"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:18 am
Black tulip wrote:
hey all I hear that there is a party in the offing a roaring 20's! Well will certainly be roaring and then doing my flapper girl dance. Can't wait!

Who'll join me in the black bottom? Laughing

High BlackTulip, good to see you, how about posting a picture of yourself in your 20's outfit, the male crew members will probable be fightging over you. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:19 am
Goooooooooood Morning Crew

Lovely day here - quite a bitta sunshine, little bit of rain. Rainbow time Very Happy Not moving round too much thismorning so gonna take it a little easy today Rolling Eyes Texas Bubba is gonna be over today so that should be a riot.

REALLY gonna try and put my paperwork away - still all over the floor - which makes me laugh really as I keep stepping over it. A friend of mine would have had it all put away put away by now - you know, if it needs doing - do it there and then Rolling Eyes HA - not me. Laughing Will sort it no doubt.

Hope the Ozzies enjoyed their day. Wishing everyone a fab Friday. x

oh... evening BEAgle Smile You just pipped me!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:22 am
Well hello there Captain, good to see you too, won't disturb you until you've cleaned up all that paper work. Smile
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:26 am
Just checking in before I checkout at ASDA. Moules to buy. Places to go, people to crash into. Actually I havent clobbered anyone. I had an argument with a white van last year, van came off worse with my boot print on its nose.

And just thinking my other misadventure was to think I had the better of a coke can. It jammed the front wheel when I was coming back from the Indian. Could have been a right vindaloo, but luckily the bike was unhurt. The papadoms were smashed but the rest was edible. I broke the 5th metatarsal in my right foot, so got away without a stain on my character so to speak. Currently trying to sue the Coca Cola Corporation for $15.3bn, lawyer says dont hold my breath.

Hope everyone aboard is ok. Anyone see the enormous cruise ship about to dock at Southampton? About 1/2 mile long. Bigger than the Yabber. no, cant be.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:27 am
Good Morning!

Not a lot to say(believe it or not)...getting up and getting the one child to school The other one is burning up with fever. Can't wait until we get to the Dr. I will see you all later

Rest Well my Auzzie friends and I will see you in the morning.

Mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:29 am
Hello mismi, just enquiring how is your dog now after the snake bite? Hope your little bloke will be better soon.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:47 am
Hello sweet Dutchy! He seems fine this morning...swelling is down which is a good sign. He ate his breakfast another good one...we think we are in the clear. I sure hope so. I don't know what I'd do if he died...my precious puppy.

I think he is just fine...going to bathe him this morning so I can enjoy his being inside...he is a stinky dog!

thanks Dutchy,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:07 am
Hey ho everyone.

CyclingBoy - Oh My Shocked that is a big liner - BUT they don't have this crew Laughing Happy Asda-ing. :wink:

Missy - that little fella - OH - let us know what the doc says. Lots and lots of fluids hun (I know it hurts for him to swallow - but the more fluids the better. I had my tonsils out in '88 and my BigBoy had his tonisils/adenoids/grommits sorted at the age of 3) Tonsillitus is NOT nice. Love him - lotsa TLC girlie. When to your folks arrive?

Glad to hear the stinky pooch is on the mend tho Smile

BEAgle - think you're off to yer nest soon - hope you have a big sleep Razz

EDIT: Nah - BEAgle 'aint off to nest - it's early yet Embarrassed
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:22 am
Hello world and hello yabberers - FQ is back from her travels - been in Dublin this week and very busy, but glad it is Friday and home for the weekend.
Missed you guys - hope you are all doing wellxxxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:28 am
Hi FlavourQueen we missed you but pleased to hear you're doing well. Wishing you a great weekend and drop by whenever you have a spare minute, the Eagle will always lend you an ear and buy you a drink. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:34 am
SOUL-SIS

Have I missed you babe - your txt didn't come thru (darn mobile!!!!! Rolling Eyes ) Call me later hun when you get off the dog ' n bone and we'll catch up k. Love you millions sis x
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:39 am
Very Happy

Hey Dutchy - you know the best thing about the ship is that there is always someone lovely across the world that is there to talk to you when you need them - I was so glad it was you.
I celebrated ANZAC day with my ozzie boss and had a bottle of Shiraz ( australian of course) to mark the event - times of war are so hard and still are today - been there too many times over the past few years.

Anyway - wishing you a beautiful sunny day down under and have a wonderful weekend BEAgle.

Izzie - if you are out there let me know hun - K may be over to see you at the weekend as he is down
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:59 am
Thank you for your kind words FlavourQueen. We were indeed blessed with a beautiful Anzac day downunder, and the crowds turned out in full force to watch the old 'Diggers' march. I watched the memorial services in Turkey and France for our fallen soldiers and they were both extremely moving events. Then this afternoon friends came around and we had a few beers and the ladies drank Shiraz just like you. Hope you'll catch up with the Captain soon. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 07:21 am
OH YEAH - we did - yabber yabber rabbit yabber fishcake yabber done Laughing She is just the best - I love my bean!

Oh - so need a cuppa tea now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:47 am
meanwhile off the starboard bow is a blackbird singing, and a tree nearly green. What is this? NOT WINTER ANY MORE?

or have we run aground?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:55 am
Hey Stevie

Spring is definitely here. Leaves coming on the trees and a lotta twitterpating going on outside.

How has your day been? Have you got plans for the weekend? Hey, maybe you could try out the BBQ a? Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:56 am
Buona mattina, may I wish any Italian crew; Happy National Holiday (Liberation Day) today!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 11:58 am
Hey there BabyBlue

buon giorno amore mio

How are you this fine day? Very Happy
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:26 pm
Izzie wrote:
Hey Stevie

Spring is definitely here. Leaves coming on the trees and a lotta twitterpating going on outside.

How has your day been? Have you got plans for the weekend? Hey, maybe you could try out the BBQ a? Smile
you are amazing mizzissy. I'd forgotten I bought it. Thanks will retrieve screwdriver, any charcoal aboard?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 12:36 pm
Oh heck yeah - we got charcoal for the BBQ :wink: Take whatever you need hun!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9159/charcoallumpoakkn5.jpg

careful on the bike tho a? Shocked

Missy-girlie - how's the wee fella doing? Everything alright?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/16/2024 at 08:15:09