"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:40 am
Izzie wrote:
See ya later TTHun - hope you manage to rest.

Stevie - how are you - you popped up as I was posting and I didn't see you there. How's life treating you today? Smile
weez ok thanks cpn

Still smouldering over Saturday's game...but then its only a game. Not serious like Yabbing. whats wrong with TTH?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:52 am
TTH - not sure what's happening hun. Talk to me? Please.

Hey Stevie - have you been off cycling today? Do you cycle to work? When is the next match - I'm not too good with the footie stuff these days and never know who is playing when and where? I know they have to play a return match????? (I think!) Laughing

Uncle Larry - so good to see you - how have you been. Last we heard you were heading for the Windy City on business. Hope the trip went well and you aren't working TOO hard - how was your weekend?

Smile
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:58 am
Hi Izzie, how have you been?
The meeting in Chicago went well, as did the one in Pittsburgh. I'm of to Quebec tomorrow for a couple of days. The weekend was OK, it's the first one that I had off in several weeks. I finally got around to mowing the yard, it was starting to look like a hay field.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:01 pm
Oh Hey Unc - mine is a hay field right now - the grass is definitely greener and VERY long in the paddock - but it looks kinda nice so is gonna have to stay that way Laughing

Glad you had some time at the weekend. Oh Quebec - that'll be a little chilly up there won't it? Nice place to visit tho - do you get any time to look around?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:03 pm
Izzie wrote:
TTH - not sure what's happening hun. Talk to me? Please.
You can read about it here
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3213748#3213748
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:09 pm
I have read it TTHun - please listen - you have my email address OK. I understand that things have been difficult on this forum for you but I don't know any of the details or what has happened in the past.

Here tho - with us - you are TTHun - no-one else - just you. We care about you for who you are to us. No-one is forcing you to stay - but we hope you do. Me especially - I know that Dutchy would feel the same, and many of the crew.

Email me if ever you want to talk. I'm right here if I can do anything.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:14 pm
Izzie,

I hope that you and Tryagain can urge TTH to stay. Tryagain goes back a long way with TTH and knows her better than anyone (except her husband Smile ).
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:27 pm
Oh TTH! I am sorry to hear this. You know you are best just to stick to the fun threads. That is what I have done. I venture every once in a while. But honestly, you know you have friends here on this one anyway. We love you and enjoy hearing from you and worry when you don't come around.

Please rethink it and don't worry about the other folks.

You are a sweety and we are happy to have you here...

((((TTH))))

mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:30 pm
Hey Special Agent Wandel...

She's crew - won't give up on her. I dont know any history - all I know is she's a good kind person - and I know there are a lot of us that care about her....

Nothing should drive her away.

Will do everything WE can do let her know. Between us we can try to bring her back here if she is comfortable with us. Not gonna give up on her tho.

She's part of the team - always will be.
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:30 pm
We mean it tth.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:37 pm
Izzie wrote:
Hey Special Agent Wandel...

She's crew - won't give up on her. I dont know any history - all I know is she's a good kind person - and I know there are a lot of us that care about her....

Nothing should drive her away.

Will do everything WE can do let her know. Between us we can try to bring her back here if she is comfortable with us. Not gonna give up on her tho.

She's part of the team - always will be.

Tryagain knows her the best. A long time ago, TTH openly apologized to anyone she may have offended. Any one of us can be obnoxious at times. TTH is one of the few who openly apologized. TTH did the right thing. I hope she stays.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:40 pm
The party is Wednesday night right? I need to work on my avatar....squishing it down to size can be difficult sometimes - my computer understanding is somewhat lacking.

I need to look up some awesome music for it too... :wink:

J and S went to school Izzie, G-baby is sleeping - which is strange - so I am watching him closely but hoping he will avoid it...me too actually.
I am pushing on through...need to fold clothes (what's new?) I am thinking about giving a lot of these clothes to the orphanage here or the battered women's charity here in town. Honestly, the laundry I do is ridiculous..sorry about the whining...I am done.

Lovs y'all...
mis
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:50 pm
Any one of us can be obnoxious at times

Speak for yourself Wandel :wink: Laughing Razz
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:56 pm
Yeah, sheeeeeshh Smile
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:10 pm
Folding:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DcCV1MrIE34
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=THGL3j4iugY
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/151/348613311_3b9e1cc373.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:20 pm
mismi wrote:
The party is Wednesday night right?

J and S went to school Izzie, G-baby is sleeping - which is strange - so I am watching him closely but hoping he will avoid it...me too actually.
I am pushing on through...need to fold clothes (what's new?) I am thinking about giving a lot of these clothes to the orphanage here or the battered women's charity here in town. Honestly, the laundry I do is ridiculous..sorry about the whining...I am done.

Hey Missy - glad to hear the boys are feeling better - hoping G-baby wont go down with it now. With the packing I am doing at the moment I have managed to "lose" a lot of clothes and stuff I never used - just shows if you don't have it, you didn't miss it, you didn't need it. It is quite liberating actually and if it can be used by those less fortunate - well, go for it I would say (hey, you 'aint whining - you're "expressing" Laughing - express away lovely - the crew love to have a glass of wine of any variety) :wink:

OH OH OH - I have the deal with the obnoxiousivity...

this was my boss.....

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6698/obnoxmo8.jpg

and the award for it...

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1579/obnoxiouskm1.gif

Now..... rest of the world get on with it....

Oh RK - that's a beautiful pic - how calming is that a? Smile

PARTY WEDNESDAY NITE........ Cagney's and Flappers!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:21 pm

RK! that is brilliant! I am going to go try it right now!

Thanks Izzie...I agree - think I could do without a lot of the "stuff" I have.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:34 pm

BRILL RK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSY - DID YOU DO IT. I TRIED.... and it didn't look anything like it did in the video.....

oh this is certainly an challenge now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

edit: I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not usually that neat tho - kinda gets folded and flung in the draw..... oh I know I know.... so who cares a?!) Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 03:36 pm
Hi all,

Sorry to hear about TTH, not strong enough myself but sorry to read unpleasantness going on. Take care gal!

20's night I am not sure I have time to sort out an Avatar let alone music might just have to come as myself! We'll see!

Office was really cold but drank lots of coffee to keep me going, but that only meant I had to keep going to the loo more often!

Took children to archery, they did well. I went for a long walk with the dog. Had to go to dentist this afternoon - hygienist appointment, gums felt sore after! but nice clean teeth again. X

Hey Izzie how did your weekend go? Is Bubba still with you?X
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 03:54 pm
Good morning all - just read back a few pages and sorry to hear TTH is leaving. Hope everything is all right with her. It made me feel quite sad to read of her pain.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/14/2024 at 10:37:47