"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 03:03 pm
Montana great news will keep finger, toes, arms and anything else I've got crossed for you on that day!

Hey Mismi good to hear from you, I won't be here long am gonna try to get some sleep by use of a pill tonight! X :wink: Couldn't even have my glass of wine tonight on too many pills.

Still I am sure the sun will be shining tomorrow X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 03:46 pm
Ship's Log

What a day it has been. Very Happy

We've had crew from all over jumping onboard - and NEW CREW - Monsieur Francis - hope you'll stop by often! Bienvenue à bord! Razz

MonsieurF said "work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively.. " HA - no problem…. :wink:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/procrastinator.gif

Brilliant news today - The Full Monty has an interview on the 26th - YEA YEA YEA - so so pleased for you and wishing you all positive power from the crew to make the job your's hunni. Wishing it to be plain sailing…. and (((bills-be-gone)))). Well done - keep your energy girlie. We are 100% beside you and giving posivibes. Go girl. Razz

Missy has got the willies from another snake in the yard (oh darlin' Dixie-girl - you make me laugh so much when I really shouldn't - I love the way you say things!!!) Thanku for your hugs hun - all will be fine. I hope you don't get rattled again hun and you could always ask one of our charming deckhands to assist you…

Or we could just call David again a?

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/6fzbfhd.png

mmmmm mmmmm gooooood! Very Happy

Now Stevie boy….. I wanna send you one of these first…. Of course that's a big kiss for the knee hunni… :wink:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/1CAJB3D7CCA0AEH59CACO43D5CA13WXUKCA.jpg

Then I want you to keep remembering this Shocked

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/bicycle-benefits.jpg

And then I think you should maybe try this… Rolling Eyes

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/The-Stabilisers-Wanna-Do-The-Wild-3.jpg

Oh - I am so sorry you had another bump but I am glad the amber nectar helped after. You're brill and you make us all smile with your stories. You should really proud about cycling everywhere - well, I know you are - good for you mate.

Indeedee - we have not been able to have a yabber so I am just letting you know I MISS YOU - hope all is happy with you girl and all the troops are well. BEAgle flew by too and let us know he is enjoying himself tremendously and will be back soon. JPB and Tai-Chi also came by - hope all went well at the dentist ((TC)) and JPB - thinking of you and wishing you to go and have a bitta fun girlie. BigRed and Uncle Larry jumped aboard and had a yabber here and on the Marlboro Waterway with our Special Agent Wandel joining them. Hope the weather improves for BigRed and Unc - but pleased to say the Windy City has finally sprung forward. Smile

Queen Dev was crewing and looking after her pooly hubby by ensuring the house remained quiet so he could rest. Well done girlie. Glad you managed to get some work done but happy to see you've been playing a little too. Keep on your tiara - you look fabulous! Razz Tulip came by but couldn't crew coz she has a poorly arm - hope you feel better soon girl and pop by tomorrow if you don't manage to get to work. Gonna be another really warm day tomorrow - the sun WILL be shining - so you take care alright.

Anyhooooooooooooo - posting this a little earlier than usual. On the deck tho so pull up lounger if you're around.

For all who are on shoreleave - I hope you are all OK and are safe and well. Thinking of you.

Insomniac watch commencing.

Lovin y'all

Crew - you really are the very best. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 04:10 pm
Good morning all - quite brisk out this morning but going to turn out another lovely day. Izzieliz sorry missed yabbering the last few days been busy. Sounds like Montanna is happy re your interview - good luck girlie. Tai-chi has changed her avatar. Missy as chirpy as ever. Hi to Dev, Steve, Uncle, Bigred, Francis and Tulip hope that's everyone. We are getting quite a crew to sail with now. Saw Beagle flew past.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 04:16 pm
DeeDee! So good to see you girl!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 04:18 pm
Hey DD..... There's the gal. You sound like a bizzie bee Indeedee which actually, is a really good thing. Oh hey, how did the dress making go? Did you finish. So pleased you had a lovely Mother's Day and hoping you're gonna have another good day today - gosh - Tuesday already - can you believe you're back on the subterfuge run tomorrow - and hey, can't use Pygmalion as a "feed" run - oh, gonna have to figure out another excuse Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 04:20 pm
Dev - how you doing girl? How's hubby now?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 04:22 pm
Good morning Izzieliz - must have posted together. Yeah great mother's day. Been pampered. Subterfuge excuse all okay. How's the tootsies - not long now before behind the wheel again. Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 04:59 pm
I'm doin' okay, you? Hubby's feeling a bit better. Probably has a sinus infection and will take a couple of days to get back to normal. Thanks for asking.
We still need that job for him, so if you could generate some of that positive energy you all sent to Mon-, I'd really appreciate it!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:12 pm
No problems Dev - positive vibes coming your way. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:14 pm
Oh Dev - sending you all the positive energy we've got for hubby - has he got any interviews lined up at all or ... what's the scoop there? Hope he will feel better soon - sinus infections are nasty - lots of "steam inhalations" for him - horrible pain with that too! ((((((((hubby hugs)))))))) Posivibes on their way and will be sent there til he gets a job and to help him heal fast.

Indeedee - yep - hope to drive soon - steroid injections being sorted so hopefully things will be a little easier soon. Want so badly to get out and about so..... hope the meds will work. No worries tho - it will happen.

Still no news on the house - so waiting 'til the call comes thru. Then it'll be a whirlwind no doubt - but looking forward to moving. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:32 pm
Morning crew, and what a line-up we have, getting better all the time, you're a fantastic inspiration Captain, take my hat off to you in admiration.

Sending plenty of vibes to Dev and Montana in their endeavours for better times, sure things will change for brighter days ahead.

Pleased to say hello to my Aussie pal ddxx, sun shining here relentlessly, but rain forecast for the end of the week so a little more patience my dear.

My last day here in Port Lincoln so hugs to you all.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:36 pm
There's a BEAgle about. How happy is that. Razz

Enjoy enjoy enjoy your time with the family darlin' and in case I don't get to say it later - have a safe trip home. Look forward to having the Bosun back at the helm - but so pleased you have been in Port Lincoln with your boy. Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:41 pm
Morning flying dutchman, glad you have been having fun with family. Great to yabber to you again - thanks for the rain hope. Another long drive for you to get home. Make it a good last day. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:49 pm
Thank you Izzie and ddxx, great to hear from you. Will be special this last day here I can tell you.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:35 pm
Dropping in to say "Hi". Smiling to hear Montana's good news. Survived the dentist -- although I did cry -- couldn't help it and he warned me I would when he hit the nerve that controls tears! It didn't hurt thanks to the freezing but I had to lay there with tears running in to my ears throughout. Luckily I was wearing leopard-skin sunglasses for the duration Very Happy (Provided by the dentist -- what was that about?)
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:36 pm
Hey beagle any good places to stop for a lunch on the way home?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:43 pm
Tai Chi wrote:
Dropping in to say "Hi". Smiling to hear Montana's good news. Survived the dentist -- although I did cry -- couldn't help it and he warned me I would when he hit the nerve that controls tears! It didn't hurt thanks to the freezing but I had to lay there with tears running in to my ears throughout. Luckily I was wearing leopard-skin sunglasses for the duration Very Happy (Provided by the dentist -- what was that about?)

Oh hun - the leopard skin glasses are to remind the dentist that when he is messing with the nerves in your teeth - at any stage you could become a wild big cat with claws and could go for his jugular - so he has to be REAL REAL careful - he's just reminding himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: Sorry it was so awful. I am PETRIFIED on the dentist - scared to death - leave alone pain - so.... with ya there hun - was holding your hand but you were pretty brave so you didn't squeeze it too hard. Good for you Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:51 pm
Ohh Tai - I am such a baby when it comes to dentist. I hate it. Sympathies. Whatever happened to laughing gas?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 07:07 pm
Nite lovelies - 2am and heading for the berth. See ya tomorrow. Have great days xox
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 07:55 pm
Night Izzieliz - yabber to you tomorrow. ((xx))
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 12:19:56