0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 02:09 pm
Sing like Madonna hun and you'll be just coco! :wink:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 02:37 pm
Black tulip wrote:
Hi Steve am in a very small village between Devon and borders of Cornwall. Most people know each other and each other's business as is so typical in villages. I am very much a loner, as the saying goes I am not alone but am lonely!

My children have to travel quite a way every day to get to school about 12 miles from door to door.

Glad you liked the garden, we have a small veg patch too, but have been a bit lax in keeping it together this year, my mother has made sure that it is now planted with the essentials. I have just made a rhubarb crumble from the rhubarb in my garden - tastes wonderful! X
youse not alone gal on the SS Yabberliner. From a2k I know Clary down in Totnes. And have a very good friend in St Columb Major...small world eh?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 02:40 pm
...and through this amazing medium have just been chatting with friends from Guisborough currently in New Zealand and Canajuns in California. I just go round in circles on my bicycle.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 02:51 pm
...and Round The World on a ship too. It is a small and wonderful world. How cool is that Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 02:59 pm
Good morning all - 6.30 ish am here and have to take mama for blood test this morning. Good morning Steve, Tulip and captain. Thanks for photos Izzieliz - looks like you had a lot of fun with the gang. You don't need lippy wwwom - you look great - thanks for photo of garden - that's a lovely idea. Steve just got to say I think you must be nuts - FORTY KILOMETERS !! Sheesh. You must love it. Smile Bet you enjoyed your breakfast.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 03:03 pm
Hey Indeedee Girl

Happy Monday morning to you and Oz. Hope all was good at the winery and you enjoyed yourselves. Yep - good time here too. Love 'n hugs to the MaMa&PaPaDD. Great to see you so early hun. x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 03:13 pm
Yeah Izzieliz - lovely meal - looked after us very well. Another lovely day just starting here but we have smoke everywhere. Because of still winds and low humidity they are burning off all over the state and we have that awful smell that reminds us of bush fires and smoke like fog. Being going on for a few days now and they will continue to burn off while weather conditions are good. BTW - a dingo is a machine like a small front end loader. I actually had fun running it. How's the tootsies after all that tabletennis??
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 03:25 pm
DDXX and I must have woken up about the same time (now don't get any ideas) after having been to the wineries yesterday, again just purely co-incidental. A great day, and here we are ready to sail again.

Amazing what our great crew get upto around here, happy to see our Captain on her feet and playing table tennis with the WW and kids, fantastic progress Izzie even thoug it wore you out. Quality time for both of you. Thanks for the photos.

Lovely picture of BlackTulip's garden too, what a great idea having a special spot for your late husband, its close and he'll never be forgotten. We have something similar in our garden with a number of Rose bushes tenderly cared for by my wife.

JPB, pleased you liked Osibisa, very rhythmical group aren't they, were very popular in the Disco days. Did you listen to "Yothy Yindi" the Australian Rock group on Rockhead's music thread?

Happy sailing crew wherever you are.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 03:26 pm
Oh how I could say something about the dingo ...... nah - I'm on my best behaviour right now Rolling Eyes Really gotta go shine my halo - it's gotten a little tarnished lately :wink:

The "toots" are OK actually thanku - I have very little feeling in them - to the point where I don't actually know if I am damaging them - but they were protected in MaMaIzzies trainers (ugh) and I was rooted to the spot and not moving around very much (it was sooooo much fun tho - loved it).

My ankle is more of a problem right now as I have no arches and having been in plaster for 2 months, that's the main cause of not being able to walk (albeit penguin-fied) without pain. BUT - it really is coco. REALLY. Much better than I expected - and to be honest - my "wanting" to do "normal" is what's getting me up and about - it's been a long 2 months laying around and not running around - I just want to "do" now - fatigue is my biggest issue (the joys of Lupus Rolling Eyes )

Happy Days tho - each day will get easier - gotta do the physio (3 x day) and back to see the surgeon in a few weeks to discuss the left foot probs. Hopefully - the toots will be a lot more "settled" by then. Toots crossed!

It really is GOOD hun - I'm doing well and intend to keep going Very Happy

edit: posting at the same time - GOOD MORNING BEAGLE Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 03:36 pm
Good morning eagle - hope your day at winery was as good as mine. Smile

Izzieliz - lupus?? I have only known one other person to have it. Don't know much about it. Is there different severities of it?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 04:07 pm
Hey Indeedee - yep, SLE has many different levels of severity. I'm one of the very lucky ones so no worries here at all Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 04:12 pm
Hi Izzie and ddxx, great day yesterday, sat outside at the winery, which is situated near the top of a hill, overlooking the vineyards and the sea. Marvellous meal washed away with some white liquid. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 06:04 pm
OMG all this smoke. It is causing people with asthma a lot of problems. Looks like we are still not going to have rain for a few days yet. Well just returned home from taking mama for blood test. This mermaid is having her tresses cut this afternoon so a bit of "me" time coming up. Sounds like missy's party went off well.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 06:52 pm
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8952/awardcy3.jpg x 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chin-Ups go to…
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2206/happyfeetfg8.jpg

TTHshoulder-hurt - believe in "you" hun - always here
BidRed and his poorly back - you're a Dude
Stormy, Alex, RH-DJ and CyclingBoy - keep leading the cheers
WW-WOM - keep going hun - walk into work with head high and ears closed
Indeedee - sending lotsa wind and rain to blow smoke away and water plants
Kicky - poorly iPOD
Oh and our Alex again - happy days whilst redecoration of bathroom and gardening! Chin up matey :wink:

Insomniac watch commenced Rolling Eyes

Crew - you are the very Best Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:18 pm
Good Night Sweet Friends... :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:21 pm
Right captain -insomniac watch started. I will be on board for another hour or two then off to the hair dressers. Way overdue - look like a poodle that needs a clip.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:21 pm
Nite Missy - sleep well Dixie-girlfriend x Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:22 pm
Night missy. Yabber to you tomorrow. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:28 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Right captain -insomniac watch started. I will be on board for another hour or two then off to the hair dressers. Way overdue - look like a poodle that needs a clip.

OK - mental picture going on here -

are you Round and Fluffy

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2066/dd1um1.jpg

or Square and fluffy

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3333/dd2cp0.jpg

or Pink and Fluffy with a Rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6938/dd3lu8.jpg

Oh girl - I reckon you gotta be the third one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 01:22:18