"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:40 pm
Definitely the third - but don't know about whats hanging down underneath. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
OK - Laughing so laughing - that's gotta be the PINK contingent there Twisted Evil

(alright crew - I've got my good behaviour head on! Razz )
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:46 pm
Izzie wrote:
OK - Laughing so laughing - that's gotta be the PINK contingent there Twisted Evil

(alright crew - I've got my good behaviour head on! Razz )

Talking about the devil - haven't seen him or them for a while.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 07:55 pm
Yeah Sad I know. Hoping he will find his nest again soon. I think he's a real busy fella - or he's lost a few goats on the mountain Rolling Eyes Love him. Reckon he'll be missing us too tho. Cool

(if I say that loud enough - he might hear us!!!!!) :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 12:26 am
Hi crew just keeping the ship on a steady course whilst you're all asleep except ddxx who is driving through the country side somewhere looking for a hairdresser. On her return I shall give her a lesson on a dogs anatomy as she obviously can't tell the difference between male and female. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 12:34 am
Good afternoon Dutchy, pray tell what do you mean??? Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:01 am
[/quote]youse not alone gal on the SS Yabberliner. From a2k I know Clary down in Totnes. And have a very good friend in St Columb Major...small world eh?[/quote]

Wow it is a small worldX If your down this way at all let me knowX
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:10 am
Hi to wwwom. Hope you've had a good day.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:14 am
deedeexx wrote:
Good afternoon Dutchy, pray tell what do you mean??? Smile

I'll get banned if i do here ddxx. Razz

Hi BlackTulip would love to join you for a walk on the moors and perhaps have a picnic with the Captain present as well.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 01:34 am
Well have to say good evening all. Must get the cooking hat on. Have a great night and yabber to you all tomorrow. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 02:37 am
Bye for now ddxx, will catch tomorrow, when am I getting my invite for a nicely home cooked meal? Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 04:48 am
oooo aftr a long long time im peeping in..actually got a lil busy and phew i hatev to say tht anymore. But wat's happening aboard?? i did skim through a few posts and got to know there was a party and our captain has done away with her cast and the Beagle seems to have had a lill experiments with new makeovers.. and mismi nd her lil ones seem to be in a sporty mood ths summer (it's summer here) others out there..lemme tell u i reeeaaally missed the crew..
so wassup ..watz new for a stupid late comer ??? eh? Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 04:59 am
Hi verbivore nice of you to drop in the crew has missed you. No stupid late comers here you're always welcome to have some fun. Just tell the crew what sort of excitement you're looking for and I'm sure someone will show you a good time. Just in case nobody is coming forward the Beagle is always willing to fly across and ring your bell. Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 08:38 am
NO, there is not such thing as stupid here - trust me Razz

Kids are coming home early...water main broke at the school and they have no water. It is a great day to be home to play though...beautiful outside...the twins will be ecstatic.

I'm still a little wiped from the weekend. So I will be low key today...just checking things out and checking on my friends...

will see you all later,
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 09:10 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

How lovely to see our vegemite back and, tho busy, to hear all's OK with her. You were with us in spirit hun so haven't missed out on anything except a big hug - it's just good to see ((((you)))

Hope Indeedee had a good poodle clip - and Missy, glad the boys are home and enjoying the weather with you. Shocked

The BEAgle has gone to his nest so we will catch up with him on the morrow. (Picnic anytime - Black Rock is calling your name hun).

I am being very responsible Shocked right now and doing my paperwork - oh, bills bills and more bills. I am not a pelican and the bills are too big swallow. However, it's gotta be done..... ugh - so - there we go.

CyclingBoy - as WW (Tulip) said - give us a shout if you're down this way. 100yards from the Sustrans Cycle Network (beautiful round here) and we make a good cuppa mate.

Right - off to internet banking now Sad

Catch y'all later Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 03:41 pm
Well good morning guys. Hair all clipped - neat poodle now. Smile Babysitting today but the littlie is still asleep. (my daughter drops him in to me at 6.00 am but we put him straight down again and he usually sleeps till 9.00). I thought I had finished with cots and highchairs and fingermarks on the tv and windows and everything moved up out of reach - but oh well. Babysat granddaughter for three years for my son so have to try and do the same for daughter.

Hope everyone had a good evening and going to have a great day today. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 04:46 pm
GOOOOOOOOD morning Goodmorning.

You're looking as pretty as a poodle girlie Very Happy

Hope you'll have a great day too - good onya for being a great Mom and G-Mom - just don't give the kidlet sticky sweets - less fingerprints Rolling Eyes Lovely to have 4 generations around you. Hows MaMa and PaPa - all coco with them?

Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 05:29 pm
Morning Izzieliz - yeah everyone fine here. Mama and papa okay. Have a guy here - old friend - builder - hammering away. I think he would be very similar to your friend bubba. Very loud, very macho but a heart of gold. Loves to call in for a cuppa and have a natter. So in the courtyard we are going to render a couple of walls (last corner of courtyard to finish droughtproofing) to break all the brickwork.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:16 pm
Oh Indeedee - nice to have a Bubba-boy come visit you - but eeeeuww - more dust and stuff with the smoke too. Not so good! Hope the rains get to you soon - our BEAgle thinks maybe the end of the week.... so wishing you rain girl to dampen down all the flying particles.

OMGosh - haven't stopped talking all nite - look at the time!!!!!!!!

I am so wide awake Shocked

Gonna go and have 5 mins outside and blow away the cobwebs - I can see the moonlight thru the windows lighting up the whole paddock - so just gonna have to go and have a bit of a stargaze methinks. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:35 pm
I had a blue cupcake and I think it has made me SICK...I feel yucky now....Pepto....where is it?

Had a game...it was G-baby's game. More of the same. I have GOT to start reminding him to go tinkle before the game - the holding of the self is just not good!

I am tired and the professor is working late again. BUT I do have the kids in bed and as soon as I get over this vomitous feeling from eating that cupcake - (blah) then I will be happy to sit and watch a bit of television I'm thinking.

DeeDee...I am sure your new cut is ravishing - can't imagine it being anything but...

Izzie have you been talking on your Skype all day?

Where is ddddDutchy and the rest of the crew?

Well...I'm going to drag me off and see what I can find to settle this tummy. Last blue cupcake I EVER eat. Razz :wink:

Good Night sweet folks!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.18 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 11:27:06