"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 04:44 pm
Wow Izzieliz - fantasic photos - what a gorgeous kid. You must be very proud. Looks like he had a great day. Hope you are okay - the big day looms closer - watch out road! Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 05:29 pm
Wow! Great pictures!!

How fantastic was that!!!!!! Very Happy

Thank you!!! Almost felt like I was there!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 07:07 pm
precious boy Izzie...it looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful day! So happy for you. I think all birthdays should not just be a day - but a week...we like to drag them out at my house! :wink:

I...am....dead....tired....

cannot wait to fall into bed. Hubby's going out of town again. ho hum. So it's me and the boys and my folks are coming to see me again. I always love Momma and Daddy here. I get spoiled and I like that a lot! So I am happy...though I will miss the Professor.

The party today was great...wonderful food with sweet friends. Then G-baby's baseball party - he got a trophy and ate a chocolate chip cookie cake. I bought water guns for all the kids and we hauled a HUGE tub of water up to the park and had a massive watergun fight. I started out just trying to help everyone get their guns loaded and keep them loaded and then the kids turned them on me so I grabbed one and started getting revenge....great big fun...I was soaked by the end of it...but I laughed so much..it was great. Precious kids.

Good to see FQ here...hope you have a great week girl. And of course DeeDee always good to see you hun. I think I saw Wandel too! Hey there good to see you! Tulip...take care of yourself...looks like you got a run for your money today too! Dev hope the studying and holding the family together is going well. Sweet Dutchy - I am so glad to hear about the rain for both you and DeeDee - that is a great thing...hope you don't have another summer like the last one. Brooke as usual so busy but love seeing you here! And Try...I wish you could come play more. Montana...I am so glad to hear that headache is finally gone. TTH...take care of yourself...you are amongst friends.

Wow..just wrote a book. Sorry....
Okay. I'm shutting down and calling it a night...see you all tomorrow.
Big Hugs,
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:21 am
Enjoyed your 'book' mismi, looks like you're picking up despite being dead tired. Nice to see you're going to get spoilt by Momma and Daddy, you truly deserve it dear girl.

Not much happening around here at the moment, so will quietly settle in the wheel house with a cuppa and guide the ship across the waves.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:36 am
The waves woke me up Twisted Evil :wink:
Looks like everyone is doing well. Izzie wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing. He is a cute kid Very Happy

btw mismi where do you get all that energy girl
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:39 am
TTH wrote:
The waves woke me up Twisted Evil :wink:
Looks like everyone is doing well. Izzie wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing. He is a cute kid Very Happy

btw mismi where do you get all that energy girl

Impossible TTH, we're in dead calm water, but seeing you're awake, get dressed and join me in the wheel-house for a chat if you're game. Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:41 am
I'm game Dutchy and I have my pajamas on. That okay with you Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:55 am
Hey, what do you think this is TTH, Pajama Party time between the two of us? Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 12:57 am
Yep Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:05 am
The Captain has issued strict instructions, no shenanigan in her absence, the bosun can't let her down now, can he?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:10 am
My computer just crashed and the screens on the site aren't normal Confused
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:11 am
What is it that you are seeing on your screen TTH?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:16 am
only partial screens Confused
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:27 am
Izzie lovely pics girl. Yes I did have a grassy back. Had need of a lovely shower!

Mismi life is here to try us isn't it! You have a good time with the boys - more bonding Laughing

Well best get on with some work X
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:36 am
Hi Black tulip looks like you all had a great time yesterday, bet you're feeling a little stiff today. You'd better get back to work before the boss becomes addicted to the yabber-liner. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:37 am
Dutchy you are quick Shocked
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:40 am
TTH wrote:
Dutchy you are quick Shocked

Trying to figure out what you mean TTH? Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:42 am
You left and came back. I would call it quick.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:47 am
Was away for about an hour I guess, had my dinner, watched the news headlines on TV and now doing some computerwork whilst I do my crosswords.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:38 am
I just can't sleep Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 06:14:56