"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 05:51 pm
mis ......sorry your lil guy is sick. Crying or Very sad I'm sure it wears you out. Remember to take care of "you" too.

HUGS!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 06:32 pm
Hey -

Morning BEAgle and Indeedee. Hope you both slept well. I think our TTHun is about too - evening to you methinks Smile

Indeedee - your paintings are just amazing. The first one.... well, it's just ....beautiful. You see colour in such a wonderful way - I would so love to be able to put what I see on paper. You capture the movement in what you paint - it's quite remarkable how you do that - like their alive. I love them - especially water colours - which is kinda how I visualise - the colours running into one another - you know - like skies/clouds/water... fluid rather than fixed. However, art deco is fixed - and I love that just as much. K - rambling here. Will ramble away elsewhere. Rolling Eyes Thanku for sharing with us...... PLEASE post more - it's tremendous to see what you do. Razz

Yeah - Indeedee - back down to earth now - Bubba is not here tonite - hopefully I'll see him some time tomorrow tho. He's just a loud bubble of fun with the biggest heart, and a very dear friend. Love him.

Babbling - I love to see you jump aboard - you ALWAYS make me smile. Thanku hunni (no worries!) :wink:

Wishing everyone a lovely evening and a good week ahead. Lovin y'all.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 07:07 pm
Izzie wrote:

Babbling - I love to see you jump aboard - you ALWAYS make me smile. Thanku hunni (no worries!) :wink:

Gottcha! :wink:
(((( Izzie ))))[/size]
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:18 pm
Hi guys, back from the docs for mum - everything ok. Not sure who is still out there - I think brook (love the avatar) Love to see some of your work. I cannot do people so I think you are very clever to be able to do that. Before four years ago I had never painted only drew and sketched and I decided that's what I wanted to learn. So never let anything stop you from doing what you aim for.

Missy you are really having a bad trot with your munchkins and their health (and yours). It seems neverending some times. It is a bit like this here now we have four generations together. Littlie gets something and we are all hit.

Glad you had a great time with "The Bubba" Izzieliz. Hi to anyone else out there. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:22 pm
Good afternoon ddxx, just flew by to see if anyone out here. Pleased to hear Mum is ok. Have not sighted the Captain today, to busy with her guest I'd say, but she'll be back I'm sure of that. Laughing

Agree with you, justbrooke is an attractive young lady, sure to make the male members of the crew take note. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:36 pm
Hi Dutchy, boy is it chilllllly here. Glad our captain has been enjoying herself. I see from my diary we receive our colossus in the next day or two. You probably get yours today or tomorrow if you subscribe. I will have to go get mine. I must take the time to subscribe to all of them - saves time. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:48 pm
DDXX we must have ESP working here. No sooner had I read your post and the postie dropped Colossus No.116 in my letterbox! Can't see our names amongst the prize winners though. Sad
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:04 pm
No damn it. Oh well, I still just enjoy the challenge of finishing them (sometimes with a little help eh ?? :wink: ) Well guess we won't be getting posts from you for a while. Smile Enjoy.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:10 pm
Leaving next Sunday for Port Lincoln ddxx, probably be away for 10 to 14 days, depends how good the fishing is. You can still ask for help at the same location should you need it. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:22 pm
Is that where you son is? Does he have children? Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:23 pm
Ever ship needs a good sponge, ARRRGGHH... Shocked

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NfEfM-MnTGc&NR=1

:wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:32 pm
To Izzie with love from DDXX, can see you now girlie. :wink:
Now I can Dance - Tina Arena.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJMZnIHlXY
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:39 pm
Thanks dutchy. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:48 pm
Good afternoon rocky. How have you been?? Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 11:52 pm
DDX, that really depends on who you ask, but I feel pretty good in my own skin... :wink:

Ship is in proper shape, and I gotta find a bunk.

Nite all,

RH
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:07 am
Rockhead wrote:
DDX, that really depends on who you ask, but I feel pretty good in my own skin... :wink:

Ship is in proper shape, and I gotta find a bunk.

Nite all,

RH

Well that's all that matters then. If you are heading for your bunk - have a good night. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:31 am
Good night D/J Rockhead, you've done a mighty job in the studio today. Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:54 am
deedeexx
Hey, I like your avatar, very nice Cool
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:06 am
Hey TTH - how are you girl??
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:07 am
Hanging in there. How are you?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/15/2024 at 02:20:07