"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 04:19 pm
Morning missy - morning Dutchy - no I was a meanie and didn't go with him. He did not go either and after working in the garden we just chilled out with daughter and son-i-l for a quiet afternoon and a couple of drinks. Their extra rooms being built on their bungalow are coming along nicely and getting to the stage where painting and floor coverings are needed so daughter is excited to have it finished now. Did you watch the game?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 04:27 pm
No I did not watch the game ddxx but saw the Roo's got up by 3 points, you should have gone, was obviously a close match. However a family afternoon with a few Chardies is not to be sneezed at either. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 04:35 pm
TOOT TOOT - THE FULL MONTY STARTS WORK TOMORROW

So - I know all the crew will be wishing her well and hope that she enjoys her first day as our Montana, Our New Travel Yhttp://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8952/awardcy3.jpg x 2.

Chin-Ups go to…
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2206/happyfeetfg8.jpg

BidRed and his poorly back
Stormy - stress free
RH-DJ and Tulip - connections
Indeedee & BEAgle- sending more rain you way but less cold
QueenDev and Hubby - papers to do and job job job posivibes
Babbling and WytVi - working hard - nearly there
Missy - holiday soon

Insomniac watch commenced.

Crew - you are the very Best Very Happy

(oh... would someone please nip down to the galley and make me a hot chocolate! :wink: )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 04:42 pm
Hot chocolate coming up after that brilliant effort Captain. Sleep well.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 05:33 pm
Oh..... have I gone to bed Shocked Nah....... :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 05:36 pm
Was under the impression you were well and truly asleep in your bunk. What have you been up to, haven't seen you wandering about the deck Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 05:39 pm
Oh I've been trying to catch up on the threads - am totally wasted and should be asleep - aaaaaaaaahhhhh but am in my berth so no worries Smile

Was waiting for my hot choc Exclamation but it didn't arrive so popped down to the galley Arrow
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 05:44 pm
Hey, I did make you a hot chocolate, you know your wish is my command, but couldn't find you. I assumed you'd gone asleep so I drank it myself Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 05:45 pm
MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - did it taste good a?

Mind did Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 05:55 pm
Min(d) Laughing did, but felt guilty though!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 06:02 pm
Oh dear - it's me with the typos now Embarrassed HA - WAS MAKING YOU FEEL BETTER........ so laughing now........ which is no good because I became a pumpkin an hour ago and I need to sleep Rolling Eyes

so.....

I must go to meet the 'ole dreamcatcher and see what weird and wonderful dreams he will giving me tonite.

Will catchy'all on the morrow. Wishing you a lovely day today Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 06:04 pm
Goodnight dear Captain, I hope you make it this time, catch you in the morning. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 07:33 pm
Blast - missed saying goodnight to Izzieliz again.

Dutchy get the Big tomorrow. Looking forward to another Demon. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:24 pm
Morning ddxx, have enough puzzles to keep me going, Puzzle Wizard, Big Woman's Weekly, New Idea, Lovatts Variety and People magazine. So add tomorrows Big and I'll be out of my wife's hair for a while. Laughing

Izzie had an early night for a change, been out driving with the little fella and was pretty tired I think. Made her a cup of chocolate on her request but she stood me up, couldn't find her. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:25 pm
Why do you play Big Woman's Weekly - isn't that for Women? :wink: Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:31 pm
mismi wrote:
Why do you play Big Woman's Weekly - isn't that for Women? :wink: Razz

Just in case you didn't know, I like women, and secondly it has 146 big pages of puzzles. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:43 pm
Couldn't help myself!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:47 pm
Help yourself! Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:15 pm
How you going Missy?

Dutchy - Puzzle Wizard - does that have competitions in it?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 09:25 pm
I am doing well DeeDee - How are you? Got big plans today?

I was a big girl today - I cleaned my room. Trust me...can't fuss at my own children when mine was looking like it did. I had a few PAIRS of shoes EVERYWHERE. And - well...I am a child - apparently.

We are having a cook-out tomorrow. I am on a damn diet. Have the beach in a week and a half. Self control - pray I have it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 06:35:31