"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:51 pm
Good morning all - wow Izzieliz what a log last night. Small novel in that.

Everyone here well and it sounds like all the crew are just doing fine. Sitting here in the kitchen watching all the flocks of cockatoos and corellas devouring what is left of the grass. There are hundreds of them and normally they take off for warmer pastures by this time of year but they are still so hungry. The rain greened everything off but it was not heavy or long enough to soak right into the ground. Still hoping for more.

Will be popping in and out today as have quite a few chores lined up. Hope everyone has a great day.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 05:38 pm
You too, DeeDee! It's good to see you. I'll be on the threads for a while this evening. Hope to catch you. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 05:58 pm
Hey Crew - yeah sorry about the novel - was feeling a little bad for not posting you y'all over the last couple days so ... just got rambling.

Good to see the pics TTHun - it seems you have a lot of good things going for you so stick to the things that bring you up and give you better feelings.

BEAgle - have a good day "shopping" - keeping my fingers crossed. Talk to you tonight.

Indeedee - lovely to see you girl as always. Glad you've got some green. Seeing those cockatoos and corellas must be fantastic. Would love to see that. Hope it'll rain some more for you soon. Have a great day and love to one and all.

QueenDev - did you "do"! LOL Laughing K - maybe too much info a? I could do with a do-er! Never one when you want one a? Laughing Hope all's happy with you - keep chinning up the hubby and he'll find something .... posivibes.

Right... I'm not able to insomniac watch so am passing the helm to the thread crew and wishing everyone a wonderful day on Tuesday and for those who are attemtping sleep - big sleep to you.

Shorleave crew - miss you like heck - you know who you are. xxxx

Lovin y'all. Razz

Crew- you are the very best. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 07:08 pm
Time for me to head out. Might be back later, never know. Wishing everyone the best Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 07:13 pm
G'nite TTH...

Iz - I luvs ya' so much...thank you for thinking of me...I go to the beach June 6th - I may not come back!

Thanks for missing me Dev! Hope your are doing well..take care of yourself too please.

We had our first tournament game tonight and won! But it was a nail biter and I am exhausted...my throat feels like hamburger meat from all the screaming...so glad we won - we play again Thursday night.

I am going to eat some supper and get a bath! It was hot and I feel stinky. Good to see all of the crew here...I know we are missing some but hopefully I will catch up with you all tomorrow...

Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 08:21 pm
Night to Missy and Izzieliz and TTH. Don't know if you are still out there Dev - hi to you.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 09:19 pm
Well I'm back just for a few. Glad everyone had a good day. Hoping the shore leave members are having fun. I can't stay long, my arm, the pain is so exhausting Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:23 pm
I don't sleep well when my hubby goes out of town. I am SOOOOO tired and yet I go and lay down, watch tv, read, turn the tv off and take deep breaths...whatever - doesn't work.

I hate being awake at night. c-c-creepy.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:57 pm
dunno wats happening here..ought to go back to a few pages and c..wassup..

jst peeped in to gift our captain with a picture i just loved..i just came across this snap by mistake and izzie ur the one that crossed my mind..so i think il post it here for you...

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3240/ijustsmilednk5km5.th.jpg
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:59 pm
oo no the wordings r important too.dnt knw..y it came so small Sad((((
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:11 pm
Hey, much better than one of those page stretching monstrosities. Believe me.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 12:14 am
ur not able to read the lines ...or can you?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 12:31 am
Hi verbivore, sorry can't read the writing but if it is important type it out in a post so we all know about it. Is the pretty picture you?

Roger I don't appreciate your comments about 'those page stretching monstrosities! I noticed somewhere else you're in a sour mood tonight please don't bring it here! Everyone on this thread is trying to be informative and tell the other members something about themselves and their families, remember a picture tells a thousands words!

DDXX your prediction was right, the "Mega" appeared right on time today. Unfortunately we're both not on the winners list. Sad

Captain pleased you kept your fingers crossed for me. I scored a lovely meal out of it! Laughing Hope to catch up with you tonight.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 03:28 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Just to say good morning to everyone and hope all managed a good sleep. Sorry I couldn't stay around last nite - just tired. Missy - hope you finally got to sleep - I love the dark now - never used to - but in the dark (it's pitch black here) and when the stars and moon are out - there is a such a peace... no disturbances or phones ringing or noise.... just the owls and night noises - which used to scare me - now tho, I enjoy the nite time, when I know everyone is sleeping - it kinda gives me some room to breathe a little. OK rambling now..... Smile It is a struggle tho - on your own - I do appreciate that too hun. Love you darlin' girl. x

Vegemite - the picture and the words are just perfect and I thank you - I saw the words when double clicking it - you make me smile too. I have a special picture for you which I had been keeping for a coupla weeks.... but now it seems a good time .... so you know...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/vegemite.jpg

and that's what you do hunni - you bring us joy!

Oh BEAgle - I think ROGrat was referring to posts where the picture stretches the page across the screen and you have to move right across the screen to be able to post anything and find the submit buttons and all the posts are then widened. I don't like those monstrosities either and I can't figure out how to make them smaller. I'm sure that's what he meant and wasn't referring to any other posts. Will keep the fingers crossed for your CrossWord!!! You and your food a? Rolling Eyes

ROGrat it's good to see you onboard and I believe you have been down to ABQ - from what I've read sounds like a great time was had by all. Good for you. Hope you have a great day and recover from the long drive.

Wishing everyone sunshine and warmth to those who don't have it and RAIN RAIN RAIN and cool to those who need it.

Smooches

x
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 04:47 am
We don't need rain, but we have it Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 05:14 am
Good Morning!

Don't believe that exclamation point... Laughing I am a little draggy - but still quite pleased that we won the game.

I do get used to sleeping alone Izzie. When DH was going out of town every other weekend I don't think it was as hard. Now though I worry about someone breaking in...though I do have two large dogs...they might just lick the intruder to death though. Not a mean bone in their body. Not good watchdogs...more like two more of my children.

I hope you all had, are having or will have a wonderful day, and that you did, are, or will accomplish all you put your hand to!

See you all later!
Mis
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 05:17 am
morning mismi
Good to hear you won. I am going to try & sleep again because I have appts. today. You all enjoy yourself!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 08:41 am
Hello, all! So glad to hear you got a sleep, Izzzzzzzzzzzzz-! I feel the same way about the dark quiet night. Always good when you can catch a good long "nap" though, eh? :wink:

Sleep well, TTH...

I feel your tired, mis-. Have a dog much like yours! although he's got a bark on 'im, maybe that'd give us at least a warning! We live in the city just a ways away from a not so nice part of town and have had a couple of incidences since we've lived here, but not since we've had this dog.

Verb-, gonna check out your post / pic when I get done with this post. The pic is adorable. Reminds me of 'Thing 1' when she was a munchkin.

Hello, rog-, my good good friend Dutch- et. al (in case I missed you - am so sorry!)

Have a great day everyone! Gonna go study a bit, work out, (believe it or not I get one in! Trying to look like my avi!) And of course domestic diva duty - tiara firmly in place! See you later!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 08:44 am
Hi devriesj
I guess I didn't sleep so well. Now that I am tired I have to be up. Hate when that happens

Sorry I missed you earlier roger. You are still my favorite A2K rat Very Happy Hope you hop on board again with all the crew and captains.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 08:45 am
Buenos días a todo.

Well I've never been to Alabama
But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it…

(Apologies to 3 Dog Night)

Sorry I can't stay long; Missmi's hubby is outta town, and you have to strike while the iron is hot so to speak; nudge, nudge, wink, wink; if ya'll know what I mean….. Razz

…..So I'm off to help her with the ironing! :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.19 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 02:24:09