"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Francis

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 09:28 am

Well, remember that work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively..

0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 09:31 am
Are we procrastinating again Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 09:34 am
Good morning troops, wassup?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 09:37 am
Hello BigRed and Uncle...

Of course. It is a daily practice for me...gotta quit procrastinating now though...tired of looking at the to do list and sighing....would love to be done with it...

Have a good day! See you all later
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 09:40 am
unclelarry wrote:
Good morning troops, wassup?

I do believe the price of gas is up , and the heat index is up from previous years. Spring is almost gone and summer is on the loom.
What's new with you Uncle Question
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 10:05 am
Not much Red, I was going to stop procrastinating but I think that I will wait until tomorrow.
You still getting rained on up there Red?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 10:06 am
Oh hey - I go to procrastinate for an hour and all the deckhands jump onboard to take the helm - how happy is that! Very Happy

Missy and Tai - lovin ya girlies. Tai-Chi - eeeeuw - good luck at the dentist hunni - oh, hugging ya big.

AND NEW CREW - Francis - you lovely monsieur from Paris - how good to see you - hope you'll jump aboard often and have a chinwag with the crew. Bienvenue à bord!
Unc - how's you? How's your lady wife progressing and did you get all your chores done over the weekend :wink: Hope you got some R&R too.

BigRed dude - oh, long time no see. How the heck are you? ????Back. Missed ya hun - glad you've been onboard ((((BigRed))))

StevieBoy - bome aboard tomorrow and tell us how your procrastination goes! So laughing.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 10:07 am
Yes and I have been putting off turning off the Faucet Embarrassed
Nice to hear from you to huni ((((((((((IZZIE))))))))))/.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 10:32 am
Sailing over to the Marlboro Waterway to see the deckhands there...
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 11:32 am
Hello, salutations and greetings to ALL!
Lol on the profoundly true statement, Francis! I am ashamed to say that I did study this morning, but am now united with all of you in procrastinating doing housework, etc!
Hubby is sick today and snoring on the couch, so I feel it's only just to allow him that and not make any "domestic goddess" duty noise to arouse him from his slumber! So, here I am!
Good to hear everyone is doing well and staying out of the bad weather (mismi).
Sending good thoughts and wishes your way, Mon-!
Glad to hear a happy mother's day was had by all and that Dutch- has dropped in and uncle- and red-! Hope your wife is recovering nicely, unc-.
Going to shop for an outfit for the party Wednesday... ttyl (or sooner!) Very Happy
And steve, I second Iz-'s motion to hear more details on that story! Will make for great deck conversation!
Oh, and hello to tai- and DeeDee too! Hope I haven't missed anyone!
Refusing to remove my mother's tiara too!! I AM the queen!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 11:44 am
Dev - You are the QUEEN and I definitely second your motion not to awaken your hubby whilst he is sick - vacuuming and housework would definitely make him feel worse - oh no no no couldn't have that - he needs peace and quiet and no dustmites blowing around - so tomorrow sounds a very good plan girlie :wink: Cool. Sorted.

Yep Stevie - need to hear yer story - wry smile again! :wink:

Tai-Chi - how'd the dentist go hun?????????
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 12:04 pm
Oooooooh ((((((TULIP))))))) thinking of ya!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 12:05 pm
Sunny again today, I can see the dolphins following the ship
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2871/dolphinskg0.jpg

The water is blue and very enticing, maybe I should go for a dip!
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 12:19 pm
Izzie, my wife is doing well, thank you. I didn't get much R&R this weekend still trying to get caught up. I couldn't do much outside it was raining most of Sunday, we got about 2" of rain Sunday and it was still coming down this morning.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 01:28 pm
Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo I got a call, I got a call!!!!!!!

Of course I wasn't home, but my son answered the phone and was given the # for me to call her back. Of course I got her voice mail, but left my # and am waiting for her to call back.

It's a job I applied for at a local call center. It's only an 8 minute drive and even though the pay isn't that great for a call center, it'll pay the bills.

I know I haven't even had the interview yet, but that's the easy part. I'm very good at selling myself and they have already met me :-D

Guess who's a happy freakin camper today? Cool

YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 01:32 pm
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA

Is this the one on the 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????? Very Happy

All that positive energy this morning hun - it did you proud a? GOOD FOR YOU GIRLIE! So excitied for you. Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 01:35 pm
That is so good to hear Montana! I know that is a load off of you.

Tulip! So good to see you...

Uncle take care of you and your sweet wife...Hope she continues to heal and gets to move around more soon. My FIL just had knee replacement surgery and is cr - an -ky - hates being cooped up. Know somewhat what you are going through.

Hello Dev! I hope you husband feels better soon...take care of you and him too...hope you don't get it. You go Queen! :wink:

Okay off and about my bizness...must work - all that procrastinating has put me behind!
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 01:37 pm
YAY! Mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you!
Sendin' good vibes for the whole interview thing - knowing of course that you ARE the best woman for the job! Let us know everything, won't you?! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 01:41 pm
Yup, it's the one that starts the 26th and that's fine. I set myself up to manage through the rest of this month and next month, so the 26th is fine and dandy :-D

See, you guys were so full of positive energy that you made it happen.

I don't know what I would have done without all of your support and positive energy. You truly helped me through a tough time and I can't thank you enough.

Izzie, you were my biggest cheerleader and you always manage to find a way to keep me smiling. I can't thank you enough!

You were all so great with all your support and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being there :-D

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 01:42 pm
Thank you Mismi and Dev. You bet I'll keep you posted. It'll be my pleasure :-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 02:33:53