"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 08:26 pm
OH MY GOODNESS laughing gas is a must...I would take it if they would give it to me just for cleanings. I love it...I remember when I was getting a filling ( I think I was 12 or 13) they had given me the gas and my arms felt so heavy and Barry Manilow was playing over the sound system but it sounded fuzzy and far-away. I gave a huge effort to lift my arm up in the air and it flew up...I heard laughter in the hallway...pretty sure the oral hygenist was quite entertained by my little show...good stuff nitrous oxide...I didn't care one bit :wink:

So sorry Tai Chi...hope you are feeling better and that you don't have to go through that again anytime soon.

Good night sweet Izzie - rest well...

Hey there DeeDee and Dutchy - hope all is well down there where y'all are.

I am about to go to bed. We had our last game tonight and it was an easy win. We are now number one in the 8 year old division. We just have to win the tournament now...we are number one seed...so that should help us.

I am excited and nervous...we won't get to play until next Monday...yikes.

Hugs to all....
Nitey night!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 08:57 pm
Hey missy - goodnight to you girlie ((xx)) I think you will probably dream of laughing gas and the boys winning. Barry Manilow huh??
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 12:10 am
deedeexx wrote:
Hey beagle any good places to stop for a lunch on the way home?

Hi ddxx, sure is, nice pub as you come into Port Augusta (half way mark), serves terrific counter meals at very reasonable prices. Will have a grilled steak with the works for about $12.00. Weather so warm here everybody is swimming at the town jetty at the moment, unreal for this time of the year. Will post again when I'm home, cheers to everybody.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 04:45 am
Thank you DeeDee - Yeah...Barry Manilow...heh, heh - it was surreal. Razz

Dutchy! Steaks sound great - weather sounds wonderful, I know you are sad to be leaving those sweet grandbabies. They are gonna miss having you around!

I am up and about to go exercise and then get the brood up for school.

I hope you all have either had a great day...or or having one - or will have one :wink: sees y'all latah
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Dutchy! Steaks sound great - weather sounds wonderful, I know you are sad to be leaving those sweet grandbabies. They are gonna miss having you around!

I hope you all have either had a great day...or or having one - or will have one :wink: sees y'all latah
mis
0 Replies

mismi

mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 04:49 am
Mornin' Missy

See you've got the hiccups again Laughing

Beautiful day here in the UK. Hope all is good in the South and you have a wonderful day darlin'girl. Catchya later x Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 04:51 am
crap! Heh heh heh...sorry Razz

Thanks Izzie
(((IZZIE))) Good Mornin'! How you feeling this morning?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 05:02 am
Hey you

Yeah - not so bad thanku - have to take my first trip into town today - am being picked up and taken over. It's my little fella's birthday on Sunday so I have to go get his pressie and sweets for school and all that, something I gotta do. :wink: First time in town - so it's quite a big day for me (bit nervous about the thought of folk being anywhere near my feet Shocked and won't need to walk very far) but should be fine. Only attempting ONE store - think that will be enough to start off with a? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 05:30 am
Izzie

Walk softly and carry a big stick (to swat people who get too close to your tootsies). Hope you enjoy your shopping therapy.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 06:28 am
I am sure it will be fine...I hope you enjoy every minute of it!
Sorry - I had to get off and get the boys dressed - they are off to school and now I am feeding G-baby. Just wanted to make sure you were doing okay...

I'll be back in a bit!
mis
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 06:57 am
Good morning all :-D

Thank you for all your kind words and I'm sending out extra strong vibes to Dev hubby in finding a job ASAP. I'm truly feelin for ya and know how very frustrating the race can be.

Double dipped vibes headed your way! Ohmmmmmmmmm........

I did get that call back last night, which was music to my ears. She seemed very excited to hear that I prefer working the night shift and I'm expecting a call from the manager today to set up an interview.

Today, I give my son a ride to go to his interview, as he was offered a job as well. His pays much more than mine, but I'm happy for the little bugger Laughing

Hoping everyone has an awesome day :-D
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 07:02 am
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Hey Monty - that's great news about your son too - good on him! Keep the positive goin hun - would be great if you can an interview before the 26th - so an extra OOOOOHHHHHHMMMM for that just in case. You'll be coco hun - just keep focused.

Lots of posivibes to (((DevHubby))) also Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 07:08 am
Hey there Izzie Girl :-D
I'll most likely be going in for the interview sometime this week, but won't be starting until the 26th. There are 10 positions they are filling, so training starts on the 26th. I'm pretty much in, me thinks ;-)

How is everything in your world? I hope you're feeling better and all is well. You deserve all the happiness in the world :-D

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms going out to Izzie and more Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmms for Dev hubby..........
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 07:15 am
Pretty good here thanking you. Tulip coming over for a cuppa in a moment which will be good. Hope to catchya later - gonna get myself down the stairs now and put the kettle on.

Oh she's here..............
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 07:18 am
Hugs to you both and wishing you a wonderful day.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm...............
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 09:34 am
Ahoy all! Just had to read all the yabberin' going on.
Thanks for all the good vibes! Hubby has a couple of things in the wind, unfortunately nothing big, but he does have a part-time job that pays a pittance right now. Feel bad that I'm not working. Sad But we're doing ok. Economy is really bad here too.
Ooh, Iz- a day trip into town - have fun! Very Happy
So glad to hear your news, Mon-! Very Happy We're pullin' for ya!
Glad your dental visit is in the past, Tai-. Cheers to you and have a drink on me to make the post dental pain go away!
Mis-, glad to hear about the baseball victory! Is the season done then?
And, as always, it's good to hear from the Dutchman and DeeDee!
Gotta go study, but I'm going outside! It's upwards of 70 today, so must take advantage of that!
Yabbber to ya later!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 10:18 am
hi all..a poppin hai to al of ye.. i heard some oooommmss here abt which i think i shud go back and read! But monty's here all full of gud news..sending smiles across the globe..
me too frustrated somehow...cant xplain why..
job and the economy as someone termed it here is taking its toll..but i think that's what life is all about right..a lill tough time and a lil gr8 time to..
somewhere i have heard a nanny's story...that god makes u cry coz its then that u remember him..he's like a kid like u..u pull and pressurize your dad till u get ur attention wen u were small.. he too does that so be happy and proud that the Great Almighty is seeking your attention wen u feel its a tough time for you Smile may be stupid bt somehw it has made me smile through my tough times:)
just brooke though a lill late i just cant help commenting ..
your MOM REALLY REALLY looks an ANGEL Smile choo chweett
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 11:28 am
Thank yee, thank yee....

Got another call and have an interview tomorrow at 1:30, which means I'm in. Woooo Hooooo!!!

Yes, the economy is very bad down there and I feel for you guys. Nothing much worse than financial worries, I know.

Hang in there all and things will come your way.

I'll keep sending all positive vibes your way.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmm..............
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 02:51 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 10:28:15