"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 02:45 pm
Good morning crew, Eagle has arrived for a feed of news, hope you're all well although some of you seem to be tired. Fully understandable as you lead such a full life.

Nice story verbivore, you obviously have a heart of gold, wishing you again a great holiday. You deserve it!

Queen Dev, trust thing No.2 will soon be back on his feet with your devoted attention attention, and yes my back is ok, after the treatment of certain ladies around here. :wink:

Captain do you have any special jobs for the bosun today? Have lots of spare time and love to make your load lighter. just say the word. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 03:48 pm
Hi everyone far & near. I got a much needed nap in. Now hopefully I will be able to sleep later too. Nice reading all the good posts. Dutchy I haven't unpacked my suitcase yet, can you give me a hand Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 03:57 pm
TTH wrote:
Hi everyone far & near. I got a much needed nap in. Now hopefully I will be able to sleep later too. Nice reading all the good posts. Dutchy I haven't unpacked my suitcase yet, can you give me a hand Laughing

Would love to TTH as long as you promise to give me the same good time as when I last unpacked your suitcase, that was one hell of a ride in that old souped up Chevvie of yours. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:00 pm
Hey Hey

Oh BEAgle - not requesting anything from you hunni - just you being on board is ticketyboo .... hope you had a big sleep and you're back is feeling better. HOW ARE THE TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz

TTHun - glad you rested - hope the rest of your day goes well. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:06 pm
Thanks Izzie
Oh, Dutchy then after that I have to repack it again. I am going to Nevada in a couple of weeks.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:14 pm
Good morning all - brrrrrr - it is cold here - we actually have had our first frost. Crazy weather. Glad to see our captain back. Morning to Missy, Beagle, TTH, Dev and Verby. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:14 pm
Okey doke...I have to go put together a lego starwars ship for J. I did one for S. last night so fair is fair...

Dutchy...I loved the song you posted to all the women over on Rockheads music thread...you are a sweet, sweet, man...

I will see you all in a bit...going to bed at 9:30 tonight...so I may be able to come back and play some once I get mis bebe's to bed...

see you all in a bit I hope
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:15 pm
Shoot DeeDee,...How are you? I hate to leave - but I am being whined at...shouldn't reward that behavior should I? oh well.

I hope you're here when I come back in a bit...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:17 pm
OK - posted this on Missy's thread.....

but NO WAY CAN INDEEDEE NOT WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEELS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8

Indeedee - incontinence pad required. Razz

edit: DD - where did you come from - you weren't there just now Shocked BIG HEY TO YOU GIRLIE!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:19 pm
Hello Captain, letting me off easy eh! Trees doing nicely thank you, still experimenting with that new gadget of mine, once done the Eagle will drop you off an envelope on his flight over the moors. Smile

TTH not another holiday, or are you just making an excuse, to see me? Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:22 pm
Another vacation, yep and after I come back, I leave the following month and then in November again I am on another trip (no pun intended-model falling Laughing )
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 04:29 pm
Yeah - definitely incontinence pad was needed Izzieliz. Smile Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 05:12 pm
Hey Hey Girlie - oooooh - your weather over there is weird right now - a frost already Shocked Good for the green tho! Hope all is well with the DDclan - you got plans for the day?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 05:14 pm
Morning DDXX, cold morning here too. Finished Mighty Mega, now only Stinker to go, will tackle that today. Little bit more spade work today also, back held up well yesterday, no massage required today. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 05:42 pm
Good evening from the big mitten!
Funny how the weather is just opposite of you all down under! We are just getting out from under frost warnings so we can commence planting this Memorial Day week end. Still don't know for sure if hubby is going to Chi- town. Send those gadgets asap, Iz-. Gonna need 'em!
Yabber, yabber, yabber!! Wow, what's with the trips, TTH? For work or for pleasure?
Mis-, once again I feel your 'pain!' Been there, done that with the kid parties, oy! (Love the 'pirate' talk - am always speaking in accents here either to keep my sanity or maybe proving I have none!) Here ya go, babe!:
http://icepacks.org/images/ice_packs/ice_packs_250x251.jpghttp://www.fitbuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/aspirin-side-effects.jpg
Verb-, you rock! I totally agree with Iz's assessment - you are so kind!
LOVE the model vid, Iz-! Very Happy Guilty pleasure seeing a toothpick on her can, though the guys laughing were just as funny!
Love those crosswords meself, Dutch-. Don't do them as much what with the studying and my insomnia being held at bay for now!
Yabber to ya later! ...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 05:53 pm
Hey Dev - glad the little fella is improving. Btw - did you get your paper in and sorted!!!!!?

I must admit - I am really bad when it comes to people laughing - if the laugh is contagious I can't help but laugh - even if it's inappropriate laughter - it's really hard not to laugh at their laugh. Rolling Eyes Unless I have my real serious face on... which doesn't happen that often :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 05:59 pm
Me too! And then there are those times when I just get giddy and can't stop laughing. I just laugh at anything once I get started. Hubby calls me a "laugh whore" then!
Got paper written & then when I went to class it had been cancelled. Evil or Very Mad
I'll turn it in tomorrow. Thanks for askin'.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 06:01 pm
I know class was cancelled hun - was hoping you remembered going back and handing it in Laughing

I laugh inappropriately too - especially when I'm nervous!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 06:04 pm
Ooh, the dreaded nervous laughter! I don't do that any more. Had a bad incident when I was a kid that cured me of that!
Prof's fine with me turning paper in this week. So all's well with that.
You must be on serious insomnia watch, yes?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 06:05 pm
Queen Dev said "Hubby calls me a "laugh whore" then!" Well I wasn't far of the mark when I called you an "alluring jezebel" on the other thread just now. Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 02:19:54