"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:36 am
Montana wrote:
<sigh>

Montana! Laughing

I'm ordering you up 7 of them! One for each day of the week!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:37 am
I love you Brooklyn Very Happy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:38 am
Montana wrote:
I love you Brooklyn Very Happy

And you KNOW I love you, too! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:42 am
Been up all night and the eyes are getting heavy, so I thank you much, brooke, for giving me some major awesome thoughts to relish while I wait to fall pleasingly asleep Cool

Nighty night.............. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:47 am
Montana wrote:
Been up all night and the eyes are getting heavy, so I thank you much, brooke, for giving me some major awesome thoughts to relish while I wait to fall pleasingly asleep Cool

Nighty night.............. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

G'nite.

Sweet ..... moist, dreams! Laughing
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 10:26 am
Very Happy OMG - What a happy surprise to find out all my crew friends have spoilt me so much for my birthday - why thank you sis - that was the best present in the whole world - to think Nadia and Izzie have a place on You tube with probably the memories of the happiest day of our lives - I love you so much hun - you are my soulmate>

I just peed my pants when I saw the lipstick stencil - MUST get one a??

Had a very spoilt day - shopeed and luched with my J babe and I am sure K is throwing a surprise party tonight - so that will be happy

Deedee - I absolutely love Klimt - as you know he is my favourite artist and I thank you for my present

AS for the cke - I have now put on so many pounds that I will be starving myeslf for the next week, but it was so yummy.

Brooke - you bad girl - tempting me with all that rippling body when the real thing is certainly not that FIT!!! - LOL

Eagle - thanks for the birthday wishes - I love you all

Izzie babe - you really are the best and I love my prizes - thank you for being the best friend in the whole world and I so wish you were here to share my day with me

Must go and party but I will drink to you all tonight and boogie on down for you all

Keep sailing and keep happy - will need Botox by next year I am sure - Love ya!!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 11:49 am
Saturday night and i shud be crazy on an insomniac watch Smile..but somehow couldnt succumb to the sweet temptation of sleeping everything off..i feel sometimes standing and staring at life helps..i dunno in what ways Smile hey no i certainly dnt have any pints or shots or watever you call it...
just vainly attempting to read life,,some books make you cry..but still you would be happy you read the (like perhaps tess of duberviless?..) well b4 i blabber nethng more stupidity lemme zoom out nd c if ne is looming around
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 11:55 am
for the painting lovers..these are the works of my hubby's cousins..she is now 17yrs old..
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7483/ganapathiza6.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7483/ganapathiza6.f0158ed967.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1258/stillrz0.jpg

Talented young hands you would say?? Smile I wish she choose a very gud course and career that brings out the best of her talents
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 01:55 pm
Hey Babblin' Girl - oh, its so great to see you, Dev, Tai-Chi and The Full Monty having chocolate and a yabber. Well done Babblin' and Dev on keeping on working - you are both very committed and you will get there - keep going - you're both stars. Oh Babblin' - cute playground equipment pic hun - smiling here! :wink:

Missy - eeeeuw - poison ivy! Sad
Toxicodendron radicans (syn. Rhus toxicodendron, Rhus radicans; Poison ivy[1]) is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.

Oh - hope the calamine helps darlin' girl. x

Indeedee - hey lovely - how are you? X

FQsis popped on to eat some cake - have a brilliant rest of your birthday babe - love you. X

Our little one Vegemite crewed too and sent us wonderful pics of her hubby's cousins artwork - fantastic hunni - and very talented - only 17 years old - I think she will make a lot of people very happy with her art. Please tell hew she is excellent and to keep painting. Hope all is well with you and you are having a good weekend.

((((Full Monty)))) - keep yer chin up girlie - we're all here for you.

Hey Hey BEAgle - so pleased you had a wonderful day - catch you soon friend - miss you.

Good wishes to all for a great weekend. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 02:24 pm
Hey There Everybody!

Sounds like FQ is having a great Birthday! So glad to hear it!

And Montana is taking a nap after having her head filled with nekkid men Laughing

Izzie how are you hun? I have calamine on my poison ivy...it doesn't really bother me until I think about it - then it starts itching like crazy...not a pretty sight me scratchin - oh well
You are a sweety!

Lovely pics VBV...hope you rest well.

I have just gotten back from G-baby's last baseball game. There is some sadness there....and some relief. I am usually always pretty glad when it's over - as much fun as it is. The boys have one more game in their season then tournament....then possibly All-Stars. We'll see. I am still trying to make up my mind if I want them to do that.

We are expecting storms again here....another cold front coming through. Icky.

I hope you all are having a great day...For DeeDee and Dutchy - probably waking up about now...I hope you both have a wonderful day.

Big Hugs!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:15 pm
Hey Missy

I'm k thanku girlie. Hope ya stop itching soon! ooooooooh!

Here's a tune for G-baby and the twins.... coz they are all stars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wk0Y_6gpc8

Hope the storms stay well away from you - you take care of you and yours k and get into the basement if you need to!

On the deck and cruising along Smile
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:25 pm
Hello, hello, hello to all!! Just here for a "touch and go" Love reading all the posts. Didn't think I'd even be on till tonight if at all today. We ARE just having way to much fun here are we not?Just came back from the bridal shower and will be on my way back out when all are ready. Not much time to right!
Hope you've had just the most fabulous birthday ever, FQ. As for the rest I am thinking of you and hope to be back on tomorrow! Gotta fly!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:26 pm
Fly Dev - have a great time xxxxxx Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:30 pm
Hi all did I miss FQ's birthday? oh dear I am always about a day or half a day behind! Well here's sending FQ some birthday magic and wishes. Funny how coincidences happen! As it is my brother's birthday today as well. Tauriuns all around eh!

Well I hear that Mismi has fallen into some poison Ivy! poor thing - calamine lotion might help!

Verbivore loved the paintings, what a talented girl she is.

Just Brooke has been assisting Montana in her effort to have a relaxing night, hope you had a good snooze.

Well I have been doing some gardening, I cut the hedge and my neighbours hedge, which really tired me. My daughter had a go at mowing the lawn but I had to go over it afterwards as she had missed loads. I then did loads of washing, played swing ball with the children, followed by cricket, took the dog out and made tea. I found that I had sunburnt arms this evening! Also extremely tired and then found I had yet another telephone bill! I seem to be having so many of them and continual arguements with the telephone company to sort it out! They are bloody useless.

Have a good evening all of you and enjoy the warm weather.X Here's to the birthday girl Drunk
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:43 pm
Good morning all - Sunday morning 7.30 am here. Looks like it is going to be a nice day for Mother's Day here. Glad FQ you had a good birthday. It was nice everyone thinking of you. See our flying dutchman called in. Hope everyone is well and in good spirits. Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:47 pm
Morning to you Deedee, it is still Saturday evening here and a warm one
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:50 pm
Good morning/evening tulip. How are you tonight? I still have in-laws here so will be flitting in and out today. Our weather is starting to get cooler - have the heating on but still no rain.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:53 pm
Its been really sunny and hot today. No heating needed in the house, it has been a bit too hot for the dog as he has a really thick coat.

Hope you have fun with your inlaws X
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 03:56 pm
What breed of dog do you have?
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 04:00 pm
He is a cross between a French Briard and a bearded collie, so lots of hair!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 10:28:03