"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:11 pm
"(please feed the cat!)"

OMG! No wonder I was having so much trouble fixing the handle back on the brush. I thought it was a bit scratchy! Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:14 pm
S'ok Blue- cat o nine tails - not a problem! Shocked Here - let me get you a bandaid!

OH INDEEDEE - WHERE ARE YOU???????????????????????????
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:23 pm
I haffta go check on the pretty sheep in the north pasture - catch ya'll later..and all you peep's!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:32 pm
Later Later BabyBlue - have fun with yer preety pretty sheep! Smile

Well - this laptop has turned into an electric fire again and keeps shutting me down..... (no comments from the gallery please!)

Gonna drink my cocoa and mebbe try and settle down for the nite! mmmmmmmmmmmmm doesn't sound too exciting a prospect - but will give it a go. Rolling Eyes

In case I crash again - g'nite to one and all.... but if I don't crash - then hey hey I'm still here Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:44 pm
Good night Captain, sleep well, see you Saturday morning. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:53 pm
Hey Hey I'm still here Smile

Had to go sort the cat and dawg out Rolling Eyes Feeling sleepy so.....
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:55 pm
Didn't tryagain do that, when he called in? Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:16 pm
Nah - he just scrubbed the decks and swept the galley! :wink:

AAAAaaaaaaAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhh - need to do a little shuteye now - missed our Indeedee tonite so if she pops by - give her a peck from me too please.

Ship's Log

BEAgle - I LOVE YOUR TREES - and love ya too hun - have a great Saturday and will talk in the morning.

Missy, Dev, Monty et al - hope you're days have been good and happy. Missy - good luck to the Dixie Boys tomorrow, Dev - hope Thing2 is fully recovered and if hubby goes to the Chi-town - safe trip and hugs to him - and MONTY - hope you are celebrating girlie - so proud of you.

JPB - productive day I hope for you and I know there's a busy weekend ahead - loadsa love to you lovely lady...

Babbling - thinking of you hunni and hope the studying is going well - we're right beside you.

Tulip is offline thanks to the wonderful British Telcommunication Company (not a good BT right now!!!!!!) but hoping to see her tomorrow. For those who have been asking after her - no worries - she's coco.

FQsis - I love you Bean x BabyBlue - flyby again soon x

Alex - hope the graduation went fantastically well and your nephew had a brilliant day - hope you were able to "till" a little.

Stevie - safe trip and hope you meet some great people on your travels.

Vegemite - Kerala bound and wishing you the loveliest time with you and yours.

To all the crew.... am thinking of you and wishing you well. RH - miss you madly. For all on shoreleave - you're with us in spirit.

Crew - you are the very best Smile I thank you. xxxx
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:31 pm
Good morning all - aw crap - missed saying goodnight to Izzieliz. We really are ships that pass inthe night at the moment. Oooooohh coldest morning here for long while - toes still not have thawed out. Turning out to be a nice day tho. Just about to go out and buy some more plants for courtyard. (and replace one urn that hubby just broke putting it in place- lots of expletives happening) Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:16 pm
Hey DeeDee - it is so amazing to me that it is cold down there. Our world is an amazing place!

We went to see the new Indiana Jones Movie today...the kids loved it. It was okay...I liked it fine. But they are glad to have their Daddy home. Although he is a little cranky..ick. Tired I guess. Anyway...I need to go cook him some supper.

I hope all is well with you all!

Montana...I am so happy for you! Think you will be great at your new job. Think the world of you all!

Hugs all around!
Missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:40 pm
Just checking in to see what's happening. Mismi I'm sure you'll be able to change hubby's mood after his absence. :wink:

DDXX besides cursing a few words I'll bet you let hubby pay for the new urn in the courtyard.

Captain looking forward catching up with you when you wake up. Quietly guiding the ship in calm waters after the storm.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:48 pm
Hi missy, just returned from buying new urn. Rolling Eyes May have missed you by now.

Afternoon Dutchy - yeah and he also shouted a quick lunch. :wink: Watching footy this afternoon?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:58 pm
Afternoon Dutchy - yeah and he also shouted a quick lunch. :wink: Watching footy this afternoon?[/quote]

Obviously his conscience was pricking him Smile Yes, settling down and watch the Power do battle with the Swans, should be a good game. Enjoy your weekend.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 10:03 pm
Just heard that this morning was the coldest May morning since 1988!! Shocked No wonder the tootsies were cold. Wonder how Izzieliz went with her driving.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 10:09 pm
Pretty nippy here too but not as cold as up your way but presently the weather is just perfect. I would imagine Izzie's driving went ok, the latest report I have, she was safely home in bed and not in Hospital after a prang. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 02:55 am
Good Morning /Afternoon / Evening Crew

Wishing you all a wonderful day - will be back a little to yabber x Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 03:53 am
Halloooooooooooo! Anybody here? Just checking in. Bitten once again by the insomnia bug. Decided to get up and yabber a bit.
Hubby's Chicago trip is still questionable. Will keep you informed as more information comes in... beep! (Felt like that was an answering machine message or a telegram! Rolling Eyes )
Memorial Day week end started. Lots of planting to do today. Lots of people to see, picnics to be eaten, drinks to drink, pools to be lazed beside ...!
Will yabber as I can (of course). Hope you are all having a fabulous whatever time of day it is for you!
Hope it's a great game, Dutch-! Hope that hubby's less cranky now, mis-? :wink:
Mon-, when was that night out?
Verb-, hope your travels continue to be happy.
Try, always good to have your wit about!
Iz-, hope the packing is going just dandy.
DeeDee good to see you. Sorry about the frosty tootsies. Chilly this morning here too, but supposed to warm up nicely here! Very Happy We've traded weather!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 04:05 am
Popping in to say hello to the ladies. Will be back a little later Captain, have visitors presently and not allowed to leave the room. Laughing

Hi Dev, looks like a great weekend coming up for you, enjoy it but watch the intake of the Margaritas! Sad to say, it was a good match, but we lost. Sad

Cheers for now.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 04:11 am
Morning Lovelies Smile

BEAgle - get outta the room and entertain your guests.....

OK.....come back now Razz

Dev- great to see you girlie - am around right now so yabber away if you're still here...... fancy a cuppa Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 24 May, 2008 04:16 am
Back again, cup Earl Grey please, if you can spare one. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 12:27:06