"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:05 pm
mismi thanks just feeling pretty low. Hence haven't posted X Sometimes just seems just so hard X
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:08 pm
I understand the feeling...it must be overwhelming for you at times...but you and Izzie both - amaze me. You are in my thoughts. Just do what you can and have to to get to the next thing...it WILL get better....

XXOO
Missy
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:11 pm
Thanks Mismi for what its worth I thank you X
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:12 pm
Thanks Mismi for what its worth I thank you X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQtVOStg6PM&feature=related
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:16 pm
Sendin' you good vibes, Tulip! Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt myself I'm afraid - I'm far too well acquainted with the down and outs.
And I second that emotion, mis-.

Buck up baby, because we're right behind you to catch you when you fall. Nothing better than having that around you (even if it is by internet) when you're feeling low.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:22 pm
devriesj thanks will pull myself up by tomorrowX
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:24 pm
djjd62 wrote:
so, umm, what goes on here exactly Confused

Well dj, to answer your question ... This yabber-liner is the cruise ship of a2k called the Black Pearl and captained by Izzie, who brought this brilliant thread into being. We're all just on here cruisin, sitting on the deck drinking magaritas & tanning, eating from the buffet, hitting the lounge and other cruise ship frivolity!
You can check out page one to get the gist and hop aboard any time!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:26 pm
You just do what you need to do for you, Tulip. Here's hoping you do feel better tomorrow. Smile Good wishes, happy thoughts and hugs are winging there way to you!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:33 pm
cheers X
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:35 pm
Oh, good idea! and to you! <clink>
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:51 pm
Was that another wine glass I heard? Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:52 pm
But of course!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:18 pm
Hey guys - yaaaaaa - rain. Smile Smile

Morning Tulip (((hugs for you)))) sorry you are down. Morning Dev. See Try popped his headin for a while. Morning Dutchy if you are still out there. Hey missy - hows it going? Is out captain still around??

Great night last night at the Japanese restaurant for sons birthday. And it started raining at about midnight and hasn't eased up yet.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:20 pm
So glad you had a good time, DeeDee. Very Happy You need this rain, right?
Haven't seen her on deck. Wonder if she retired for the night.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:22 pm
Morning ddxx, still raining here gal, plenty more coming your way. Trust you had a few Chardies last night and toasted the Eagle. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:30 pm
Yeah Dev - really, really need this lovely rain. We have been in drought conditions for a long time and been on strict water restrictions for over three years.

Beagle of course I toasted the beaked one with more than one chardy of course. :wink:
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:31 pm
Let it rain then!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 08:01 pm
Ships Log

Well it's beena a quiet day to day. The BEAgle and our Queen Dev took the helm and to say a big thanku to Queen Dev for taking up the welcoming of new crew.... I found her a pressie. I thought it would be nice to stop and anchor up for a while - now where shall we go - how about Sorrento - a place I have always wanted to visit. Razz

Sorrento - Italy
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/Sorrento-Marina-434316.jpg

Here's a prize for Dev to say thank you and for welcoming DJJD (DiJ on board). DiJ - welcome aboard - we're a little weary right now but we'll be off sailing in the wind when everyone is ready and it would be fab to have you join us when we get some wind up :wink:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/sorrento_small_1.jpg

Then I thought we could take a little trip to a beach and have a bit of pampering from the deckands and do a little TLC and massage for all of us needing a goup hug here. Dechkands to the oars.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/beach-1.jpg

Then onto the BLUE GROTTO at Capri to take some time for reflection which we all needing right now too.

How stunning is this a?

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/BlueGrottoinCapri.jpg

Missy and Tulip were here briefy and BlueBoy jumped on and off with JPB - hey my singing wasn't that bad -well, actually it was, but hey ho a? Rolling Eyes

Indeedee - as always a pleasure - wishing you long and persisitent rain girl to you and Oz. Love ya. Hoping you had a lovely time on your boys birthday meal x

To all our crew on shoreleave, we are thining of you, be safe and take care.

Insominac watch to the Ozzies - I am about to zzzzzzzzzzz. To late last nite - need to rest up for a while too.

Nite all.... wishing everyone a fab weekend and enjoy time with you and yours.

Crew you are the best. Very Happy
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 08:06 pm
Oh, Iz- I love my prize and kudos, thank you , and for the lovely trip and pics! You're the best. Sweet slumbers!
Don't know whether I'll get a chance to yabber tomorrow or not .. then again I always seem to find a way!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 08:10 pm
Good night dear Captain, have missed you today but Queen Dev kept me occupied with her wit. Looking forward yabbering with you in the morning.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 02:30:26