"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 05:18 am
Hi ladies, a quick swoop to see if all is well and pleased to see no one in distress. Captain just like to tell you, attended a real bushman's bbq today, grilled lamb chops, snags and steak over an open fire, followed by a billy can of tea done the same way, consumed whilst sitting on logs under a big gum tree. A real treat for us city slickers.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 05:20 am
Good. I am glad you found your pig owner DeeDee...I like pigs...but not in my yard! Razz one less thing to worry about.

Do let us know...I love shaking things up around my household...have to change something every so often just so I will want to continue to clean. Strange but true.

I saw Dutchy sneaking around here somewhere....miss you!

Okay...I am up...I have exercised, drank my first 8 oz of water, got the professors shirt ironed and ready - and - I have a good start to a new day!

Hope all of you have had a good day and rest well...

the rest of you - well wishes for the rest of your day - and those just starting out hoping you feel good about every little thing you do!

See you all later!
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 05:21 am
There you are! You posted while I was writing! Sounds like fun Dutchy - and quite yummy - I am rumbly in my tumbly - need some breakfast!

Hugs to you friend! :wink: x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 05:27 am
Hi mismi, nice to catch up with you, indeed having a great time. Normally I would have had a few cold beers with a bush bbq however today, having to drive a long distance with little ones on board, I refrained from doing so. Hope you and the boys all doing well.

Hugs to you too dear one. :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:54 am
Hello, hello, hello!

I've just time for a quick howdy and a hope that all is well with the shipmates. The upside of being gone for 10 days is obvious, the downside is that I'm 10 days behind at work.

Take care all, I'll pop in as I can.

Here's one of the groups I enjoyed the most in the Economy Hall (Dixieland jazz) tent.

Hot Club of New Orleans
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 08:12 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening.

Great to see the crew onboard. Indeedee - glad Pygmalion's folks found their porker and well done you for looking after her 'til she was found. She'll still be our mascot tho - kinda like a pig aboard!

Missy - you sound happy hunni - have a great day yourself and keep smiling hunni - you look wonderful.

BEAgle - sorry to have missed you - so pleased you had a wonderful day - love to all the family there and we'll see you as soon as you are able.

JPB - so fab to see you lovely lady and know you had a wonderful time. Hope coming back hasn't been too much of a trial for you - missed you girlie - so much!

I'm off on a little shoreleave for a while so will pass the helm to the crew and be back as soon as is possible. Lovin y'all and hugging ya big.

Everyone have a great day Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:31 am
Good day shipmates, master Bates and I seek permission to come aboard after a furlough ashore. In the meantime I will read the 200 or so pages since my last visit to see if any babies have been born to fertile crew members, or anyone is sporting a new hair style!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:45 am
Tryagain wrote:
Good day shipmates, master Bates and I seek permission to come aboard after a furlough ashore. In the meantime I will read the 200 or so pages since my last visit to see if any babies have been born to fertile crew members, or anyone is sporting a new hair style!

Translation: Tryagain was secretly posting as a member of the "Tech M" staff. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:30 am
Looky here! We have some missing crewmates back - if only for a bit!
So happy to see you JPB - loving that Hot Club of New Orleans...

And there is my sweet Try...though trying he be - he is always a welcome sight! :wink:

Wandel - you know him pretty well huh?

Izzie - hope your shore leave is good. Will miss seeing you. I am going to try to reclaim some of the time I have blown playing and get to work...no ball tonight but hubby has a meeting so it is just me and the kids...getting the little boogers in bed early tonight.

May see you all then.

Hugs!
Mis
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 11:51 am
Ahoy, all! Having a blast reading all the chatter aboard today.
And hello to JPB. I don't believe we've met! Am VERY jealous if you actually went to Nawlins! Listening to it as I write this.
So glad all's well that ends well with "Miss Piggy!"
Mis- have a great day! And I hope the boogers behave for you! Love hearing about the games as always! Very Happy
Good to see Dutch- also, poking his beaked head in!
Feel like we need a meet and greet - around the buffet, maybe?
Would love to be there for the room remodel and color scheme choosing - I love that process, and of course the finished product!
"Just wasting away again in Margarita-ville ...!"
But seriously, busy with the kiddies activities so I won't be on till later tonight if at all. Daughter is being recognized at an academic ceremony - so, of couse, proud mama will be in attendance! Son is going to spend time with some college baseball players (as per a school outing) to see if he too would like to engage in the sport ... we'll see. Gotta run!
People to do, things to go and all that!
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 12:01 pm
Hi all, Sounds like you all have been having some fun, I too need to back date on the mails.

Well took my son for his heart check-up and they were really pleased. He is allowed to do any sports he wants now and he can rest when he feels he needs to. So am really pleased. He is such a great kid and always let the doctors do their stuff...ECG, Cardiac Echo etc and never complains, so went and bought him a present for being so brave! He chose some Vans shoes.

Great to "Try" is still around! Mismi you have holding the ship together and doing a lovely job all ship shape!

Am now going off to get some food ... Omelete I think! X
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 12:17 pm
Good afternoon everyone. Very Happy
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 12:21 pm
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1290/catsua5.jpg

Here's sending Izzie a big cute cuddly hug and a mug of tea!

take care X
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 01:21 pm
Hmmmmmmm.......catnip tea?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 01:24 pm
fur tea Laughing

hello Uncle Larry and Tulip...I am not gettin' anything done. I have been piddle fartin' around here - Razz

I think I am going to make me some tea...that sounds yummy...

We are expecting tornado warnings again. I am watching the local weather - they let our kids out early sometimes and I have to watch to make sure I get them at the bus stop...going to be pretty icky I think.

I will be around here I am sure...
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 01:53 pm
Hey mismi, how ya been. You can keep your weather down there, I guess it's coming our way tonight or tomorrow.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:03 pm
been good - procrastinating - which is my favorite thing to do and I am quite good at it. Well...hope you don't get it - wish I could stop it for you...it is closing in - having to go get the boys then we will button down for a bit. Starting to thunder and lightning....think I will shut down everything until it passes...have a good evening Uncle..hope it is tame for you!

miis
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:05 pm
Alright darlin' stay safe and we'll talk later.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:33 pm
Sorry I'm late; I couldn't get outta the tub as it was full of bubbles. However, she said she was going on a diet; then it will only be half full! I had this dream that someone found a hog in their back yard. Yeah, ridiculous I know, but it was only a dream.

I may have to go quite suddenly as the sun is being blocked out by a weird darkness; somewhat reminiscence of sunset. So what's new?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:43 pm
honey! Are you drinking already? Do you want to be in a tub only half full of Bubbles?

I am going to be in so much trouble if my computer gets electrocuted.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 06:27:17