"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 06:13 pm
Good morning everyone - glad to see everybody yabbering away so happily. See a few faces we have seen in a while. Smile Will be in and out today but hope you all have a good day or night (or night's sleep - for the insomniacs) Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 06:25 pm
Oh Indeedee - just lovely to see you girl. Hope you are gonna have a great Friday and all is well with the DD clan. Have lots to yabber about but am a little on the knackered side tonite so will catch up tomorrow.

DID DRIVE A CAR TODAY THO Razz

OOOHhhh - enough excitement for one day! Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:13 pm
YAY! IZZIE GOT TO DRIVE! Make sure you put that vehicle in park sister :wink:

Good Morning DeeDee and Dutchy! How are you?

We just got in from the tournament just a little while ago. We won! So...we are going to the Championship Saturday morning. I am so excited, but SO tired. I mean - I don't think I can even do what I am suppose to at this point. I think I will just turn the lights out on the mess and take a shower and crawl in the bed.

We were in a hole the entire time...so behind. The score was like 7 - 3 first inning then it went to 14 - 5 the next - we held them to 16 then scored seven runs making it 16 - 12 , the last inning we held them to 18...we hit 7 making it to 19...we won by 1 stinking point. My throat feels like hamburger meat AGAIN from screaming so much....

I need to go make sure those boys are clean and get them in the bed...we are up very late because we don't have school tomorrow! Woohoo!

G-baby ran into a tree today and has a huge scrape that starts from his nose and goes below his chin. They were having a water gun fight in the backyard and he turned and apparently forgot the tree was there. I was going to get their pictures taken next week...nix that for a while I guess. stink.

Hugs to you all...little loopy- going to call it a night!
Missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 01:04 am
Doing well mismi, very quiet day on the threads, so got a lot of work done outside. Have now come inside and am enjoying a nice beer. Will come back and do some more posting tonight. Your 'sanswich' thread has really taken off, well done!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:29 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

How is everyone today?

Well done those Dixie kids again - and Mom!

So holidays are starting..... and I guess you're gonna be shakin' it MaMaDixie...

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z289/werewolfjuanjo/calvinball-dance.gif

Enjoy you time off from school runs... and... good luck with the hols! :wink: Bless your G-baby - oh - why do them dang trees keep gettin' in the way a?

(oh - I still often leave the car in "D" - then panic when I suddenly imagine it driving itself off again - DENY....DENY....DENY... always DENY stoooopidty!) Rolling Eyes

BEAgle - glad you had a good day in the garden and tended the "tree babies" Razz Hope you have a nice cold beer and resting that back of yours a?

So - on and off the deck. Wishing everyone a good day and thinking of y'all Razz
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:41 am
morning Captain

Not been around here much of late, still recovering from Wednesday night...no honestly not over indulgence

I was ILL

really

Dodgy portion of noodles and mushrooms from local Chinese.

However feeling a lot better and now off to deliver 200 letters. Yawn.

Have a good day all.

off to Cornwall tomorrow so wont be on deck.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 04:51 am
Good day to Izzie, and all.
" How did the muddy shoes get in front of the kitchen doorwall?" Ask Mr. Frost Alert, who had me making makeshift teepees with sticks and an old bed sheet at eleven o clock last night. The shoes where just a precursor to the Native village I built with one of my wifes sheets. Everything was smoothed over when I pulled an ace out of my sleeve and informed her I planted a brussel sprout crop for her. I did not think I'd use that ace so soon in the week.
I'm attending a nephews graduation today. Then to brother in laws for flyer addressing. Hopefully I can sneak some tilling time inbetween.
Enjoy your day everybody.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:01 am
Oh looky here - the deckhands are all on board - how lovely Very Happy

Stevie - OH MY - dodgy Chinese a? And on such an important nite - well done the U's - think you must've been on the edge of yer seat Very Happy Have a good "delivery" and a FAB time in Cornwall - give us a wave as you drive by Very Happy

Alex.... now the picture I've got is "Mr Frost Warn" comes on the TV - you hear - suddenly run to the linen closet and grab the nearest sheets available (please don't let them me precious Mrs.24's family heirloom linen) - run to the garage, find some bamboo and twine, make some teepees - cover the patches - (good for the brussels) - dash back in..... and breathe. Think up very good reason fo explanation of mud in hall. So laughing. Smile Have a great time at the Graduation - enjoy your day hun Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:54 am
Just letting you know Captain the bosun is flying around and doing his evening round of the threads. Pretty quiet right now so I'm gonna make myself a cuppa and may be back later.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:21 am
Hello all!

I am awake and fairly rested. I have to reclaim the house from all the "stuff" my boys brought home from their desks at school. I cannot believe that they have that much stuff. yikes.

Thank you Izzie and Dutchy - I hope it is a good summer...that it is a good break from school...I am tired of school Razz

Hubby is coming home this afternoon and we are going to celebrate the boys being out of school and their win last night.

If you see me here...then you will know I am procrastinating. Razz

Rest well DeeDee and Dutchy and hope to see you tomorrow.

Izzie, Tulip, VBV, Steve, Alex, Dev, Montana, Try, and any I've missed...hoping you are either in the middle of a good day - or about to start one!

Hugs to all,
Missy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:41 am
Hugs back at you mismi, hope you have a great night with hubby and the boys, you deserve it!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:44 am
Thank you Dutchy...you sleep well...I'll see you tomorrow!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:52 am
Flying around a little longer until the Captain send me to my bunk, have a feeling, she could pop up any tick of the clock. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:59 am
Hey Hey - here..... Very Happy

how can I be so busy when I am doing nothing a? Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:04 am
Amazing Captain you must have heard me talking to mismi, looked in your Crystal Ball or have ESP. :wink: Great to see you.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:08 am
Hey hunni - I haven't stopped "doing" all morning - not "doing" anything really - but seem to have wasted hours Razz

Gotta go on shore for a little bit again and get some stuff sorted. Are you off for a big sleep soon? Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:13 am
Give me 30 mintes Captain and I'm out like a light. You go and do your chores I'll mind the ship for a while, I know how busy you are doing all that nothing. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:23 am
Laughing

Oh - I so gotta get a life a? Well, the little fella comes home tomorrow for good - he's on half term all of next week so I need to go and try and sort out a bed for him since his was taken apart/packed up Shocked

He's been sleeping on the sofa at the weekends - which is a big treat - but now he's gonna be back here (I can drive him to the school bus when he starts back - which means I have to be up REAL early Shocked ) I need him to be back in a bedroom and "normality" - well, as much normality as we can have with a house full of packing boxes and mess!

Hey ho! Happy Days Razz He'll be home and hopefully have a little more stability now.

Oh bosun BEAgle - could do with a hand with some clearing the decks tho - can you pop over in an hour and do a little scrubbing!

Nah - no worries - you get a big sleep hunni and I will talk to you in the morning. Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 08:56 am
Good day, all - whatever time it is where you are! Hello to all my shipmates! Just bopped by to read the yabbering!
Glad to hear about the boys' baseball game, mis- & good luck on Saturday! I'm so jealous that you're out of school! 'Course I'll be wanting mine back in a few weeks after they are out. I'll be hearing "I'm so bored!" and then the whole lovely sibling rivalry thing will start ... Ah, well, the joy of children! Rolling Eyes Just kiddin', sort of ...
Gonna try to get a lot of stuff done today and this week end, but I'm sure I'll sneak in some yabbering now and then!
Good to hear all are well and checking in!
Paper's in, cap! Ship shape and all that. Yeah, hooray on the freedom of putting your 'pedal to the metal!'
Check you all later. May stop by for my customary margarita! Drunk
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:02 am
I will say "I'm bored" will get your mouth washed out with soap in this house...it is a dirty word. We have too many toys and things for them to do to say those words. I am going to try to be at the pool enough not to hear those words though...thus having to break out the soap...yuck.

I am procrastinating. Have gotten a little done...I need to go get back to it though...

hope you have a good day Dev
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.18 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 04:23:09