"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:56 am
Oh love you Missy - tea coming right up - are you still on tornado watch - or just G-baby twister watch! Hey, what happened with S-boy foot - did the inflammation go down - how's he doing?
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:58 am
Good morning everyone. Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:00 am
Good morning Unc - how are you darlin'? Hope the tornado avoided you.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:00 am
He is fine...the bone is healing itself...not fully regenerated but it is getting there. No pain, no swelling and he has been playing baseball and running a lot...so this is good. Makes me happy.

Tornado warnings are all past...it is a beautiful day - of course Tornado G-baby is here...but I am about to pack him up to pre-school for a few hours. So maybe I can get some things done. HAH!

thinking of you Izzie...take care of yourself hun.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:02 am
Hey Uncle - I hope you have a good day! Hoping those storms are not too bad...they just made things messy here. Knocked down the rest of my sweet gum balls...dadgummit. Have to rake again this weekend.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:03 am
Oh hey - glad all's well there - he's a strong little lad - good for him! Did you figure out what to do with the snake situation - you gonna fence up the yard?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:08 am
Good morning Ladies, as I am up early; how do you want your eggs: Fried, scrambled, boiled or fertilized?

I have a lot to do today; as I have to take the goldfish to the veterinarian coz he keeps peeing in the water; and the fish ain't that much better!
See ya all on my return.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:08 am
Can't afford it...but we have cut down much of the brush and moved the LOGS that have been there for months. Hubby couldn't tear himself away from the books long enough. I got out there and started doing it - that guilted him into helping. But it is done...I have not found that stuff that fishin' suggested - but I am still looking for it. That will just make me feel better anyway...I have taught the boys to go outside and stomp a lot before they get in their treehouse and to be careful when around brush or the ivy...sorry - that was a really long expanation. eek.thanks for asking Izzie...

how long is Bubba going to be there...so thankful you have him there.

going to take G-baby - I will be back in a bit
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:09 am
Tryagain wrote:
Good morning Ladies, as I am up early; how do you want your eggs: Fried, scrambled, boiled or fertilized?

I have a lot to do today; as I have to take the goldfish to the veterinarian coz he keeps peeing in the water; and the fish ain't that much better!
See ya all on my return.

I've had my eggs fertilized already thank you very much...I'm done.

As long as you aren't peeing in your water - I think everything will be fine! See you when you get back :wink: ((Try))
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:17 am
Good morning Izzie and mismi.
The storms went south and east of us, Fredericksburg, VA. had some high wind damage and possibly one tornado touching down. We just got some heavy rain. Other than that all is well.
How are things in your worlds?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 08:32 am
Tryagain wrote:

Hey BabyBlue - do you have a motile appendage for doing this or is that a frying pan in your briefcase!

Good luck with the goldfish - and get the vet outta the bowl a? Have a good day Blue - lovin yoooooooooooooooooooooou hooooooooooooo :wink:

Oh Missy - glad you got the yard sorted - hopefully the boys will be more aware now - but am really hoping it was a one off and you won't get any more "pooch" bites. Texas Bubba is staying tonite and returning to the US on Monday - we've been video talking with Kelly thismorning which was great - they are such good people. He is looking forward to going home - this is the longest he has ever been away and he's missing the US standard of living - he has not stopped saying how expensive it is here!!! He is so right. He's still working on persuading me to move to McKinney - even got the little fella roped into the "emotional blackmail" - little fella came in and said "Mom, can we move to Texas" - ha - in an ideal world a? We laughed so much - between the pair of them we have moved, bought the house, pool, car and found a school and are all living happily ever after. Hey ho. They're happy planning! Even Kelly was trying this morning - ahhhhh - who knows a? Rolling Eyes

Unc - good that all's OK in your world. Things are k here - sun is really trying to make an appearance and Bubba may go and try cut the paddock (OH MY!) - need to see if it will dry off a little more first. Have you got plans for the weekend Unc? How's your good lady these days?
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:12 am
No definate plans for the weekend other than trying to get some yard work done. With all the travel lately I'm way behind on everything.
My wife is doing fine, she had hip surgery a couple of weeks ago and is getting better every day. She will have to use a walker for a couple of more weeks and then a cane for a few weeks after that, hopefully she'll be 100% soon. She is getting bored and has to make herself take things slowly.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:43 am
Oh Unc Surprised - hope your good lady recovers quickly - and takes things slowly. Hoping also you can get some R&R for the weekend too. Are you back for a while now or more travelling to do?
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 12:02 pm
Thanks Izzie. She's really chomping at the bit to get better so she can be active again but she knows that she can't rush it. I don't have to work at the office this weekend but I have a lot to do around the house, mostly the housework. Over the last two weeks I have really learned to appreciate what working wives have to do on a daily basis...you all need a raise.
No travel next week but I have Chicago, Pittsburgh, Montreal and Washington State coming up in the next few weeks.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 12:06 pm
My goodness, just read the several pages of the thread I missed since I last logged on! Good grief! Hope all is well. I'm thinking of everyone, really I am!
Unc-, my dad had hip surgery a couple years back, hope your wife heals just as good as new as he did. She'll feel much better than she did before. I just know it.
Try- you're just as devilish and rascally as always and that's what we love about you!
Iz- how close are you to that driving wheel, girl?
Mis- Love hearing the tales of your little ones! Lol about G-baby the tornado. Been there. Done that, girl. Heaven help me, I wouldn't mind doing that again!
Gotta go get busy with the rest of the day myself so no lounging about the deck at least for a couple of days! <sigh> Mis- "& JPBm, I'm right there with you as far as the procrastinating & then getting it all done in a whirlwind. About to go do that now.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 12:07 pm
Well, love you Unc for looking after your gal.... good for you! Best wishes to her and wishing speedy steps when she is able. (slowly slowly at first) :wink:

Have a good weekend Unc despite the housework - chill a little too and enjoy time off from the office. Take care hunni x

Oh Dev girl ...
Iz- how close are you to that driving wheel, girl?
NOT CLOSE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 01:20 pm
Thank you all for asking; Freddie the fish appears to have lockjaw….. He swallowed a bunch of keys!

Then on the way home we were involved in a slight auto accident; when the tow truck arrived the driver said, "You've got a steering wheel sticking out of your fly." I said, "I know, it's driving me nuts."

Anyhoo, gotta go fold the laundry, smooches all!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 01:21 pm
good grief
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 02:54 pm
Gosh - I've missed Blue -

oh... you know... herding goats and all - really need to keep outta the cr*p a?

Tetanus occurs more often in older people and in agricultural workers for whom contact with animal manure is more likely and immunization is inadequate.

So good to have ya back BabyBlue x :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 03:08 pm
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 02:28:08