"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 02:46 pm
Hey there Izzie...you know kids. Take care of the symptoms (fever, sore throat and headache) with Chilren's Advil and they are fine. He has been a handful today. He is on antibiotics now so should be all back to normal soon - that is able to play ball, see friends all that good stuff....I am waiting for the others to get it...we LOVE to share.

I hope I don't get it.

I have been working in the yard and am filthy...G-baby helped...I use that word lightly. He is a dirt flicker so I had to remind him what he was SUPPOSE to be doing. I need to go finish up what I can and get to work on supper. I have no clue what that should be...only that I hope it is easy and that it should include at least three beers.

Thanks for asking sweet friend. I may be back if the Professor doesn't HOG the computer tonight...we'll see.

Love you!
Mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 02:56 pm
Morning crew, believe it or not the rain is falling, music to my ears. What a start to Saturday! DDXX it's coming your way, you'll love it too.

Nice to see a few of the crew ducking in overnight, gives this old salt something to read whilst enjoying his cuppa. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 02:59 pm
Missy girlie....

Hope the antibiotics kick in soon for the little guy ..... and you don't end up sharing.

Hey - saw this - thought of you....

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7379/missyei5.jpg

but look at the smile on their faces a?

Enjoy your three beers tonite :wink:

Love ya too Dixie-girl Smile

BEAgle - enjoy your cuppa - so glad it has started raining for you. Always good for the little trees a??????? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:06 pm
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:18 pm
That is early for you!

I am finally clean and eating supper while we eat and I post and watch and read...multi-tasking.

Just be reading around and watching and fetching seconds for my boys.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:30 pm
Hi mismi and izzie you're both such talented ladies, why didn't I meet you when I was single. :wink:

Rain has stopped for the moment but more is forecast. Going out for the night and I'm putting my culinary knowledge to practice and preparing specially marinated prawns for openers.

Good night Captain if you're still about.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:35 pm
yum...guess what I'm having?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:40 pm
Shocked

Oh BEAgle - you have such a cheeky beak on tonite dontya!!!! :wink:

Imabout - not zzzzzzzzzzzzing quite yet Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:41 pm
mismi wrote:

The Professor for supper. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:42 pm
MISSY - CHOCOLATE SOMETHING????????????????????? or PIZZA!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:46 pm
Dutchy wrote:
mismi wrote:

The Professor for supper. Razz

there is beer all over the screen! Laughing if he hurries up and gets home :wink:

Izzie knows me so well...Pizza...and beer...on my second...third one is waiting for me - plus water out the wazoo...going to be floating here soon... :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:47 pm
Good for you gal - hope the Professor gets home soon and you two can chill together. Are your folks arriving tomorrow? Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:51 pm
They are...they will get here mid morning...I have to clean the guest bedroom still...G-baby has every costume he owns out. He has been Buzz Lightyear, and the blue Power Ranger, Spiderman, Superman and a cowboy today...I think I need to teach him to pick up after himself...but I am not gonna let it bother me tonight....that reminds me of

Not gonna let it bother me tonigh... graphic images on this video..but the audio is great...sorry :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:54 pm
Oh mismi you aimed well (wiping the beer from my face), wish I was in the Professors shoes tonight. Laughing

Now Izzie keep your comments to yourself, I'm talking to mismi, and mismi alone. :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:57 pm
You know what happens to me if you wait too long after the three beers?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:57 pm
Oh My Good Golly

Was that our RainKeeper cudding that man on the sofa. Looks like RK avatar. Oh My. Shocked

(VT shows a perspective methinks :wink: )

ME..... MAKE COMMENTS... NAH.... NEVER.... I'M SO QUIET AND RESTRAINED..... OR IS THAT REFRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

LA LA L AA LL ALAL LAA LA L AA L AL - Just singing to myself right now - no comment no commmeeeenttt LA LLAL AL AAL L ALA Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:59 pm
Laughing amazing discipline...say something Izzie... :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:00 pm
LA LLL A LA L LE L LA L EL ALA LA L AL L ALLLLA ALLL

OOOOOHHHH DOOOOO LALLLLALALLLAYLLLLAAYY

LLLA LA AL LL AL L LLA LLA

OH MY - it is do difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no comment :wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:01 pm
amazing. Anyway...we know Dutchy well don't we? :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:01 pm
mismi wrote:
Laughing amazing discipline...say something Izzie... :wink: Laughing

Don't encourage her. Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/16/2024 at 06:17:38