Cheers Cool
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 11:33 am
Got my liquid lunch right here! CHEERS! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:22 pm
Hey Hey QueenDev - how's Thing2 today - all alright on the snot'n'snuffle front? Did hubby decide to go to ChiTown? And did you hand that paper in yet a??????? :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:35 pm
Things are good, Iz-. Thing 2 is back in school today and due back home any minute. (Can't believe mis-'s kids are out already. We still have about three weeks!) He gets a little but of the 'snuffles' (lol btw) in the morning, but I think that's just his allergies now.
Hubby's still deciding and trying to work out logistics. So, we're in a wait and see pattern.
Paper gets handed in tonight, Mom! It's done and ready. Thanks for askin'. I didn't tweak it, so it's going in as it was for last week. I'll update you on things, but I'm not really worried.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:37 pm
I'll take some tea with some Rum in it...can you do that?
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:39 pm
SURE! Belly on up to the bar, mis-!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:41 pm
Good job girlie! HA! - knew you still had the paper sat there. Razz Oh - good for you not tweaking tho - gotta trust ya judgement girlie! Mind you, nothing like a good tweak now and again a? Rolling Eyes

Oh - our state school kids break up near the end of July and private schools early July! Our hols are lots different to you guys.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:44 pm
I know...I think it is close to the same time out though...around 3 months...we just have to go back in August - which totally sucks. I am usuing this phrase WAY too much.

So STRONG tea :wink: and a xanax...can you pass them please? Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:53 pm
I'm not a pharmacist, hon- , but I'll gladly share what I've got! Laughing
oh, and here's your tea:
http://cupoftea.podomatic.com/2006-01-06T14_13_57-08_00.png
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:55 pm
Sure you want the tea Dixie Gal..... maybe summat a little stronger perhaps! Very Happy

I feel like having a G&T actually! Razz
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 01:57 pm
One G & T coming right up!
http://www.recipetips.com/images/recipe/beverages/gin_tonic.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 02:01 pm
Oh PERFECT! And no head-hurt to go with it! Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 02:01 pm
excellent! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 02:18 pm
Oh - I gotta go get foooooooooooood! Later Later Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 02:26 pm
And I need a nap. Chow for now crewbies Cool

Zzzzzzzzzzz..........
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 02:27 pm
Ciao, bella
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 03:46 pm
Reporting for duties Captain! Not still on that Gin & Tonic are we? Early Friday morning here and about to sit down and have breakfast. Hopefully will catch up with some of you later.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 05:53 pm
Hi crew; as promised I have an update from the court case:

A big-city lawyer was representing the railroad in a lawsuit filed by old rancher Try. My prize bull was missing from the section through which the railroad passed, and I only wanted to be paid the fair value of the bull.
The case was scheduled to be tried before the justice of the peace in the back room of the general store.

The attorney for the railroad immediately cornered the rancher and tried to get him to settle out of court. The lawyer did his best selling job, and finally I agreed to take half of what he was asking.

After I had signed the release and took the check, the young lawyer couldn't resist gloating a little over his success, telling me, "You know, I hate to tell you this, old man, but I put one over on you in there. I couldn't have won the case.

The engineer was asleep and the fireman was in the caboose when the train went through your ranch that morning. I didn't have one witness to put on the stand. I bluffed you!"

I replied, "Well, I'll tell you, young feller, I was a little worried about winning that case myself, because that durned bull came home this morning." Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 06:00 pm
Nice to see you BlueBoy! Razz

"Case dismissed! This girl was in her wooooorking clothes" said the judge to Patricia The Stripper.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 06:22:40