"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

devriesj

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:04 am
You too, mis-! Very Happy Procrastinating as well. tsk-tsk!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:06 am
I've got Pills and Tablets, Lotions and Potions,
Some are used to calm the emotions.

The colors are lovely, all beautiful and bright,
I take a few in the morning others at night.

There are Red and Yellow, Green and Blue,
I've got so many; I could give some to you.

The ones I take to make me sleep,
Make my pupils small and deep.

Some you know are for my head,
After taking these I wish I was dead.

Then I have some just for my nerves,
These make straight lines look like curves.

The one's I like the best of all,
Make all of my problems seem so small.

The tiny Green ones are not too bad,
If only they didn't make me feel so sad.

I'm pleased I don't work in a drugstore,
For I think that my tummy would go off pop.

Now if you will take some advice from me,
Don't take tablets; have a nice cup of TEA.

Have a nice day!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:08 am
Then I have some just for my nerves,
These make straight lines look like curves.

those are my favorite kind Razz

Lovely Try...thanks for the poem and tea... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:57 am
Good afternoon Crew :-D

Don't have time to catch up at the moment because I need to drive son to a job interview, but wanted to stop in and let you know that I'm now among the employed :-D

Got a call today and am now offically a travel agent. Is that cool, or what Cool

Hope all is fine and dandy with you all.

Gotta run, but I'll be back later.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:59 am
Hey Hey

Oh.... procrastinating too now (need a sit down) - oh, way too much stuff on the little fella's floor - however, I can see the floor now Shocked which is a bit of a result. PaPaIz is coming over tomorrow to put a bed together for him so that will be coco.

mmmmmmmmmmmm.... By George you're right BabyBlue - methinks a cuppa tea will do nicely too right now - and mebbe a jam sammich too missy! Razz Hey Hey Dev - catchya later girlie Very Happy

edit:
OMG - FULL MONTY - HOW FAB IS THAT........ BRILL BRILL BRILL..... oh GO GO GO..... Very Happy So pleased hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 10:06 am
Yes, thank you for the "words of wisdom" Rolling Eyes I'll take the tea as well!
Sounds like you're getting stuff done, Iz. Good for you! Very Happy
YEAH, Mon-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooh, plan us an a2k trip where we can all meet in the real world, okay? Wouldn't that be fab?!
Busy, busy, busy! Told ya I'd find time here and there to yabber! Very Happy
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 10:08 am
Great news, Montana! Travel agent sounds perfect. You are definitely a "people person".
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 10:17 am
Oh QueenDev - there's a plan and a half a?

We have a travel agent on the crew - OMG Shocked How cool is that - so..... where are the crew gonna meet up a Razz

ok.... feel a bit of ABBA coming on here... "I have a dream........" Rolling Eyes

So laughing - Poor Gal hasn't started yet and we've got her working a?

Full Monty - go and give yerself a real huge pat on the back girl - you've struggled on and kept yerself going - so proud of you girlie when things have been so tough lately for you. Very Happy

Hey Special Agent Wandel - so coco to see you - how happy is that news a? Just what The Black Pearl needed - and certainly what our Monty deserves. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 10:56 am
Montana wrote:
Got a call today and am now offically a travel agent. Is that cool, or what Cool

WooHoo!!!

I'm not here -- you didn't see me. Blinders back on and back to work...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 01:22 pm
Oh JPB hunni......

I SAW YOU

now stop looking and work girlie......

smiling big Razz

k - back to doing..... what am I doing? Oh - I have done stuff today - I am completely sha...... exhausted now. My little dawg is back with me (big mutt is staying away 'til tomorrow, mebbe a little longer) but the girlie Madster is home to stay - which is happy. Been a beautiful day here - lotsa sunshine and the sun has started it's descent. Nice.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 03:58 pm
y'all still a yabberin? Big day for me tomorrow, gotta get some shut eye. (That means I must sleep as I am busy first thing...) bye yall
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:03 pm
Hey Hey Stevie Boy - I gotta big day too tomorrow - you know - all sorts of things going on - people to see, places to go - funny old thing that! :wink: Safe trip sunshine Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:17 pm
Good morning, evening, afternoon wherever you are crew, Eagle has just started Saturday morning and it promises to be a glorious day. The whole place has completely changed after the rain its looking lovely.

Lots of yabbering I see with the best news reading about Montana, well done young lady you truly deserve it, I wish you well.

Now Captain after all that procrastination have you got that room all tidied up and has the little bloke a place to sleep? Smile

Will be on line for a while and see who shows up, ddxx get yourself into gear, want to know what you're up to today.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:38 pm
Hey BEAgle.... GOOOOOOOODMMORRRRNING Very Happy

me... procrastinate.... never!!!!

You won't ever find one of the girl crew sitting round procrastinating Razz

YEP - you can see the little fella's floor. Still a ways to go - but most of the stuff and boxes from the little fella's room is now in the big fella's room - so SORTED!!!!! (ish)

Actually - have had a productive day and am really tired tonite - which is a good sign, right? Shocked and unusual. Mind you - I do tend to start waking up about this time so am not going to get myself too loud right now...... ooooooooooohhhhm ooooooooooohhhhhmmmm - peace....calm!

Hope you had a big sleep. Whatchya up to today? Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:50 pm
Hi there Izzie, I asked another crew member on another thread if you ladies ever do anything else besides procrastinating. Laughing

Now don't get to excited after that otherwise you'll never fall asleep! Just kidding you I know you've worked hard.

The Eagle will go outside shortly and mow the lawns, grown many inches since the rain, and this afternoon will be a couch potato and watch football on the telly

Friends stopping by tonight, playing a few threads and the day is gone! No doubt will have a couple of rum and cokes being Saturday. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:53 pm
Hey BEAgle - yep I did see the thread..... wasn't it something about shaking hands with the unemployed... Shocked Gosh, grass growing inches... best go get the mower a?

Oh see... I'm so not in the mood for sleeping now. I must go to bed! Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:54 pm
I can't sleep either with the whole street celebrating Montana landing a plum job! Well done gal! Cool

Well I can't do with sitting round procrastinating all day; so I'm gonna go below and make a Sammich!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:58 pm
Hey Hey there BabyBlue Smile

Oh - can yer bring me a nice strawberry jam sammich up to the deck please...

nah, procrastination is no good at this time of nite.... procrea...... sleeping is probably the best plan a? Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:02 pm
That sounds like a plan! I'll be right up with a nice cup of cocoa! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:06 pm
Well that'll be just coco! Thanku.

(please feed the cat!) Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 02:24:44