"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 04:17 pm
Tulip - I had never heard of that breed before so I just googled. Very interesting.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 04:22 pm
Lovely dog but just so much hair! I keep mine clipped especially in the summer as he gets so hot.

Well it is time for me to go to bed and I might read for a bit and see if sleep is round the corner, if not will just read.

I have Izzie's son hear and my children have enjoyed their evening and are planning the games they will play tomorrow. I think it might be dragons and sword play!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 04:45 pm
Good night tulip. ((xx))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 05:29 pm
Oh.... missed Tulip - hey - hugs to all - hope the kids don't get up too early Rolling Eyes

Indeedee - how are you girl? Smile

TO ALL OUR MOM'S ON THE CREW....

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg89/abelmon42/Image37.png

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/mothersday-715759.jpg
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 05:46 pm
Good morning Izzieliz - is mother's day celebrated today in UK?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 05:51 pm
Hey Indeedee - our Mother's Day was in March hun Smile

I hope you are being spoilt today - sure MaMaDD will have a lovely day too - hugs to you both Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:02 pm
Nite all - tired.

Hope everyone has a brill day tomorrow and all Mother's are given a treat.

Lovin y'all xxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:07 pm
Good Night Izzie...rest well.

My husband just used the excuse he wanted to go to the store to get some strawberries...pretty sure he is running to the drugstore to get me a Mother's Day present Razz Laughing forgot he did.

S'ok...no big deal. My boys all have something for me...they have been sneaking around and G-baby keeps telling me tomorrow is Mother's Day...which means...well...they are cooking something up...which means I will be cleaning again tomorrow! :wink: cute, sweet boys.

rest well...I am just reading around and putting off cleaning the kitchen. The boys spilled that kool-aid powder all over the floor...I will do it...just don't want to right now.

HUGS! Rest well sweet friend.
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:07 pm
I hope the fam remembers or there will be a witch in the house
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:40 pm
Well and truly into Mother's Day here, so to all of you devoted mothers out there, and I know there are plenty, a very Happy Mothers Day to you all. Hope your respective families will make it a day to remember, just like our son did to Mrs. Eagle, served a lovely breakfast outside on the patio adjoining the marina with a basket full of goodies. Tonight it is my turn and dish up dinner, there will be nine of us, so the Eagle is going to be a busy boy this afternoon. A fridge full of 'cool' drinks will ease the burden I guess, cheers for now. Laughing
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:12 pm
Hey guys. Happy mothers day. I had the best birthday. Friends bbq and lots of shiraz.
Now after 4 am so must sleep. Love u all and all the posts
Thank you all xxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:16 pm
Hi FlavourQueen, guess I'm the only one around to say hello, lovely to hear you had such a great day and to you a special Happy Mothers Day too. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 09:31 pm
Happy Mothers Day all :-D
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:36 pm
Someone is still awake around here, hi to you Montana, nice to meet up again on the ship where anything goes. Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 01:21 am
Hey Dutchy, just woke up from a nap. How's my buddy doing?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 02:40 am
Enjoying a great vacation with son and family Montana, plus the fishing is spectacular. Trust you will have a great day.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 04:02 am
I sure hope so :-D
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:38 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

plantress wrote:
I hope the fam remembers or there will be a witch in the house

Welcome Plantress - NEW CREW - good to have you here and hope the family did remember or I guess the broomstick will be coming out of the cupboard a? Hope you'll jump aboard again and have a yabber with us. Nice to meet you. Smile

It's a beautiful day here - sunny and warm. Tulip and the kids are on their way shortly and getting the waterslide out (big blue tarp down the paddock Rolling Eyes ) - they love that - the more bubbles the better. Bless them.

Great to see The Full Monty and BEAgle having a chat on a the deck - delighted BEAgle is having such a wonderful time with the family. Very Happy Monty - wishing you a lovely day hunni and sending you lots of (((hugs)))

Missy - hope you have a great time with yours and that they spoil you rotten.

FQsis - great you had a fab birthday and that you didn't know anything about the surprise party :wink: - wish I could have been with you - next year a?

Lovin y'all
x
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:47 am
Lots of hugs headed right back at ya Izzie and wishing I was there to share in all the water and bubble fun :-D

Have a great time with Tulip and the gang Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:50 am
Thanku girlie - how are you today? Did you finish all the painting? Will see be seeing your son later on? Any plans x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 08:21:34