"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

TTH

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 12:30 am
You are more than welcome to have my siblings, all 4 of them. I no longer speak to them unless I absolutely have to, and have little to do with them. I don't miss them one bit. Never had and probably never will.

I am glad verbivore that Nevada made you smile. I have been there many times. Too many considering I am scared to fly.

Izzie you are very appreciated. You are the best.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 02:46 am
Good early from the big mitten, shipmates! The insomnia bug has pinched me awake! Mad Oh well, just joining mis- & Iz- in the misery loves company department?
Verb-, love hearing you yabber as well. Your stories are so eloquent. Sorry for my confusion, but I couldn't tell, are you from Mumbai?
Log as good as ever, cap! Hope your hospital trip works out and they can tell you to "pick up your mat and walk!" or in your case drive! Very Happy
TTH, I have a brother I hardly talk to, but that is a long story. Sister and are thick as thieves even though she lives 3 hours away...
DeeDee, Dutch- are you Aussies about - to keep me company whilst I try to tire myself back to sleep?
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 03:44 am
oo dev,.. You neednt be sorry for the confusion, i think i wrote it that way..
I stay in Mumbai for the last 1 year..came here February 19,2007...ive been roaming
within India, but belong to kerala and have all my relatives in Kerala.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 03:53 am
Good morning / afternoon / evening

Hey vegemite..... hunni, I understand how you are feeling at the moment about going to Kerala and I can see from your post how much is going on in your head. Contact me as you normally do and we can talk... am online now sweetie and we'll talk it through.... I'm right here little one.

Oh Dev- you were up early girl - what's that all about - the girls seem to be all over the place these days! Hope you manage to get back to sleep - heck - I could write one of my ramblings and that'd do it for you.

Wishing all a good day....

On and off the deck for a bit

Lovin y'all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:32 am
Hello! Hello!
(((IZZIE))),(((DUTCHY))),(((VBV))), (((DEV))), (((TTH))),

I am up and going to exercise...I have cobwebs in my head and they need cleanig out...I hope getting the blood flowing will do it for me. We shall see. Anyway. I wish the kids were out of school today. I have no clue why they are going to be there when they are going to do NOTHING. They have nothing planned today. Except playing board games...their teacher is a babysitter today - bless her heart...a ROOMFUL of kids overly excited - all day long...how goofy is that?

Okay - I will be back later sweet folkses -
take care!
Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 04:35 am
Ah ha - Missy - last day of school is to give you time to pump yourself up babe with the holidays fast approaching. ENJOY TODAY - do whatever you won't do tomorrow for you - TODAY....

GO AND ENJOY - clear the cobwebs and make the most of it.

Love ya hunni x Very Happy
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 06:17 am
Good day to Izzie, and to everyone. My legs were running, before I jumped out of bed. I swear I heard the crowd cheer, when the day announced me , in todays starting lineup.
Mismi, the south: Caves, collard greens, backroad moonshine stands, everybody is related to each other, somehow, and to Elvis, junkyard dogs, bible thumpers, catfishin' the rivers, white gravy atop everything edible,..and good old southern hospitality.
Verbivore, I've been blessed, with one brother, and one sister. Both older. I choose the good memories to remember, and I'm sure the bad, have had a hand, at shaping who I am.
Until later, have a nice day.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 06:21 am
Those are good thoughts...and a happy way to start the day Alex...have a great one! That's us cheering for you by the way!

I am going to accomplish something. What I do not know...but I will do it.

see you all in a little bit.

Smooch, smooch!
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 06:22 am
Hey Alex - nothing like hitting the ground running a? and yep - you were being cheered. Very Happy Have a great day love. See ya later.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 06:41 am
Morning everyone Very Happy

Hope everybody is doing good and having a good day or night.

Where is the elusive Try? I can't pm and I want to tell him that he can fess up to the truth about what he did to me or.......I will tell the members.

Sorry, if that is a bad way to start your morning, but for some reason I think it is honesty time.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:28 am
Rabelais, illustrated by Gustavc Dore, p. 438.

TTH, if this is all part of your therapy, go right ahead, I will be as interested as everyone else; but if this is all about the stain on the carpet; I swear it was the dog!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:30 am
No, it is about you telling the members the truth of what you did to me.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:30 am
Good morning TTH

Sorry - but I'm just not interested!

Take care of yourself. I bid you a good day!

Off out now crew - hope one and all have a nice day and I shall catchya later. OOOOOHhhh - may be driving tonite which will be coco. Smile

Later Later x
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:32 am
You don't have to be Izzie. Honesty hurts eh?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:32 am
((((IZZIE)))) luv ya' hun...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:34 am
Thanks Dixie Girl - toots crossed and off I go......

Love ya ((((Mis))) x Very Happy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:35 am
How come YOUR degree only cost $99, Try.....and mine is costing me over $60,000 Evil or Very Mad

Good morning peeps........I haven't read the back posts so I have NO idea what's going on. And I have about an hour of goof-off time! Very Happy (Well, honestly.....I really don't. I'm just "creating" it. :wink: )

(((( Izzie )))) All good things for you today, Izzie!

Good morning mis, alex, TTH and anyone else out there.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:55 am
Gustave Dorea and here I thought you were an Edgar Allan Poe fan Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:22 am
Good morning Captain Izzie and crew :-D

I'd like to start of by saying that this is a peaceful ship and we intend on keeping it that way.
No room for disputes on board and all disputes need to be taken to another ship. No exceptions!

Hoping everyone is doing well this fine morning and are keeping strong. I'm doing the strong thing and keepin the faith kids :-)

Got some good coffee and am gonna get myself out of the house again this weekend. Yup, that's right, the Full Monty is getting a life and I'd say it's about time.
My plans are not big ones as I plan on venturing to the local pub, all by my lonesome tomorrow night, where I'll enjoy the band and some good country music.
The pub is right on the water, so I'll enjoy the view and since I'll be alone, I'll also be enjoying the little poker machines, where I will no doubt, meet other poker maching players, along with others outside when I go for a smoke. I really gotta give up those things some day, just not today.

Hope everyone is having a great day :-D
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:26 am
(((Montana)))

I hope you have a wonderful time hun! It sounds like fun to me. I would love to go ANYWHERE by myself. It happens almost never. :wink:

I am procrastinating again. I can't seem to find anything to do here that is keeping my interest. Like laundry, or dusting, or washing the car. Nope...nothing.

Take care of yourself...I may pry myself up from here yet!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.19 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 10:27:08