"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:43 pm
Morning dutchy, yeah if the boys watch footy the girls will be doing a movie "chick flick" with chardies in other room. Must keep Izzieliz's movie in mind. I am sure you will handle the chores with a smile on your beak and no grumbling. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:48 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggHHHHHHHHhhhhhh

laptop keeps crashing.....

oh no no no! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:51 pm
Good morning captain. Troubles???
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:52 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Rolling Eyes

technology and me...... Evil or Very Mad

driving me NUTS!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:56 pm
Why are words being underlined in our posts???
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:41 pm
Some sort of an advertisement thing I think.
Lovely to have a mermaid on board dd (Nice avatar).
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:46 pm
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/35/72897668_7940f37f07_m.jpg
I found this photograph to be quite calming. Maybe it will help Izzie. Of course I doubt it knows anything about technology.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:50 pm
Wow, we have another nymph on board, you look special ddxx. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:53 pm
Oh crew crew crew.....

I just spent ages doing an email - laptop crashed and lost the whole blessed thing. How infuriating is that Evil or Very Mad

Hey ho. I'm going to start again now tho my laptop is seriously on fire! So not sure how long before it spontansously combusts again. Rolling Eyes

I WILL BE BACK. Hope to catch up with y'all soon.

Indeedee - you are a beautiful mermaiden Very Happy

That turtle is gorgeous hun. Very calming. Thanku RK - luvvvverly and peaceful. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:06 pm
Glad to see you are back on board captain. Morning rainkeeper. Nice relaxing photo. Thank you dutchy for compliment. May swim your way. :wink: Have to go out for a while - yabber to you all later. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:07 pm
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:40 pm
Hello Crew - Just got back from the baseball game. Yet another nail biter. I promise you these kids - We do not know who the heck they are when they get there. They are dropping balls and letting grounders through their legs...missing easy flies. And their batting - well...we could hardly score. Started out 7 - 5, went to 7-7, then 12 - 9 (we were visitors) It looked like we were just getting more and more behind. We came back...unbelievable stuff.

I guess it was 5th inning and we got 7 runs then held the other team down to only making one run so it was 13 - 16 then came back made another 7 runs and held the other team to 3 points...we won...I was keeping the books and the board and my stomach was hurting so bad by the end of it I felt like I had an ulcer!

J was slammin the ball into the outfield. Got runners in every time. S struggled a bit the first few innings struck out twice then thrown out at first...but after that he started nailing the ball...

fun stuff...

okay - so sorry - I am sure that bores the hell out of y'all...but OH I love this game!

I am going to eat some pizza and have a beer- see you good folks later!
mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:00 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Glad to see you are back on board captain. Morning rainkeeper. Nice relaxing photo. Thank you dutchy for compliment. May swim your way. :wink: Have to go out for a while - yabber to you all later. Smile

Expecting you this afternoon and waiting with a 'Chardie' but please watch them sharks. Laughing

Hi mismi, so pleased your boys won, but hey Pizzas again. No wonder your jeans are bursting at the seams, not even mentioning where. Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 10:02 pm
(((Missy))) darlin'-girl. We LOVE to hear about you & your boys - all of it. I especially do. Your enthusiasm for the game and the kids and family is so heartwarming. You really have no idea how good it sounds to hear about your and yours - especially hearing about such loved and cherished kids and to hear of their achievements and how they are progressing. Please don't stop - it's a real feel-good factor. Enjoy the pizza - Tulip and I will be pizza-ing tomorrow. (Oh Alex - need you hear to make us pizzas hunni). Will take some pics of the kids doing charades of the game. Should be really happy. Love n hugs to you are yours sweet girl.

(((BEAgle))) - thanku for the music. You know...... thanks for keeping me on straight and narrow. 5am....think I'll be watching the sunrise from my port hole which will be lovely but am off to my berth now. Love to you and your good lady.

Indeedee girl. SO SO sorry to have missed you my wicked compadre. Hope the "pipework" is being sorted and you manage to get a little you time. Lotsa love to PaPaMaMaHubbyDDandSmunches. (((xox)))

(((RHxoxDJ))) - always felt here in spirit darlin'. Hope to see you soon. Hugs and love always.

Probably wont be around much for tomorrow... little shoreleave...so crew - please know how much I love you all.

Nites are a tough time...too much thinking going on. Need to settle into my berth and listen to something mellow.

Thanku everyone - for being just the best. I love you all. Really do. x

The Styx - Come Sail Away With Me
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BARLfUmyBJA

Nite crew x Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 12:07 am
Well, whaaat an afternoon. Thought I would leave all the workers merrily working away like ants so daughter and I thought we would get the weekly shopping drudge out of the road and get away from the chaos. Upon returning( thinking I could chill out for a while) nooooo - the boys roped me in to drive some of the machinery so they could keep working. Well missy you would have been proud of me (no power tools but- ) I drove the dingo and didn't manage to hit one of the boys (drat!) and got full compliments for my light touch (imagine!)

Anyway job almost done and yes I snuck away and enjoying a chardie whilst yabbering to you guys.

Izzieliz hope all the clitches have gone from laptop. Dutchy did you finish your chores and get to watch the game?? Missy congrats and hope you enjoy your pizza and beer. Rainkeeper - don't know if you are still there but hope your having a good one.

Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 12:13 am
The truth about penguins...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=R2MZN7ludRs&feature=related

Nite, crew

RH
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 12:20 am
Good night RH - don't know where the rest of the crew are but you have a good night. Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 12:44 am
Morning crew. Just a quick post as Iam off to Shakespeare country for my ball !!
Dutchy, I will definitely save the last dance for you!
Deedee, you are a star for your machine handling...the men must rate you to allow you to play wuth boy toys!!
Mis, love to hear about the game...it is almost unbearable when it is your kids playing as you want to do it for them....here speaks the voice oc thed most un sporty woman in the world!! But you do!!
Morning RH and RK and have a great day all of you.
Iz and Tulip, enjoy the weekend and I will try to post a photo or twom
Off to shore xxx
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 01:59 am
Deedee wow lovely mermaid!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 02:02 am
Hi DDXX, Rockhead and my favourite FlavourQueen. Nice to see you all enjoying the thread and supporting our Captain.

DD I certainly finished those jobs on time as I wanted the watch the "Crows", they didn't let me down as we won the game by 17 points but it was pretty tight in the last quarter. Had a couple of noggins which made the win extra good. Laughing

FlavourQueen I'm honoured you will save that last dance for me, just to let you know what sort of a dancer I am, I'm sending you a video of my latest favourite number, hope you like it.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VY60CkP1qAc

Rockhead can't tell you how much I enjoyed your music thread today, you and your participating players certainly know your music, I don my Redsox cap to you. :wink:

Happy sailing crew.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 08:29:20