"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 09:03 pm
Looks like I missed saying goodnight to captain. ((xx)) Yabber to you tomorrow Izzieliz. Still raining so chilling out with crosswords and movies - good excuse for doing nothing. Doesn't often happen.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 09:59 pm
Hi all you yabbers! I've been mostly MIA the past few days. Busy with school and work. Two more weeks of classes and then finals so it really has me a little stressed and fairly focused on the books. My GPA is at 3.92 right now on a 4.0 scale. I'm ok with that...but definitely not happy with it. Anything below a 3.5 gets you thrown out and we all know that finals are GPA movers. So I have no choice but to ace em. :wink: I can have a GPA above 3.5 and still get kicked out if I go below a B twice. So lets say I get a C+ in something. That's a warning. If I do it again.....bye byeeee! Anywho.....enuff of school.

I hope you all are happy and healthy. I will try and find time over the weekend to be on more. Very Happy

In the meantime.......keep smilin' your pretty smiles! Luv u guys! xoxo
G'nite
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 10:05 pm
No matter what JustBrooke, you should be proud of a 3.92 GPA. Not many people I know can achieve that Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:20 am
Hi JustBrooke, I'm not familiar with the American marking system but if TTH says 3.92 is excellent, I congratulate you on your performance. I'll go one step further and give you a hug! Hope you have a great weekend and that goes for you too TTH Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 06:43 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Wishing everyone a good day and thinking of those on shoreleave right now.

Sorry to have missed you Indeedee last nite - I was shattered - I hope we'll catch up soon girlie.

Babbling and QueenDev- not only are you are a beautiful people (inside and out) but you're a both very smart cookies too - and I am sure that both of you will do your absolute best. Whatever you achieve - and I'm confident you will be achieving well - you should both be so so proud of what you are doing, why you are doing it and what you will be able to bring to your future and the future of others with the qualifications and jobs you undertake. Keep believing in you guys - and please, take a pat on the back - patting machine being sent to O-hi-O and Michigan……

Instructions - place mirror opposite the patting machine, upon entering the pat-zone turn around, face mirror - ensure the Diamond Tiara's are placed firmly on your heads, take gentle pats-on the back as and when required and take a good look in the mirror - YOU BOTH ARE DOING SO WELL and we know how hard it must be - but we're with you all the way and rooting for you.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/pat.jpg x 2

What The Mind Can Conceive and Believe It Can Achieve

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/Whatthemindcanconceiveandbelieveitc.jpg
(OMGosh - are you guys hanging off Rockhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

BEAgle and TTH - nice to see you both on the deck - hope you have a good day today TTH and I will catch you BEAgle in the morning, when I get back.

Have to dash - gotta get the little fella a Birthday Cake and Tulip is on her way over to pick me up. Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 07:06 am
Awwwww how sweet you are, Izzie! Very Happy

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee, trying to get woke up. Not even dressed or showered yet.......and I have to say that you gave me my FIRST smile of the day!

Thank you for your vote of support. I still have 3-4 years (depending on how I handle things) ... before I can actually say ... I did it! And each year just gets harder in Doctorates. But really, you might hear me complain time to time.....but I love this challenge.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I will be around off and on!

Love ...love...love....love...LOVE you! Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 08:28 am
Good Morning Crew!

Feeling pretty good this morning. Think I have finally managed to crawl out of that hole I was in for a few days...I think it was the weather. I am a sunshine girl to be sure!

Hello Iz and Dev and Deedee and Dutchy - How are you this morning? I hope well...I have a busy day ahead. Going to get crackin'

Hey there Brooky, you are in my thoughts...I have no doubt you will ace every test you smart girl.

Thinking of you all and giving you a BIG HUG!

Have a great day...
missy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 09:10 am
Good morning to you all. Reading your posts always brings a smile to my face. This will be our 3rd day of 80 degree weather so I might just sit outside and read a book. Otherwise, be just plain lazy.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 10:39 am
TTH wrote:
No matter what JustBrooke, you should be proud of a 3.92 GPA. Not many people I know can achieve that Very Happy

TTH .... I missed your post and Dutchy's post when I was on earlier this morning! GEEZ - me! I wanted to tell you that I am proud of you for being able to come back to the forum. It would not have been easy for me to do if I had been you and had to deal with the absolute bull sh*t that they were throwing at you. Just stay cool ....and learn to ignore the silly ones. :wink: Soooo, welcome back! And thank you for your kind remark about school. Very Happy

Dutchy wrote:
Hi JustBrooke, I'm not familiar with the American marking system but if TTH says 3.92 is excellent, I congratulate you on your performance. I'll go one step further and give you a hug! Hope you have a great weekend and that goes for you too TTH

Thank you! I am glad you had a great vacation......but the selfish side of me is glad you are home now! Things just aren't the same when you are gone, ya know. We miss your cute butt! Big hugs back atcha!

Mis ..
Glad you are feeling much better! I know what you mean about lack of sunshine though. Been lots of rain/clouds here in Ohio, too. Really sucks. Normally my Dad has his corn planted by now and is ready to start planting beans. It needs to stop raining soon. Really bad thing is...I can't help this year. I'm just too busy with finals coming up. But he has his hired help and my brother. It's just....the more the better. Especially when you are behind and have to work almost around the clock to take advantage of the weather when you do get in the fields. But farming is all my Dad knows and he always seems to get things done and never much worries about it. It's just gawd the month of May is a crazy, crazy, time on the farm! Very Happy

Izzie , Dev , Deedee, Tryagain, Montana, and the rest of the crew.......Have a great day!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 11:18 am
Hey, I didn't get to see Dutchy's butt. Dutchy you showed your butt? :wink: Laughing

Have a great day all of you. Here is my contribution before I head out to sit in our 80º weather. Drinks are on me. Now this is a Cabo Margarita Very Happy

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9095/margaritaqm6.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 12:11 pm
Good morning peep's, it's just gone 8am in Honolulu and a very pleasant 21c; I hope you can all say the same.

Oh Brooke, you must be working so hard to achieve those scores. Cool
Due to my excessive playboy lifestyle I didn't have the time, so I did a whole bunch of them in the same week:

Ashwood University Online Doctorate Program:

This program offers you an opportunity to earn an online doctorate degree based on your work or life experience, without requiring you to take admission exams, attend classes, or study course books.

The assessment for your online doctorate degree will be done by our professional and knowledgeable evaluation faculty for free without charging your credit card. If you qualify, your card will then be charged and your degree will be sent to you in 7 days.

Accounting
Human Resource Management
Business Management
Information Technology
Criminal Justice
Business Administration

Although I flunked Mechanical Engineering when my credit ran out! Laughing

Ps; thanks for keeping your webcam on during your last post…cute and smart! Razz

May you all have a terrific weekend! Cheers!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:04 pm
Such a perv...very endearing Try :wink: always happy to see you here.

K...I am sitting here watching my 4 boys (one big, 3 small) laugh their heads off at this Japanese game shows - MXC...hard for me not to laugh as well...though I think they are really stupid. Still...it is quite entertaining when those 4 get to laughing.

Izzie - I hope you are having a good day hon. I have been thinking about you too...

I have been missing Rainkeeper.

Hope you all are having a good day - beautiful day here...so happy to see the sun.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:48 pm
And the for are but not you all any can had her was one our out day get has him his how man new now old see two way who boy did its let put say she too use.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:49 pm
Try...you okay?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:50 pm
I'm thinkin' you been drinkin'
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:59 pm
With that have this will your from they know want been good much some time very when come here just like long make many more only over such take than them well were.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 02:18 pm
Tryagain wrote:
With that have this will your from they know want been good much some time very when come here just like long make many more only over such take than them well were.

Say what?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 02:19 pm
Tryagain wrote:

Ps; thanks for keeping your webcam on during your last post…cute and smart! Razz

Only for you :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 02:25 pm
I am sorry if the heading of: Three/Four Letter English Word Frequency; was missing, because -

The of and to in a is that be it by are for was as he with on his at which but from has this will one have not were or all their an I there been many more so when had may today who would time we about after dollars if my other some them being its no only over very you into most than they day even made out first great must these can days every found general her here last new now people public said since still such through under up war well where while years before between country debts good him interest large like make our take upon what?

Word Frequency for the Most Common English Words.

Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 02:28 pm
Hello crew, 6am Sunday morning here, and ready for a long day. So nice to read all your posts but where is the Captain? I know she went shopping for her little bloke who is celebrating his birthday today. did she extend her shore leave and got lost in the crowd?

Must agree with mismi about try, what have you been smoking son, you seem to be right off this planet or are you sunstruck in Honolulu? JustBrooke has trouble too following you, three of us can't be wrong! Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/10/2024 at 12:26:02