"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 04:32 am
ooo wow cute..snaps izzie..but while i was going through each one of it i was so wanting to see yours that Sad i was sad that i cudnt find any. But s baby is just rocking Smile a movie could probably be made out of him Smile

and tulip f baby is looking cute too Smile ..oh u seem to have a lovely day playing with the kids!!! i wish i were there too..

Try i quite dint understand your offer for "wanna be" mothers..wish u could explain a lil more

BEAgle havent forgoten you are a capri (10th sign) and wont forget u were born on 24th coz the very next day 2 of my friends were born Smile one Jesus Christ and the other a colleague of mine..

So too many bdays coming on december i think ill be treated with too many dutch truffles
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 04:33 am
Want the Eagle to sing you a lullabye? You'll be asleep in no time Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:35 am
That put me to sleep Dutchy Laughing
then my dog woke me up Twisted Evil
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:51 am
TTH! Must have woken up with you this morning, but I got back to sleep (not usual for me) If I had known I would have gotten on the computer to keep you company!
Ooh, Iz-! Lovely pics! So glad here a lovely day was had! Your little guy sounds so much like mine in personality, I think it would be a hoot if they met!
Hey-ho, hello and ahoy to all! Dutch-, Brooke, Mon-, Tulip, and anyone I may have missed! Has mis- not been on lately? Didn't have time to read ALL the yabberring.
How's the studying going Brooke-y?
May be one and off today, lots to be done ... things to go, people to do...! Shocked
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:54 am
Not a problem and a good morning to you devriesj and to the others when they awake Very Happy

Hope your day is a good one!!!!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:13 am
Hello all...

funny - the non-sleep thing must be contagious. I have been up since 3:30am...I just laid there and kept trying to go back to sleep until the alarm went off...hope springs eternal. Just didn't happen though.

G-baby had a concert at his pre-school this morning. He did great...it was fun to watch. I think he and I are about to eat lunch and then take a wee map. I hope anyway..like I said....hope and springs and all that :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:33 am
mismi have a great time with your little one Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:36 am
Good morning one and all. I was just gonna post the most astonishing news; but I just ran outta time so it will have to keep for another time! Have a good day.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:40 am
Tryagain wrote:
Good morning one and all. I was just gonna post the most astonishing news; but I just ran outta time so it will have to keep for another time! Have a good day.

Tryagain,

Just save your "news" for a time when someone mentions that they are having trouble sleeping. I almost always find myself falling asleep after reading one of your long, convoluted posts! Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:42 am
Hello wandeljw Very Happy
I kinda like Try's posts. 1/2 the time I can't understand what the heck he is talking about.

Try
You never stay & play (pout)
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:44 am
TTH wrote:
Hello wandeljw Very Happy
I kinda like Try's posts. 1/2 the time I can't understand what the heck he is talking about.

Hi, TTH!

Maybe reading one of Try's longer posts will help you fall asleep next time. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:53 am
I have read his longer posts and don't understand him. He is strange in a cute sort of way. Hope you & your family are doing good Very Happy
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:43 am
hihi so im not the only one around..TRYing to decipher blue baby Laughing
well wandel and TTH y do u think he has named himself
"TRY AGAIN" ..hes damn sure u wnt get him in the first go..
So there he says..
"TRY AGAIN" til u get him :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:45 am
ooooooo me tooo sleepy..too hot here..
wish u people out there can send some showers and snow ths way Sad
o no im falling on mj key pad..and guys out her? am i typing sen now?
goooooosshhh niiiiiiiiiiiiite
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:52 am
Hey verbivore Very Happy
I think you might have fallen asleep at your keyboard Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:17 pm
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:38 pm
Izzie
Your logs are the best. Hey I left you or anyone else 2 word riddles on Try's thread. Didn't want to hog them or him you know. Well him yes, but I can't catch him :wink: I hear what you are saying and it is people like you that make me smile. The whole crew on board make me smile.

Oh, I wanted to show you my cars.
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2682/carsnj7.jpg

The red one is my baby. Only myself or someone who is licensed supercomp can race it. I bought the yellow one just to race it. Other cars were still on their way to the line. I laughed so hard when I saw the red light. Just meant I didn't have to go up against my own car.

I won't forget that day. I was the only one to be able to get my car (yellow) in the 13's and I won the round elimination. I didn't win the next round because I misunderstood what the guys told me to do. But, I learned something new and won't make that mistake again. That was a good day for me Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:39 pm
Ah, Izzie, our captain and mother hen! Thanks for all the voodoo you do so well! :wink: The back-patting machine arrived in good shape and I am using it every chance I see fit! Good for the whole family! Hubby has seen job prospects come and go, just slipping through the fingers so to speak. Evil or Very Mad Yet we continue to survive! Something will turn up, just don't when or where ... lol as to your comment! I'm always saying silly and randomly strange and sarcastic things!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:57 pm
Well, time for me to quit playing and start working so you all have a great morning, day or evening whichever applies and try not to rock the boat please Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:16 pm
Morning crew the Eagle is leaving his nest and having a look around, brilliant log tonight Captain, as always you've excelled yourself. Won't be on line much as Dutchy is hitting town today. Hugs to you all.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 04:26:00