookout and I ate too much. No self-control apparently. Oh well...tomorrow is another day.

Good Night sweet folks.
Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 01:15 am
Just checking in to see everything is under control, still steaming towards Italy Captain, trust the crew will go along with that.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 06:59 am
Good morning folksies…

"And - ending your sentence with a proposition is not such a bad thing is it?"

WHAT! Are you kidding me! I once split an infinitive; jeebus, you should have seen the carnage.

"I have NEVER called someone that
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 07:03 am
Hello! I am up, have exercised and am feeding the boys as we speak. I am afraid this summer is going to be a little more difficult than last. They are arguing - which means I have to seperate them and put them in their rooms. Which means one of them will be crying until I let him out...but this ain't happenin' all summer...let me tell you that.

We are cleaning the house this morning then heading to the pool if the weather holds. We'll see. Looking a little gray out there. I may take them no matter what - as long as it is not lightening. We might even have to go down to the science center as we have a membership there and it is free. Can't imagine staying here and listening to this caterwaulin' all day!

Okay...I am through venting. Feel better now.

Dutchy - I would love to head for Italy - beautiful place - so I've heard. Maybe one day I will get to see it...who knows?

Last summer was so great - I pray this first day does not foreshadow the rest. I may be in a straight jacket before it is all over with.

Hugs to you all!
Missy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 11:32 am
Howdy folks, what's up?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 03:28 pm
Hello Uncle...slow day on the ship. My thoughts are with Iz and the crew...hope they are all okay...

How are you?

My day turned out better than I thought. The boys went to a neighbors house while I cleaned and then we had another friend come over this afternoon for a few hours. Not too terribly bad.

I must go figure out supper and fold some clothes. Ick.

See ya' later,
Missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 03:53 pm
Ship's Log

Good Evening All Smile

So glad to see the crew aboard - Missy hope you had a good time at the pool and the boys are coco. Indeedee - so sorry to have missed you last nite - Subterfuge run today so hope you have got a good reason for PaPa and the DDclan are all doing well. Uncle Larry - lovely to see you onboard - it's a bit quiet all round at the moment with everyone leading busy lives - hope that your good wife is healing well and she is more mobile now. QueenDev - missed ya too last nite - glad you got the planting done. Hubby still home or did he go to Chi-town? Alex - totally missed your post yesterday (dunno how) so my apologies - trying to figure the 4 x 8 - hey, you got me thinking! Hope you managed to catch up on some sleep at work.

JPB - have a fab time tonite with your daughter and family.

Full Monty - hope the job is going well and you are settling in.

BabyBlue - you need to ensure you keep it in the basket….. ... oh what ...what.... the eggs I meant! Rolling Eyes oh, only got massage oil - guess the omelette is off a? Missy may need some baby oil for the beach tho... :wink: (extra virgin OO ... nah)

BEAgle - thanku for taking the helm and soaring around the deck to keep an eye on everyone. Hope you managed to challenge our Indeedee and she wasn't too cross with her words. Are we nearly at Italy?

Got stormy seas in Izzie world so not able to take the helm for the moment. Hope to be back very shortly.

Lovin y'all

Crew - you are the very best.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 04:16 pm
Good morning all - well, Dutchy is whipping my butt in the challenge - but it aint over till its over Smile How are you this morning Izzieliz? Yeah Italy sounds good. All the yabbers could rent a villa in Tuscany and while away the afternoons drinking chianti on the balcony. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 02:17:23