"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

alex240101

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 05:35 pm
Izzie. Hello.
Hello to the others.
Your comic strip reminded me of someone. Thank you for loading up my arsenal. Have a nice day.
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 05:40 pm
Awwwww Izzziiieee!

Hi Alex *waves*
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:27 pm
HA HAHHHH - someone else you know with a pile of papers a?

Here - build your arsenal hunni....

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2687/incomingpaperworkjr0.gif

and for anyone who is like me...... yabbbering away....... about a loada nonsense...

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6396/ihavenothingtosaydl8.gif

Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:31 pm
You want a box of matches Izzie? Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:34 pm
Oh yes please - - come on up above and grab some marshmallows for a nice bonfire a? Very Happy

oh hey...... looky here....

is this one of your feathered friends?

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1937/upsidedownku3.png
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:35 pm
Looking up your skirt. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:42 pm
Oh you are naughty Rolling Eyes

(anyway - don't do skirts!)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:46 pm
Let's lit that bonfire and make up Captain. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 06:51 pm
Absolutely....

crew all invited - little bit of music, little bit dancing on the beach - reggae I reckon would be coco....

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3562/180pxroastingmarshmallodj1.jpg

How happy would that be a? Razz
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:11 pm
Well, I thought I said behave and I come back and find birds looking up skirts, people getting knotted and having bonfires on the beach. Shocked
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:13 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Well, I thought I said behave and I come back and find birds looking up skirts, people getting knotted and having bonfires on the beach. Shocked

I thought this was normal behaviour in a leap year. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:19 pm
Its OK Indeedee - he had a few feathers plucked on the Marlboro Waterway Evil or Very Mad - whilst I was laughing of course - bless him, he always leaps in at the deep end a? Laughing

So - wouldnt it be nice to be on a beach with that bonfire a? Oh - bliss. I just said to BEAgle - earlier on I went outside - was really hot coz my laptop thinks its an electric heater - I was barefoot, it was chucking it down with rain and I walked around the patio. How fab was that - my feet could feel - soaking wet, and the rain on my face. Lovely living.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:26 pm
JPB wrote:
Hey Dutchy, deedee, rk, and MizIzzie

Look I found Missy skating on the poop deck

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lgv2U3d3EXk

that other chick is.... Shocked

I justabout peed in my pants laughing...that is hilarious...that woman is amazing. I am sure the Professor would love it if I could do that with my legs...alas, I cannot. Laughing awesome JPB...

I am so tired...so sore but my boys are great skaters. Well..much better than they were last time we went. And they had foot races. Can I just say that my 4 year old ran in the 5 year old foot race and beat the pants off of most of those little 5 year olds? Came in third. Remarkable.

I felt like I was back in 8th grade. It was fun - I lauged so much at my little clowns...they're so crazy! Sweet boys hugged me told me thank you - made me well up (sniff sniff)

Okay I need to go feed my hubby...he worked late and is nosing around the refrigerator and cabinets...feeling a bit guilty... Razz

Nitey Nite you all!
Mis
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:27 pm
Yeah wish we could feel the same rain Izzieliz. Hope you didn't pull too many feathers of the beaked one. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
Always jump in the deep end and learning my lesson, just like this. Laughing
6 WORDS WOMEN USE
(1)Fine:This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2)Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing:This is the calm before the storm.This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5)Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6)That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:38 pm
Nah - would I do that - he only winced a little Evil or Very Mad

Actually, you probably do know this... but a bit of trivia - my friend's friend own birds of prey. His falcon (oh man what a beatiful bird that is) lost its transmittor feather the other day - but they had the feather and pushed it back in.... like this

http://www.falconsforsale.org/sego_snap_tailmount.htm

(not my friend on the link - but you get the idea).

It takes two of them to do it and G-man ended up with a nasty clawing! DOH Embarrassed

Nicer to see the birds of prey fly in the wild (IMO) but, he does really look after his birds and flies them daily. Such beautiful creatures. He used to live next door in the lodge - but is just up the road now. We looked after (me and the BigBoy a buzzard that had been hit by a car. Shame, it didn't survive but we did try - they are protected here.

Birds of prey fascinate me - Cosmic Eagles make me smile big Smile He still looks magnificent now.

OH GOSH BEAgle - I've used all of them in the last few days and you listened...... or did you ignore me...

FEATHER PLUCKING COMING UP - OVER TO THE MARLBORO WATER NOW COSMIC Twisted Evil
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:39 pm
I liked those words of wisdom Dutchy. Hoped you have learned them well. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:42 pm
Indeedee / Missy - girl chorus here.

FINE
FIVE MINUTES
NOTHING
GO AHEAD
LOUD SIGH
THATS Ok

sorted...... feeling good BEAgle Razz You know us so well Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:44 pm
mismi wrote:
JPB wrote:
Hey Dutchy, deedee, rk, and MizIzzie

Look I found Missy skating on the poop deck

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lgv2U3d3EXk

that other chick is.... Shocked

I justabout peed in my pants laughing...that is hilarious...that woman is amazing. I am sure the Professor would love it if I could do that with my legs...alas, I cannot. Laughing awesome JPB...

I am so tired...so sore but my boys are great skaters. Well..much better than they were last time we went. And they had foot races. Can I just say that my 4 year old ran in the 5 year old foot race and beat the pants off of most of those little 5 year olds? Came in third. Remarkable.

I felt like I was back in 8th grade. It was fun - I lauged so much at my little clowns...they're so crazy! Sweet boys hugged me told me thank you - made me well up (sniff sniff)

Okay I need to go feed my hubby...he worked late and is nosing around the refrigerator and cabinets...feeling a bit guilty... Razz

Nitey Nite you all!
Mis

MISSY - you are such a great mom, wife, friend and jolly decent person who I think the world of. Your world always makes my heart warm.

Bless you and yours. Smile x

Nite Dixie-girl - sleep big. xox
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:49 pm
Night missy. Smile After the flying dutchmans words of wisdom - has anyone read "Why men don't listen and women can't read maps"?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 03:24:12