"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 02:22 am
Thanks Izz and to all crew. Well the boys did it...and a week wednesday in Moscow...

I have to take it easy for a few days...too much excitement and associated injuries.

Left hand down a bit number one...toot toot Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 03:07 am
Yawn, stretch and a good morning to the crew. Just poured my first cup of coffee and holding my chin up for the beginning of the new week.

No possible calls on weekends, so I'm glad to see Monday again. Chin up, fingers crossed and all that good stuff. I had a dream that I was working and woke up with a new refreshing feeling.

Izzie & Tulip, I knew you girls would have a great time yesterday. You both glow when you're together. What a wonderful team you make. From looking at the pics, the kids obviously had a great time as well :-D

Thank you so much for the award. Wow, I don't get those much and I am honored :-D
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:08 am
Good Monday Morning y'all.....and Good Monday Night to others!

How was Mothers Day? I hope it was a confirmation of love for all the Moms here. I got Amaryllis and roses from the neighbors yard...yikes. Hopefully they don't mind and homemade bath salts and all kinds of precious little things from my precious little boys. We went to the lake and fed tha swans and really just had a wonderfully laid back day.

I was up until about 3:00am Sunday Morning with tornado sirens going off...but it was in different parts of the county. Every time we turned the TV on to see where they were we would find they were east of us or north of us. Not always sure about those sirens. We have a tendency not to listen to them now they go off so much and are not from our area - especially when its night. Not good.

Looking forward to the party - should be fun as usual.

Have a good night/day/evening you all and I will see you soon.
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:09 am
Hey Montana....

So glad you feel renewed for the week....I have high hopes for you and am keeping you in my thoughts.

Have a good day hun.

mis
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 05:34 am
Glad you had a great day Mismi, but the tornado thing is really scary stuff Shocked

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. The weekends are extra long with no chance of offers, so Mondays are a welcome day for this gal.

Going to get stuff done in the house today and then pamper myself with a nice bubble bath tonight. Izzie and Tulip had me wanting bubbles, so bubbles it will be :-D

Feeling better and digging myself out of my rut :-D

Have a great day Mismi, you deserve it Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:18 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Hey…. And hey again.

Sorry to have missed you Dev and Indeedee last nite - glad you both had a great day.

Feel like I haven't spoken to you in days Indeedee - oh….. DDwithrawal symptoms. Rolling Eyes

Monty - I am so hoping the phone will ring for you today - you're doing so well keeping your smile going when I know inside it's really tough for you - and yeah - we know there are others who are worse off - but right now, that doesn't make life any easier for your world. So keep yabbering away and stay focused on the positive - you know where I am if you wanna talk. Posivibes your way girlie - keep strong. Thinking about you.

StevieBoy - lovely to see you and chuffed for you about the "U's"

Steve 41oo wrote:
I have to take it easy for a few days...too much excitement and associated injuries.

Left hand down a bit number one...toot toot Smile

"Ooh, nasty...", Shocked Oh do tell …… you can't leave us hanging there - c'mon boy - SPILL!

Left hands down….. :wink:

Hey Missy - so pleased you had a wonderful day with you and yours - hope the sirens quieten down hun and you all stay safe. Hugs to you.

Wishing everyone a good day. x Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:38 am
Hey Iz...how are you today?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:43 am
Procrastinating!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a gorgeous day - and I have nowhere to go! Stir crazy setting in methinks. Have heaps to do in the house Rolling Eyes but ...... procrastinating! Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:48 am
Yeah...I know the feeling.

I hate house work...so many other things I would rather do! AND it just gets undone. Razz

Once I get started - I generally have a good time getting it done...it is the getting started part that is difficult!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:54 am
Yeah - not able to do proper housework as such right now - but could be shuffling papers Rolling Eyes What I really wanna do is go and drive. However, soon I hope. Chin up and all. 'Twill be fine - think I may go and try play the piano for a bit Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:57 am
Hello everyone just flying past and pleased to hear everyone is doing well. Beagle still enjoying his vacation with another beautiful day coming to an end. I could settle here forever but Mrs. Eagle is anxious to get home soon. You all have a great week.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 06:57 am
That sounds nice Izzie...
hugs to you
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 07:18 am
Izzie, you're continuous words of encouragement do so much more good for me than you know and I thank you dearly for that.

Great day for all :-D
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 07:38 am
Izzie wrote:
Procrastinating!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a gorgeous day - and I have nowhere to go! Stir crazy setting in methinks. Have heaps to do in the house Rolling Eyes but ...... procrastinating! Smile

My kinda girl!!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 07:40 am
procrastinator's unite :wink:

Hey JPB and Dutchy...I am about to take off - need to get G-baby dressed and to play group. He is antsy and ready to go...hope you all have a wonderful day!
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 08:31 am
mismi wrote:
procrastinator's unite :wink:

Don't rush me!

Morning all -- I worked the weekend so have missed a lot. Today I'm off to the dentist. (Wish I could procrastinate that away!) Hope you are looking forward to more pleasant pursuits.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 08:33 am
Procrastinators of the world unite!

tomorrow
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 08:41 am
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/stick02.gif
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 08:44 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 09:21 am
sure there's a joke there about procreate and procrastinate. It'll come to me tomorrow.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 04:27:22