"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 05:32 pm
Indeedee.....

(am being very good tonite so not going to talk about what Tryst is up to in the pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

What's been hapening girlie - you got munchkin today?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:04 pm
Izzieliz - daughter is having day off work but she and munchkin over at the house and daughter wants me to help her draught a dress pattern off one of her favourites and make up a new dress so that will keep us busy. But ----- we have beautiful rain. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:07 pm
Hey - go for the 1920's ONE HOUR DRESS. :wink:

So darn glad you finally got the rain - hope it pours for you all day!

Been hailing here something rotten - and really chilly too - but it's all good for the VERY long, and getting longer by the second, grass in the paddock - which mean the deer will come in - so hey, there's a turnaround a?

Oh hey...... pics of the dress OK! :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:29 pm
Must be so nice to see the deer. Because of the rain the geese have gone wanders so not hanging round the courtyard gate. This rain is doing the garden so good. So daughter and I are thinking - bit of sewing and then maybe a movie. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:36 pm
Good for you gals - make it a good movie a?

You know Indeedee - I have no idea where the hours go in my day!!!!!!!!!!! Its half one - I'm awake (tho tiring a little!) and haven't a clue what I've done today - other than play on the laptop - no wonder it's burning up! Gonna be real weird going back to work - well, actually just seeing people again will be weird.

Looking forward to driving again tho - AHHHHHHHH - freeeeeeedom. Can't wait for that.

Hope you get the dress sorted and enjoy your movie girlie. Lovin ya big xxxx

oh - if ya see Tryst in the pool - could you massage a little suncream on him - he's looking a little PINK out there :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:39 pm
Love listening to you ladies yabbering on. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:48 pm
We can do Pink&Fluffy girl stuff.... Smile

and Blue'n'BEAgle stuff too! Razz

oh - haven't done a Ship's Log tonite....

SHIP'S LOG

1920's - loadsa crew - GOTTA NEW CREW TOO - Welcome Dev!!!!!!!!

Thanku to everyone for just being.....everyone and jumping onboard as always....

On watch :wink:

CREW - you are still the very best Very Happy

(think I'm in one of those moods a? dunno what sort of mood that is... but am Laughing )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:52 pm
Have changed suits, maybe you're suffering from the 'moody blues' Captain.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JjBvPHqO9KU
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:19 pm
Oh hey - love the Moody Blues

oh BEAgle - you know me at this time of the morning
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mP6-j9pxTGI&feature=related

hey - you gotta laugh a?

I REALLY NEED TO HAVE A LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OFUGKl_OR8U&feature=related

(K -some of them you really shouldnt laugh at..... but hey ho!) :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:29 pm
That was great stuff Izzie, really got a laugh out of that second video, amazing how they catch those funny moments. Have some great ones myself but 'R' rated. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
oooooooooooh

What is "R" rated.....

Really good

Really Really good

Revolting

Rubbish

Raunchy

or is that the Down Under for X rated?????
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:37 pm
Funny Izzieliz - yes I nearly peed my pants.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 07:41 pm
I'll send you over some incontinence pads girls......

FQsis and I regularly need to have one around when we start getting a little giggly

Wish I knew how to send you a video of her and I in London. Bubba is back next week and says he will show me how to put something on youtube - then I'll send it to ya .... along with the incontinence pad. It's is hysterical Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 09:24 pm
Just checking to see if you have retired yet captain?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 09:47 pm
Hi ddxx, how are you today? Pretty sure the Captain has retired for the night, but than again you never know, if those pictures start to have an effect again............. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 10:15 pm
Having a good day Dutchy - luv the rain. Yeah those pics were a crack up. How's your day going? Looking forward to going away on Sunday? Should be a nice break if you're going for ten or more days. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 10:26 pm
Rain has left us today, sun shining, but more is forecast for the coming days. Yes indeed really looking forward to some quality time with son, boats are ready for fishing! Will take my big WACO fridge with me and son will make sure it will be full of seafood by the time we go home. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 10:48 pm
sounds great. BTW what is your favourite fish?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 10:51 pm
You can't beat Port Lincoln's "King George Whiting", with "Gar Fish" a close second ddxx.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 12:03 am
Rockhead wrote:
Thought I would drop by and give you girls a table dance...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xoKbDNY0Zwg

RH

Now that's my kind of Table Dance...lookin' good. :wink:

Hey...I am still making a Snow Leopard and a Gorilla costume for the boys talking zoo tomorrow. I have one more paw to make for the S.L. - then I have to make the Gorilla hands...egads I'm tired...it's one o'clock in the morning...I am going to feel like poop tomorrow Razz

looks like you all had fun! I am so glad...I like my avatar...so's I'm keepin' it a bit longer.

I'm a little loopy so my post is a little goofy - but I am too tired to go back and try to sound like I have some sense...so I won't - love me or leave me Razz

Okay - back to the ol' drawin' board!

HUGS!
mis
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/13/2024 at 10:21:23