"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:59 pm
OOOOOOhhh no.... but I did just look it up - interesting....

also spotted this one...

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5937/41tvkxpdf2lss500vi4.jpg

I know, its generalisations - but hey, it 'aint all wrong!! You gotta have a sense of humour a?

FINE
GO AHEAD
SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 08:07 pm
Right Izzieliz - I think that is their follow-up book. The first was interesting reading and sooooooo true. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 08:10 pm
Will try to getta hold of it hun. What you doing for the rest of the day now PaPa is sorted?

I'm gonna head to the berth shortly and try and get some shuteye Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 08:15 pm
After I put munchkin down for afternoon sleep I have some paperwork to do as well and may try and get outside for a little while.

Night Izzieliz yabber to you in the morning. ((xx))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 08:50 pm
Ship's Log

Another quiet day but the crew were cruising tonite. Thanks always to our BEAgle and Indeedee who are just fabulous. Our dear RH-DJ (love you hun) rocked thru overnight and our RainKeeper (send the rain to Oz hun!) made the most beautiful cup of tea aft. How kind. Thanku. More pics and tunes keeping the "boat afloat" with much generosity in spirit. Lovely matey.

Missy has been rollerskating and running around - love her. Gosh, if I had half your energy hun. Can't be easy. You are an inspiration hun - keep your smiles and bubbles. Indeedee has been on the subterfuge run with PaPa - hope all went well and he's none the wiser whilst on yer mission girlie.

(((((JPB)))) sent us a "chick" who dazzled with her moves. Now, knowing our missy she would have been spinning those skates - but I don't think there's a gal on board who could do the can can quite as well as our missing party chick. Hey maybe the KiwiChick can kick up her legs. MMMMMÂ…. Eagle soars over to NZ to have a word a? Try not to get yer knickers in a knot whilst your there and no turning your head upside down. K!

Our gentleman Alex popped by which was lovely to see, tho I missed him Hoping all is k with him - WHAT TURTLES HUNNI??????? Tell us more???? Please.

We had a few marshmallows on the beach with a paper bonfire - which was nice to imagine for a while.

After our BEAgle informed us gals of what we mean when we say! FINE!

So - Insomniac watch commenced a while back.. To my berth now.

Wherever, Whatever - wishing all the crew the very best Wednesday. Take care and be safe. xx

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4780/goodnight2hp0.gif

Lovin y'all Razz

Crew - You are the Best. Thanku x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:14 pm
Oh my gosh Izzie and DDXX any more complaints about men after quoting those two books? Don't shake your head and say no, you listen to the Eagle girls, women never stop complaining! For you, it's a sport. Some complain more than others, but none of you will ever stop, any more than one day men will stop discussing football. Laughing
Men have built civilizations, created law, invented husbandry (that's keeping domestic animals by the way, not marriage; women invented marriage), built skyscrapers, invented cars, washing machines, antibiotics, toilets, computers, and microwave ovens, and generally dragged you out of caves and into houses. Laughing
Don't kid yourself: men did it all. If it were up to women we'd still be living in caves and dying at 20. I know that men did it all because I know why they did it: they hoped that it would stop women complaining. It didn't. Razz

Did I hear somebody say something? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:39 pm
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:43 pm
Me and my chef are makin' breakfast as a surprise for the morning crew... :wink:

sssshhhh!!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mbs64GvGgPU

RH
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:50 pm
Goodmorning rocky - I will have my mooofin without the hole please. Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:52 pm
DD, I will put in a request, but you saw the chef...

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 10:59 pm
Okay - see what you can do. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:01 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Only kidding darling. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:11 pm
Okay beagle Smile Smile Smile Have a drink. Rocky's chef is making moofins. (Don't ask for the holes) :wink:
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:20 pm
I did have cake for the night watch, but... Embarrassed

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qT_n__vsguk&feature=related

Nite, Awzzies...

RH
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 11:29 pm
Right - I will pass on sweets thank you rocky. Night from this ozzie. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:39 am
Thank you for the cake Rockhead, but no thanks as I heard what the Cheft said what he put in it. Smile Good Night, we'll see you again tomorrow.

DDXX I took your advice and washed my mouth with a few cans of VB, infact I'm talking like a loose tappet, so won't say much more. Have a great night. (btw Demon finished).
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 12:50 am
Goodnight dutchy. Enjoy your drinks - I am. Doing salmon with japanese salad (daikon radish, cucumber, corriander and a special dressing) - sent daughter on a mission to china town to find daikon and OMG the size of this thing (Neptunes digit had nothing on this). Still working on demon (hard work with munchkins around trying to get the little grey cells in order). Have a great night - yabber to you tomorrow. Smile Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 05:15 am
Hi Crew,

just popped in to see how you are all doing. At work and justed needed a break!

Sun is shining here but cold in the office so coffee on the brew.

Looks like I missed some interesting talks on men!X
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:18 am
Good Morning, Day, Evening!

I am getting ready to head out the door - errand day. I have errands...hope you all accomplish whatever it is you need to.

I'll see ya' later,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 06:51 am
Goooooooooooooood morning / afternoon / evening.

Hope all are well today. Smile

Embarrassed ooops - pushed submit!!!!! Aaggghh

WW - well done with the work. Will talk to you later hun and catch up.

Missy - hope the sun is shining where you are girlie and you manage to do your errands. I am still procrastinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

BEAgle - think you are soaring around somewhere so will see I can spot you. Arrow

Lovin y'all Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 01:31:42