"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 03:06 pm
Ahoy there crew!!! Long time no speak. Sorry guys.have been thinking of you all. Uop in the very North of England tonight...been interviewing for a job and off to a business meeting in the morning. Just thought I would see how you are and to catch up on your news.
Special Hi to you eagle, as always. Mis, hang in there babe and mind the electrics!
Hey Tulip. Glad all went ok with F today.
Iz, where are you babe? Hope Try hasn't whisked you off somewhere!!
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 05:48 pm
Hello Izzie, and everybody. Had to come up to the deck for some fresh air. I was getting diizzy down below. Came above to find out that the yabberliner has been operating on a single prop, and doing circles. With no Izzie and Dutchy aboard, we have to find a better way to navigate, than an old twisted shirt tied from the spoke of the steering wheel to the captains chair. I have taken the helm and have plotted a course to a waterfront restaurant known for their scotch and sirloin.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 05:49 pm
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/bubblemachine.jpg

So - to all those on and off The Black Pearl - stay safe and be well - hope everyone get's a good nite's sleep tonite.

Insomniac watch kinda…

Crew - you are the very Best. Smile

Oh oh oh…Here's a watercolour by F.J.Widgery - of Bude - about a mile or so from where Tulip and I were at the beach…

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/widgery.jpg

and the moors behind my house on Dartmoor

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DoeStreamLydford.jpg

Thought you may like to see them - well, you know how I am about watercolours a? Very Happy

Lovin y'all. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 06:04 pm
Oh Alex - thanku for plotting a course - guess we posted at the same time so I'll join you at the restaurant. Smile (Do they do a nice Lemon Sole!)
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 06:16 pm
(((IZZIE))))

take care of yourself sister...I am calling it a day. Hope you rest well... I think the world of you...

Good Night Crew...
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 06:41 pm
Goodnight everybody from a happy Eagle.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:54 pm
Ahoy, Flavour Queen! You're a noob! Well since I was last on the threads anyway. Nice to meet you. Most here call me dev-.
Iz- always love your ships log reports. Beautiful pics, gal.
Mis- glad to know all is safe and snug as a bug where you are.
You ok out there undle L?
Try, you are just as twisted as ever. Good ta see ya! or not see ya ... in that position ... or, whatever the cast may be! Rolling Eyes
Nice choice, Alex, a seaside eatery. Somebody order this girl a magarita!!

Daughter's ceremony was very nice, a little short and sweet as school functions go. This is our first year in this school and we like it. Spent some time afterward noshing on cookies and punch, meeting more of Thing One's friends and meeting more parents, so that was nice. Thing Two was a little too intimidated to do the baseball outing so he came home after school. Not so much on the competitive athletic thing is this family, but creative up the wazoo! Eldest has already got accolades for her writing and is planning (even at 14) to do that as a career! Mr. Youngest is an engineer in the making, so we'll see where that takes him. After all he is only in the third grade!
I'll be hangin' out on the threads until sleep takes me away, so I could be here a while. We'll see. 'Night to all who've gone below deck for their siestas. I'll just be drinkin' my margaritas in the moonlight!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 08:02 pm
Morning - s'long BEAgle - have fun today. Razz

Thanks Missy - stay safe from that tornado! Shocked

Dev - glad you enjoyed the evening with your daughter - don't worry about the son - each to their own - he'll find his niche in life.

Here's to you... Very Happy

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/m2.png

and for the deckhands... :wink:

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/m1.jpg
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 08:22 pm
Ah, thanks Iz-! Lol that cartoonie! Laughing
We'll do with the sonshine. Not worried a bit. He is a sensitive little chap though.
Night Iz-. See you in the morning / afternoon!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 02:55 am
Iz, the drink was great, thanks. I am glad you are feeling a little better.

Mismi and Dev didn't a great captain double act I think!

At work, just taking a few minutes out!

X
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 03:40 am
Just poking my nose in to see what's going on, hi there BlackTulip you seem to be the only one around at present. I wonder what's in them drinks so generously supplied by the Captain, is she trying weaken our resistance? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 05:59 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Oh have missed the BEAgle and Tulip again. Hope all is well in the world today and tornados have moved away from Alabama and not towards our Uncle Larry.

Lotsa love to one and all and hope to see you around on the deck x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 06:10 am
We had a couple of warnings to watch for them - but none appreared. You just feel you need to go downstairs when the sirens go off...cause you just never know! We are fine Izzie -Thank you...hoping that Uncle Larry has an easy day of it as well.

Good to see you Izzie, Dutchy and Tulip - Hope you all are having a good day!

I had one too many glasses of wine last night...I feel fuzzy! Razz

I need to shake it off and get downstairs to do my exercise...that will help some. I will see you all later.

Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:17 am
procrastinating again....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:20 am
well done, mismi -- me too!

whatchawanna do instead?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:35 am
I'm reading and listening to The Magic Flute on YouTube! Laughing putting off now what I can do tomorrow...or the next day...or the next day.

About to have to take G-baby to pre-school for a bit. Don't even want to do that! Razz

What are you doing?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:42 am
hanging out here and about. I've got a busy day ahead and guests coming tonight so I should be fluffing and buffing rather than sitting here, but HERE I AM! I'll turn into a whirling dervish soon enough. The good thing about procrastinating is that I get a heck of a lot of stuff done in a very short period of time when I need to.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:46 am
I work better under pressure...that has always been my saving grace I suppose. I focus and and get it done...otherwise I just float around...or start a million projects and finish none....I think I need to get on some kind of ADD medication someimes....

Hope you get it all done JPB. Have fun with your guests!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:48 am
Hey girls - anyone wanna cuppa?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:51 am
I'll take one sister...

I just got G-baby dressed - it was like being in a rodeo in the calf roping event...good grief. I'm exhausted.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 04:15:33