"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 06:41 am
Good Morning /Afternoon/Evening

What a beautiful day. Smile It's wet, windy, grey, misty and cold. WW-WOM is coming for a sleepover, little fella will be home for the nite - Happy Days. Very Happy

AND - Texas Bubba just called and he's coming to the UK on Tuesday and coming to stay Razz (He's my Kel-meister girlies hubby from Dallas). Riot. We dance together a lot - should be FAB FAB FAB!!

So - very quickly as I am supposed to be on shoreleave at the moment Rolling Eyes and doing.....stuff! Wanted to quickly say GOOD LUCK to our teams.

SOX V RANGERS (?)
TIGERS V JAYS (?)
ROYALS V A's (?)

MANCHESTER v BLACKBURN

K - HATS, SOCKS, SCARVES DONNED AND GLASSES IN HAND! GO TEAM SPIRIT.

FQsis - have the best time babe. Indeedee - of course you had a nice light touch - if boys need to be shown how the boys-toys work - you are just the gal to do it. Good onya girlie. :wink: (((RH))) and ((((BEAgle))) - love you guys.

Hope everyone has a great day wherever you are and whatever you are doing. Take care, be safe Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 06:51 am
Morning Captain sounds you are in good spirits, have a great day, I know it will be as BlackTulip will come to visit you. Pizza on the menu I understand and maybe a nice drink to go with it. Enjoy yourself dear friend. Smile
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:57 am
Good morning and all.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2047/1891536331_8803c28cb6.jpg

Thank-you RH Smile

Pizza rolls
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1294/1290643958_452e891148.jpg

Pizza & beer "The perfect combo"
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/15/19109538_e0297afcbc.jpg

Baseball
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/84/243992065_231c751ed9_m.jpg
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:14 am
reporting for duty

must clean bike (goes faster)

then

DAMN pizza and beer....

well if I do 60 miles tomorrow I'll have a beer or 3.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:23 am
Ahey Ahey - and we're cruisin'.

Little fella is home, we've been playing the piano - little bit of Moonlight Sonata - being that I'm heading for the stars... and off we go. WW will be here very soon - and all is good at ChezIzzie.

BEAgle - spirits are good - will be toasting the crew tonite :wink: RainKeeper - you are a star - thanku so much hun. Will send you back a pic of our pizza tonite! Razz Stevie - sit back on your cycle-lounger and enjoy the footie - help yerself to a bite and a beer and have a great weekend. No deckhand chores today. Smile

Catchy'all later Very Happy
Smooches Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:26 am
The Beagle is settling down in his bunk for the night, you all enjoy yourselves and not to much noise please, will see you in the morning unless we run into an iceberg. Laughing
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:29 am
Toilet seat was a hit. I'm being dragged shopping today. The seat was a denotement for a bathroom redecoration. I did not see that one coming.
I don't think we've been properly introduced Steve 41oo and FlavourQueen. Nice to meet you two.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 09:34 am
Mornin' crew, g'night Dutchy

I hope everyone is enjoying a fun-filled weekend.

Izzie, you need an emergency technical overhaul. We're gonna be in big trouble around here without the captain online and on board.

Glad to hear that ChezIzzie is warm and happy.

mismi -- keep those stories coming but save me a slice of that pizza, k?

I'm going to be joining those in sleep deprivation mode soon. Out 'til 2:30 am this morning, up at 6:00 and we'll do it all over again tonight (or is that tomorrow Confused ).

ima gettin' too old for this crazy stuff, but this weekend will give me good practice for our next trek to New Orleans in a couple weeks for Jazz Fest (the absolute highlight of my year). 4 hours sleep there means you're missing something. Very Happy

beautiful pictures rk, thanks.

hey to the new kids!

My thought of the day... don't worry, don't hurry, take it easy!
Sunshine reggae
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 11:02 am
alex240101 wrote:
Toilet seat was a hit. I'm being dragged shopping today. The seat was a denotement for a bathroom redecoration. I did not see that one coming.
I don't think we've been properly introduced Steve 41oo and FlavourQueen. Nice to meet you two.

Laughing I did... :wink:

I am so loving the reggae JPB...going to get a beer and sit on the back porch...ahhhhhh so wonderful.

First game through - We killed them...they called the game because of the Mercy rule...we were ahead by 12 runs at the 6th inning. My boys both smashed the ball - outfield was clickin' and they were turnin' plays like the pros again. THEE cutest little boys in the world they are! :wink:

I am going to make lunch and get to work...The professor turns 41 today so we are having a bash here tonight - steaks, salad, bleu cheese twice baked potatoes...YUM - looking forward to it. Having some friends and family over.

That means I have to go pressure wash the bathrooms :wink: and nyah nyah at the boys to clean up behind themselves so I am off to start the nagging process. Then we are back out to the park for our last game.

Good to read from you all...hope you all have a great day.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 02:45 pm
Morning crew we're back on deck. Great to see your boys didn't let you down mismi, how proud you must feel. Happy Birthday to the Professor and wishing you a great night with your family and friends. The food sounds delicious, so you can cook something different to a pizza afterall. Laughing

JPB that trip to New Orleans sounds exciting, have heard and read about it here, but being there and enjoying all that great jazz stuff would be fabulous. Saw Louis Armstrong and his All Stars downunder many years ago and that was a night I shall never forget.

Wonder if we'll see our Captain on deck tonight, most likely having a Gin and Tonic with BlackTulip right now toasting the crew. Good on you girls hope you're having a lot of fun.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:01 pm
G-baby was adorable - playing in the dirt and talking whoever is next to him whether it be a runner, coach or fellow team member. So like his Momma...talk talk talk Razz

I got in trouble from the professor because I left G's bat at the park and now we can't find it. So - now I'm cranky...he can take his birfday party and well....you get the rest. Going to have a glass of wine and chill before the guests get here so I can be mellow and not all poopy about everything... Laughing

Izzy and Tulip I hope you and the kids are having the time of your life.

How you doin' this morning Dutchy? You rest well?

JPB...can't wait to hear about Nola...thinking you are going to be having a great time!

DeeDee...I have missed you - not your fault mine - hope you are doing good and the rest of your family.

FQ - hope you are enjoying your weekend...

and RH...You sweet man...you taking care of yourself?

Steve...I am impressed at your devotion to ride. I hit a car one time riding a bike - while the car was moving...never got on another one. Apparently I am not coordinated enough.

Alex - I am looking forward to hearing about the new decor of the potty room Laughing

Okey dokey...going toGet the Party Started :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:11 pm
Good morning gang. Good luck with party missy, I know you will make it fun. Good morning eagle. I think I am getting a lunch out at the winery today. Yum!! Worked hard for two days got to have a day of rest.

Don't know who else is out there but greetings! Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:15 pm
Morning ddxx I think you truly deserve your lunch at the winery funny enough we have something similar in mind. Southern Vale wineries are a mere 20km down the road. Shall drink a toast to you. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:20 pm
Good for you dutchy. I'll toast us and the yabberliner's excellent crew. Have a good day. Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:38 pm
I been chasin this bug around the galley...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=YXG83p2nkHw

(all the girls wanted Ringo then...) :wink:

RH
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:47 pm
Good morning rocky, naaahhh - I always had a yen for the younger paul. Not so much now tho. Hope you didn't wear yourself out chasing that bug.! Smile
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 05:55 pm
Just breaking the surface to get more air. Tomorrows gone. Next weekend,..gone. A word to the wise. Do not park in front of the home improvements stores, landscaping section, upon entering.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 06:01 pm
alex240101 wrote:
Just breaking the surface to get more air. Tomorrows gone. Next weekend,..gone. A word to the wise. Do not park in front of the home improvements stores, landscaping section, upon entering.

You forgot to mention "with your spouse". Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:43 pm
Ship's Log

FIRST UP! Shocked

Happy Birthday Tai-Chi Razz (I'm hope I'm right on this one hun!)

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3223/taichibdayss4.jpg

And cake for you hunni…. :wink:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4647/piratecake1agd9.jpgTABLE TENNIS - how happy is that. Pics to post but way toooooo tired at the moment so will do that tomorrow.

However - the classic comment of the nite. Evil or Very Mad

WHO's IN THE BAG Question

I pull card out from bag. 3 names. I choose "SITTING BULL" to describe. HA easy methinks…….I start my description….

Iz = "What I am doing on the chair"
WW = "Sitting"
Iz = "What I am full of"
WW -= shouts "SH*T!" - I hasten to add, this word was not said quietly in her excitement! Shocked

At which we both exploded - whilst the kids just looked at us giggling at a cuss word - my little fella said "What was the answer - Mom you are full of sh*t" at which stage of course I had to tell him he was not to talk like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you do Rolling Eyes - whilst WW and I tried to gain some self control whilst falling off the chairs laughing.

Next classic question session.

WW daughter S-girl describing to the kids (whilst us big girls help them out)

S-Girl = "What she is to us - her - sitting there" (pointing to WW)
Kids = Mom, woman, MOTHER"….. yeah right answer. Good, all are learning how to play the game....
S-girl = "What kind of mother - whilst gesticulating like a chicken"
To which our WW-WOM screamed out "TERESA"

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

The answer was MOTHER GOOSE!

And of course we fell about on the floor. So this is friendship a? She's Mother Teresa and I'm full of sh*t. Laughing

Now the "plank" is out at this stage - I was debating whether or not go for a quick dive off the end of it - but I'm also wondering if I need to get WW out on the end of it to sit for a spell! :wink:

We laughed soooooo soooo much (only ONE glass of wine in 4 hours!)

(oh final one - my little fella shouts out "Virgin" - answer was Mary which of the course we all got. WW shouts out MADONNA and sings Like A Virgin! Mmmmmmmmmmm - Interesting times are ahead in our games evening methinks.

As for the table tennis…. Well that's a post for tomorrow. Laugh - we were nearly crying with laughter. Fab. Kids just had the best time. So did we. Pics to come.

RainKeeper sent us more beautiful pics - so proud of you gal for doing that - loved the one through the tube - my sorta photo that. Brill. Keep going - love it hun. Razz Stevie boy crewed a couple times too - I understand Man U drew 1-1 (Cycling Boy to confirm back - did ya have a beer or 6?) and unknown yet as to the results of the BBgames.

Our Alex's toilet sea went down well! Very Happy The good lady was thrilled that having accessorised the room with one object - which now naturally ensures the bathroom has to be completely redecorated. Excellent plan - and worked. Good girl. I think our Alex has also lost the next two weekends, if not more, for making the error in judgement that parking near the landscaping section of the home improvement store is NOT a good plan when the lady of the house is April spring cleaning and renesting the house and garden (hunni - we do these things….. remember for next year k - you have a busy time in front of you.) Love ya mate - you are salt of the earth. Razz

Our Lovely JPB came to crew with sunshine reggae and letting us know she is going back to N.O. for the Jazz Fest --------------------------ohohoohhohohooho - so wish I could be there with you hunni. It sounds divine - and I could stay up all nite too - no worries. So happy for you - you deserve to go rest, relax and dance you socks off hun. Very Happy

Missy came by again to tell us it was the Professors Birthday too and a party is going on for him right now… so we have a cake for him too…

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4026/signaturecakepirateshipux2.jpg

Congrats to the Dixie-boys games hun and have a wonderful party tonite with friends and family. ENJOY YOURSELF hun please. Have a lotta fun. :wink:

And again, full circle Arrow around the world to our amazing BEAgle and Indeedee. Love you guys so much. Very Happy

Tired now. Hope to quickly see if anyones around… Oh oh oh - I ate crisps today - (chips to US guys) - oh man - hadn't had them in 3 months - looky here - a heart shaped crisp…how happy was that with good friends.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5277/p1010833aj9.jpg

Hearts were happy today with a house full of laughter.

WW Boy (he has conjunctitivitus - poor love), WW-S-girl and me cheeky little fella!

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5194/p1010851zy7.jpg

How happy is that! Very Happy

Crew were toasted (with tea I'm afraid - but crew were toasted!) Been up and around for 12 hours without having to lie down today - exhausted now - but good exhausted. Feet need to rest up. Nice feeling. :wink:

Wishing everyone a lovely day and have a Super Sunday. Wishing all our crew on shore leave (((((well))))) and be safe and feel our thoughts.

Insomniac watch commencing

Crew - you are the Best. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:53 pm
Great log as usual Captain, pleased to read you had a wonderful night. Photo's are great, looking forward to some more. Joining you in wishing Tai Chi a Happy Birthday. Beagle off to a winery for lunch, will catch you all later.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 06:27:43