"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:19 pm
Tryagain wrote:
G'day shipmates, I see it's speak ANZAC day today!

Goodonya Sheila's, aw heddan airpsly fair-billis toime lar snoite. - Just like talking pirate! Laughing

Cool

.... then Edda the blue comes 'iss bloke odd nivver seen p'fore

Thet bloke's Orpheus Rocker Rolling Eyes

Carmen Seamy annile see what ic'n do

BabyBlue was just saying he was exceptionally pleased! He just does it in a Blue kinda way. :wink:

Aw'm awf ta bid Blue. Air, ukkye, g'noit annile ketcha tmurra! Yeah! Gdonya mite! Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:24 pm
Good morning all - beautiful day here for ANZAC day. I can see beagle was up early for the services, missy dancing some funny steps and captain talking funny to try.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:33 pm
Girlie - good to see ya Smile Wishing you a brill day today OzyGal Very Happy Whattya up to today?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:38 pm
Good morning Izzieliz - well the task master has his whip out and we have to do several chores around the property so he can sit and relax this afternoon. I don't mind it is quiet nice out today and hopefully some rain tonight. What about you - any more packing??
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:42 pm
Nah - not gonna pack anything else until we exchange contracts. Whole thing might fall through and as it is, the house is full of boxes and "stuff" - can't even get in the toy/music room - just a mess!!!!

So - gonna wait it out and then get the rest of the stuff packed up when I know it's going ahead. Rolling Eyes

Had a nice day tho today. Saw Tulip. Been yabbering to folk - it's been busy - and nice Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:50 pm
Glad for you - I think son and daughter-in-law and grandkiddies may be up later sooo house full of kiddielinks cause daughter and son-in-law and munchkin will come over to the house too - bedlam but good - probably have a meal and then karaoke.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 06:54 pm
Good morning ddxx hope you and your family are well. Enjoying Anzac Day as usual, always very interesting I feel, uninterrupted TV viewing makes it worthwhile watching if you have the time.

Hello to any other crew members still around.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:02 pm
Good morning dutchy. Looks like you have settled down for the day to watch the ANZAC activities. Enjoy. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:12 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Good morning dutchy. Looks like you have settled down for the day to watch the ANZAC activities. Enjoy. Smile

Yes I have DDXX, will be watching the Gallipoli Dawn Service in Turkey, followed by the Villers-Bretonneux Memorial Service in France.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:14 pm
ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day

Here you go Dutchy....have a wonderful day
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:16 pm
Hi mismi, you and me must have been thinking the same thing, because I just posted that tribute on Rockheads musical thread. Talking about great minds thinking alike. Thank you anyway for your kind thoughts, much appreciated. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:23 pm
You're welcome...we've always known we are like minded! :wink:

I am going to bed...been a long hard day and I am ready for it to be done.

Good Night Sweet Friends!
mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:24 pm
Good morning missy - and looks like you are retiring so have a good night. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:28 pm
Hello DeeDee - hard day. J. has come down with Strep Throat..one of the kids on the baseball team had it and didn't know it and J has the stickiest tonsils I know of...if it's floating in the air he's going to catch it...wish the doc would take them out.

Pistol, my dog, got bit by a snake so we had to take him to the vet. He is fine...just watching him for the next 48 hours...face swelled up so much his eyes were closed...quite alarming really.

I am a bit freaked out about the snake in the back yard...but it's never happened before. All will be fine...

But I am heading to bed. I feel tired...and sleepy :wink:

I hope you all have a wonderful day today...sounds like you have a fun day lined up! All those sweet grandbabies!

I will see y'all tomorrow
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 07:28 pm
Good night mismi, have a good rest, we'll see you in the morning. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 08:20 pm
oh oh Sad been shut out of A2K!!!!!!!

BACK NOW! Razz

Ship's Log

ANZAC DAY - 25th April 2008.

Our Ozzies were joined by our vegemite this morning (missed ya girlie I'm afraid! - hope you'll be able to join us soon - Wednesday is Roaring Twenties Nite k!). WW jumped on board too - lovely to see you today hun - thanks for coming over for tea - hope you got S-dog all sorted!). Then our CyclingBoy spun in leaving us with a great tune and tap dance on deck and having been a kind neighbour - bless him.

Missy was onboard too - So sorry to hear about J-boy - nasty nasty tonsillitis/strep. So not good. Crying or Very sad Lotsa TLC and hopefully MaMa&PaPa-Dixie-grandparents can help out some. And poor Pistol - OH MY - poisonous snakes in the yard - SO NOT GOOD EITHER! Shocked Hope everyone - pooch included - recovers soon - it's a bit of a treadmill at the moment for you a? hun! Hope someone comes up with a good snake proof solution - tho I feel we have had this conversation before - and the solution wouldn't be an easy one a? Blue!

JPB came by - love ya hun - and thanku - and then the BabyBlue spoke Strine from the nest. So laughing. :wink:

Finally our BEAgle and Indeedee took the helm again - oh you guys are greatÂ… hope that ANZAC day is a good one for you and the commemoration around Oz and the world is befitting to those who will not be forgotten.

(BEAgle - thanku for what you said - it was a pleasure to put together and learn about it!)

Wishing everyone a lovely day tomorrow - and hope y'all get the Friday feeling - wherever, whatever - take care and be safe.

Insomniac watch in progress...... off to find a hot choc Razz Arrow

Crew - you are the Best Smile

Oh... Indeedee - my tiles Very Happy

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7468/p1010883nj6.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 09:31 pm
Aw'm awf ta bid BEAgle and Indeedee. Air, ukkye, g'noit annile ketcha tmurra! Yeah

Lovin y'all Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 10:12 pm
Okay Izzieliz - great tile. Pity you can't take it. Everything verry verrry laid back today.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 10:21 pm
Izzie wrote:
Aw'm awf ta bid BEAgle and Indeedee. Air, ukkye, g'noit annile ketcha tmurra! Yeah

Lovin y'all Razz

You lost me Captain, but I'll take it you're saying goodnight. Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 05:02 am
hey all I hear that there is a party in the offing a roaring 20's! Well will certainly be roaring and then doing my flapper girl dance. Can't wait!

Who'll join me in the black bottom? Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/16/2024 at 10:29:47