"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 08:07 pm
Getting sick of cleaning the gutters after every dry spell ddxx, my neighbours all have large gum trees and they seem to drop their leaves all on my roof. Laughing
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 08:11 pm
Ah, that's right, you're both aussies! g-day, then!

Hubby is feeling much better, and I'll at least take some time away from studying for a day ... always other 'queenly' stuff to do!

Sorry about your dry spell. Hope you get a good soaking. Wish I could've sent you some of ours. It gets so dreary when it's grey.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:28 pm
send some showers this way too dev...we having a dry spell here too.. and man i feel i can take up drinking as a part time job!! no mattr how much i drink i still feel ive been devoid of water for days..
well lemme sneak around and c if i can play a game or two wit the soaring BEAgle..am sure hed always be around ...captain ahoy..ctch ye latr in the day..Try again seing ye aboard aftr a long time ..sorry somehow the timings never match..im still trotting around trying to guess ur abode mr blue...
bye crew for nw ctch ye latr
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:57 pm
Ahoy verbivore pleased to be able to catch up with you right now, tell me what you have in mind for me, and I'll see if I can accommodate your wishes. Always ready for a bit of adventure. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 05:33 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Well Full Monty - keeping all bits 'n pieces crossed that a good call will come your way and take some of the pressure off you. Hope the TicoPP (pressure points) is still working on the headache and we hope to see you when you are ready hun.

Vegemite - sorry to have missed you little one - hope you managed to find the BEAgle and have a play for a while.

K - Dev, glad to see tiara is on your head - can just picture you turning up, looking round, saying to yourself "right, if I pretend I knew there isn't a class tonite and I am just checking to make sure that if anyone turns up I can inform them, coz it would be awful to be here on your own and I do most certainly know the class was cancelled" :wink: - then turning round, head held high and walking out, very regally of course! Oh, bless you girl - but hey, at least your paper is finished a?

Glad to hear the Ozzie crew have got rain - must have been that song song Blue that helped send it over - good for you guys. May it pour for ages on you and yours Very Happy

Wishing everyone a good day and for those on shore leave, know we are thinking about you.

Later Later Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:01 am
Hi Captain, been flying around for hours without spotting a soul, what's happening in your part of the world today?

Still steadily raining here and ddxx should have got her share as well by now. Sure has broken the drought for our desperate farmers who in anticipation of this had sown their crops and are jubilant today.

Edited - Still no one around, 2 hours later - heading to bed, see you all tomorrow.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:23 pm
Oh, I could not agree more; kids do brighten the home; that's because they never turn the freeking lights off.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:25 pm
Ha

It's about time someone showed up on this deserted ship!!!!!!!!!!

How are you BabyBlue Smile

well..... you are probably on a fly-by..... so I shall sit here on the deck with my strawberries and icecream (mmmm mmmmm good) and wait to see if anyone is around to play or whether everyone's abandoned ship. Smile
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:40 pm
Overboard... sorry, had to swim to shore -- big doings on the work front will keep me tied up for a bit.

Save me a berry or two, eh?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:43 pm
Ha Ha .... of course ... whole bowl full for ya girlie. Later later Very Happy

Meanwhile.... I shall sit and sing a little song....

la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala la l la a ala a la a al al a all al la alal ala alllla al alala la al ala la lla la la l ala
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 01:23 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Oh, I could not agree more; kids do brighten the home; that's because they never turn the freeking lights off.

This is true. And I thought you knew nothing about the little tricycle motors (I miss RockHead Sad and you too Try...)

I got to go...you know what they say...

No Parking on the Dance Floor...

going old school on y'all.

hugs,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 01:28 pm
Hi....... Bye - hope you have a good day Missy x
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 01:40 pm
My goodness! It would seems boredom runs rampant today! Been busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger here! Domestic goddess duties and all. Let 'Thing 1' stay home from school today for a treat), after her trip to the amusement park yesterday) It was a sort "blow off" day at school anyway. Not Letting 'Thing 2' catch wind of it lest he be so jealous that he "blows." Got a little temper issue we're working on here.
Good to hear you guys at least touched deck if only just to say hello. Afraid I must take my shore leave as well. I might be back later tonight, not sure.
And, of course, Iz- my tiara was firmly in place and I'm wondering just how you knew of my exact behavior! :wink:
Hey, verb-, (Try-, ... you always make me laugh!)
Night, night Dutch- ... course I don't know. You're bloody 15 hours ahead of here, didn't we figure?
Oy, mis-! Old school is right! lol Think that was the age of dancin' the night away for me!
Iz-, nice tune, but you can't dance to it! Laughing
Keep sailing on & I'll board later, maybe for a late supper and of course a margarita ... waving from the big mitten!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 02:42 pm
Hey all, Eagle flying in early today, trying to catch some of my shipmates. Captain you sing a pretty tune no doubt due to the romantic lyrics. Laughing

Miss FlavourQueen, must be having a busy week, hope she drops in during the weekend. Waiting for others to return from shore leave as well, trust you're all having a good time.

Have a Margarita waiting for you Dev after you've completed your domestic chores, and mismi call back soon, miss you.

DDXX good news, still raining here, hope you got plenty yesterday. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 02:47 pm
Hey Hey BEAgle

Hope you had a big sleep Very Happy Yep, been having some music going on here - got a bit of Dido going on at the moment.

Oh Dev - glad you've been busy gal - uh oh - know that temper thing with the Thing! Good Luck with that one but hope the girl Thing had a good day off Very Happy Maybe see you later gal - have a good evening!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 03:49 pm
to love, live and laugh that is all - depressed mode - sorry - will get better. X
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:00 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyO7LXcvjKs&NR=1

this is one of my pupils that I helped and support but was forced to moved thought I'd share X
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:02 pm
Black tulip wrote:
to love, live and laugh that is all - depressed mode - sorry - will get better. X

me too...just one of those things...so sorry Tulip.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:04 pm
so, umm, what goes on here exactly Confused
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 04:05 pm
Hugs (((((((((((((Tulip))))))))))))))) I am sure things will seem brighter in the morning. You are doing so well, and it will get better.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 04:29:07