"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:11 am
I'm good. It always seems as you get on line I have to shut down. I have people everywhere wanting dinner so I will talk to you later. Hope you have a good night yabbering to everyone. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:18 am
Have a nice dinner and take care deedeexx Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 03:29 am
Cheers ddxx and TTH, looks like I'm the only one awake at the moment, going to rock the boat and see if I can rouse somebody. Laughing
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6lLTPDeo0Ao
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 04:58 am
Hi all hope your all doing well, at work and supposed to be filling out loads of forms will start now, just thought I'd check in and have a peek. Rain, sun and rain here and mighty cold in my office! will check in laterX
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 05:37 am
BlackTulip how are you feeling today? Can't you warm up the office in some way, we can't have you sitting in the cold. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 07:26 am
Good Morning World Smile

Hey - so pleased to see everyone on board. Love the songs - and thanku, I listened to the words. Hey - don't y'all worry - I'm have dispensed with the fairy wings - my choice (nothing to do anything else) - but they are mine to do that with and, being that I'm heading for the Roaring Twenties, I'm here smelling the roses with a nice little bit of Charles Rennie Mackintosh at the Willow Tea Rooms for a while (bit more gown up a? and very lovely) Very Happy It's all coco - no problemo at all. For everyone who struggles from time to timeĀ…

Simon Webbe - No Worries
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=87pJF1VLfXc

So we've had lotsa crew around - Indeedee sorry I didn't get a chance to yabber with you last nite - hey, I don't do people either. Just like to have the folk I trust around and who I'm comfortable with. Oh - don't like big crowds and all that - if I have to walk into unfamiliar surroundings - usually make a twonk of myself and act a little daft. Fortunately I guess I don't have to do that too often - I do like my space and prefer my comfort zone! I have never been able to paint - tho I would love to - very artsy and crafty in other ways - but painting/drawing - that was my brother's thing - my mom can paint really well! I'm more of hammer and nails gal - like a bit of woodwork (bad hands tho) - HEY - might give pottery a try when I move - always wanted to that - think that would me great - oooooh - yeah - I think I may just have to do that - how happy is that! Hey - then Izzie really would be potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

TTHun - it's great to see you crewing again - hey - did ya unpack and repack the suitcase yet?

So - it's a good day here - sunshine one minute, chucking it down the next. Perfect day for rainbows a?

Hope everyone is doing well today. Missy - how are the little fellas?

BEAgle - missed catching up with you yesterday - hope you're having a great day Down Under.

WW- get some heat in that office gal - can't work in the cold. Oh - chuck some files on the bosses desk a? That'll warm it up a little :wink:

Lovin y'all Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 09:00 am
Indeedee/BEAgle wrote:
Now I can Dance - Tina Arena.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJMZnIHlXY

Thanku Indeedee - dancing and free - love ya girlie x
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 10:16 am
Morning Izzie and everyone else Very Happy
I liked the music......
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 10:23 am
Hey TTHun

Very good music here - the best from the best. How are you today girlie? Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 10:29 am
I am doing real good. I am on my own this week.......freedom (hip hip hooray!!)
Now what can I do without getting in trouble Confused
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 10:32 am
Oh hey - now there's a question a? :wink:

Have you been driving at all or is the shoulder-hurt preventing that right now? Lotsa long walks with the pooch is good for the soul too. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 10:53 am
I have been driving around town when I need to. I still can't believe how much it hurts Evil or Very Mad

My dog has little legs, so I would end up carrying her, plus it has been raining off and on Laughing

How are you doing?
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:10 am
DD - That one with the tree over the waves was all like "BAAMM!!!" (Like that chef Emeril). Very Happy

I'm B&W for the Twenties!

Duutchyy! You're gonna be off the ship for more than a week! Will miss you for sure! Oh, and I enjoyed that Rock The Boat Song! Laughing
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nIHP9o6X6D8
Steve Miller Band___The Joker

DoubleT&anH Hope you get to feelin better...so good of you to carry your doggy even when it hurts. :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:23 am
I have to leave again. This lack of sleep because of the freaking pain is really getting to me. Talk to you all later.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:27 am
TTH wrote:
I have been driving around town when I need to. I still can't believe how much it hurts Evil or Very Mad

My dog has little legs, so I would end up carrying her, plus it has been raining off and on Laughing

so you adjusted the seat and little doggy missy drives you? I bet she barks at other traffic.

Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:31 am
Hey Hey - I'm doing alright thanku - moving around now - just not got much energy which isn't unexpected - pain is totally manageable so no worries at all.

Hey RK - cool B&W - actually, my favourite photos are all B&W - do love colour but find B&W and sepia photos often have a greater depth to their story, well the ones I seem to take. I know - I am weird Rolling Eyes

However! Yeah - gonna be strange without our Bosun around for a coupla weeks, and our TTHun hol, JPB jazzing - and our BabyBlue.... oh my oh my oh my - well, we'll just keep the ship plain sailing and make sure the decks are spit spot for all of them when they return. :wink:

(Will miss them all terribly tho it's nice to know the crew on their hols will be having a fab time)! Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:31 am
She doesn't bark unless I am home and someone is outside. It was nice meeting most of you.

Edit: I am not returning
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:34 am
See ya later TTHun - hope you manage to rest.

Stevie - how are you - you popped up as I was posting and I didn't see you there. How's life treating you today? Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:35 am
Izzie you won't see me later......I quit
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:37 am
Good afternoon folks, what's up? Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/15/2024 at 12:14:28