"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 12:15 am
All makes sense to me mismi, as always you're the most devoted mother, talking zoo will be a great success for the boys I'm certain of that.
btw. I love that avatar. :wink:
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 12:52 am
mismi when are u going to show ur kids snap? have actually started imagining visually all tht u talk abt them
i had gt ready for thr roaring twenties yesterda Sad but gt late as usual. hope u all had fun! got the flapper girl bt A2k doesnt allow me to faunt it better ..or is it im dumb with resizing pictures?
well everyone seems to be tired and drowsy from table dance and tango..me off for now..
gt a visitor here
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 01:25 am
Just a quick hello and goodbye. Sorry missed wishing you happy Gbaby birthday missy Smile Smile Dutchy I agree about the whiting. Smile Hi to you verby - hope you are well. Smile Might be around just a little longer then will have to run - so in case I do making my farewells known.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 01:25 am
Thank you sweet Dutchy! I AM DONE! And they are going to be the cutest little Snow Leopard and Gorilla EVER! Now...I am not sleepy and tomorrow...well..all i can say is that I am going to be cranky. cranky. cranky. But I'm done! I feel so free!

Hello VBV - I will post some pics for you.

Okay...I am going to give sleeping a whirl...wish me luck :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 01:28 am
Hi there DeeDee...I am trying to wind down. Working on the costumes I got all wired. Hate it when I get like that this late...takes me a while to get settled. I am about to go give sleep a try though.

Oh..no worries about G-baby. He is a rotten little cutie petootie! Got all kinds of attention today. Is quite the happy 5 year old. Oh..that makes me sad. He is 5...I really don't have any babies anymore! GOOD grief...need to close my eyes..going to get all weepy now! Laughing

Have a good day DeeDee...I am going to be a Zombie Mom tomorrow I am afraid!

Hugs to you sweety,
Mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 01:32 am
Night missy - good luck tomorrow mum (((xxx)))
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 03:14 am
Hello everybody still out there, the Eagle is flying off for a while, see you all on my return. Have put the ship on automatic pilot. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 04:57 am
Uggggggggghhhhhhhh (is it 6:00am already?)
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:19 am
Good Morning All

Oh Missy - yep - had some caffeine yet?????????? :wink:

go on then - nice strong cuppa girlie!

(good for you finishing everything up last nite - boys will look fab - get a rest in later yeah - settle GBaby beside ya (he'll be tired after yesterday and have new toys to play with) - have a lie down and rest up when you can!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:21 am
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :wink: Cool Arrow Twisted Evil Cool Mad Embarrassed Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:22 am
Hey Little Vegemite... Smile

Good to see you're smiling faces....

How are you today? Got another busy day ahead?
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 05:25 am
hey am sorry for the earlier post....it was my hubby who did that work !!! i was actually trng to sneak in a few words wen he was busy chatting wit my cousin..bt he did th work ultimately!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:12 am
ENJOY MAY DAY.... and LABOUR DAY for our vegemite..

May Day occurs on May 1 and refers to any of several public holidays.[1] In many countries, May Day is synonymous with International Workers' Day, or Labour Day, which celebrates the social and economic achievements of the labor movement. As a day of celebration, however, the holiday has ancient origins and can relate to many customs that have survived into modern times. Many of these customs are due to May Day being a cross-quarter day, meaning that it falls approximately halfway between a solstice and an equinox.

England

Traditional English May Day rites and celebrations include Morris dancing, crowning a May Queen and celebrations involving a Maypole. Much of this tradition derive from the pagan Anglo-Saxon customs held during "Þrimilci-mōnaþ"[5] (the Old English name for the month of May meaning Month of Three Milkings).

May Day has been a traditional day of festivities throughout the centuries. It is most associated with towns and villages celebrating springtime fertility and revelry with village fetes and community gatherings. Perhaps the most significant of the traditions is the Maypole, around which traditional dancers circle with ribbons.

Also, 1 May 1707 was the day the Act of Union came into effect, joining England and Scotland to form the Kingdom of Great Britain.

Happy May Day Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:41 am
there goes our captain again..yabberline is truly made a info line by her..or more infotaintment i shud say Smile
U truly make a gr8 leader..izzie providing the right mix of information and entertainment for your group Smile

So wass up? Hows the DVD making going on?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:47 am
Hey vegemite...

Lovely to see you hear - hope you're having a nice day off and relaxing.

DVD making commences tomorrow. Eldest son is coming by to make a DVD of him and one of his friends. It's his friends birthday so we are going to put a load of photos and music together for him on a DVD to give his mate. Should be fun! :wink:

What are you up to today???? Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:10 am
Thought of relaxing..relaxing reaallly really well..but then my cousin turned up so had to prepare a long and heavy lunch Sad (a lazy libran i sure am) ..now he left and i thought ill have good time wit my hubby here and this stupid who took a leav for me..(his offic is surprisingly working today!! they work every day!) is now snoring away and im sitting like dumb!! i thought ill do a lill bit of work .i had to finish a page in a website but the web designer hasnt sent me th links for which i shud write!!... i am thinking of taking a walk ..but again gt glued to a2k for a while Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:26 am
Well it's nice to have you playing on A2K hunni.

I just had PHYSIO - had completely forgotten until the door bell went. Embarrassed No worries tho - all is well. Smile

Oh hey - if you go for a walk - please take some pics!!!! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:29 am
Hello crew the Eagle is back, hope you all behaved yourself during my absence. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:42 am
Hey BEAgle - how are you this evening? Smile Whatchya been up to today???? xox

( Hey Cool Blue/Pink Twisted Evil - hope all is coco in your part of the world - hope you return to the nest soon - smooches x)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:46 am
Been out visiting friends, just relaxing by doing a few posts and off to bed. Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 08:38:33