"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Black tulip

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 02:47 pm
Hi FQ naughty crew! you can say that again!

Good luck with promotionX
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 02:49 pm
Hey BeanBabe

WHAT YA BEEN UP TO!!!!!!!!!! Question

Yachting! mmmmmmmmmmmm Confused Promotion or jumping ship!!!!! Question

WE MISSED YOU ON THE SHIP! It was a very flavoursome evening with the TOGA party - heaven SCENT actually. Wish you could have been there. Hey ho - the slaves looked after us, so all was coco. Razz
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:06 pm
Hey Tulip and Iz babe. Haven,t jumped ship and not yachting either!!!! Think boss man has realised I am notthe pushover he thought...silly boy!!
Off to Stratford upon Avon for the weekend so trying to find a suitable ballgown to wear!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:09 pm
Silly Billy that he is Rolling Eyes

What's going on Will's World then? Stratford a? BALL..... you're going balling! Tell us more. Send a pic! Razz (you're Summer Ballgown was luverly!)
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:12 pm
Said Izzzie:"heaven SCENT actually." Yes well it did smell quite unique on the ship that night! Razz

Said fQ"Sounds like I missed out on some of the debauchery of Toga night and the nautical toilet seats." Laughing

Have a splendid time upon Avon (whoever he is), and we hope you get your promotion as long as you still get to talk with us.

Very Happy Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:12 pm
FQ oooh Stratford upon Avon! How lovely, land of Shakespeare and love!X Very Happy
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:18 pm
Will send a photo tomoz when - am all glammed up guys- will be the black number I guess with the new killer shoes... And whatever the promotion, I will always speak to you all. Love you to pieces. Just need to stop being a workaholic and kearn to chill with you all.
Now....back to toilet seats and really important stuff. Our toilet seats don"t stay up in our house. Guess that"s why father in law pees on the floor!!! Gross xxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:23 pm
Oh Bean

Have a lovely time at Stratford - and yeah, get someone to take pics. Would love to see you in the gown. Have the best time babe. Smile

and yeah - QUIT WORKAHOLIC SYNDROME Rolling Eyes Nah, it's what makes you you girl. Love you just the way you are. Smile
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:25 pm
"Guess that"s why father in law pees on the floor!!! Gross xxx"
Eeeeeewwwwwww

Good luck mate :wink:
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:27 pm
Toilet lids stay down in my house. Animals and what not. Cool
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:29 pm
I love and miss you to bits Iz. We need another mad weekend together soon. I am soon gonna be a year oldet and we are gonna need to celebrate big babe.
Got 2 dresses in my bag for the ball so may do a fashion show for you to choose what I should wear!!

Hey to RK, Alex and all our fab crew. Where is our BEAgle??
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:33 pm
BEAgle will hopefully be soaring in soon Bean. Yeah - birthday coming up hun - OH MY - how young are we a? Cooooool. Need a birthday bash methinks. Razz

RainKeeper - were those all your kitties from earlier on Question
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:36 pm
So young babe that I am off to have my beauty sleep for tomorrow. Big hugs to our Cosmic Eagle and all and hope to come on board tomorrow.
Love you sis Iz....
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:37 pm
I love you too sis x Have a great time tomorrow Very Happy
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:41 pm
Izzie - nah.
fQ - Sleep well. Smile
-May your rapid eye movement be plenty.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:43 pm
Smile RK - gonna say - that's a lotta kitties! Two dawgs 'n a kitty here. Thatsa plenty!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:04 pm
What a way to wake up with big hugs from the FlavourQueen herself, feel like a Royal Eagle already, oh what a feeling. Wishing you a great night at Avon. Please reserve the last dance for me dear F/Q. :wink:

Great to read the many magnificient contributions to the thread whilst I was in my cabin zzzzzzzzzzzzzing. Music, pictures and laughter, one happy crew eh.

Captain you certainly have gathered a motley crew here, ready to sail the seven seas, once tryagain shows up we'll be ready to lift the anchor, with that old salt Stevie on board we'll certainly be going places.

Ship Ahoy. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:12 pm
Good Morning Magnificent BEAgle.

Oh.....you just missed my FQBean. She was hoping to see you. Hopefully next time a? Razz

Yep - our Cool is on extended shoreleave - and we miss him fer sure. Sad Hopefully he will back onboard soon. He has a Pink&Fluffy chopper (that's a helicopter Rolling Eyes - don't even start!) and will no doubt be able to fly-by when he can. Meantime - we are sailing and ship-to-shore will let him know we are thinking of him. Don't hear any SOS so hoping allswell with BabyBlue. Arrow

So BEAgle - what are you up to this fine day? Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:32 pm
Good morning all. Smile Another lovely day here. Couldn't finish pipe line yesterday so gang is all back for another day. I don't think I will be getting lunch out today. Oh well always tomorrow. :wink: What shinanigans are we getting up to today??
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:38 pm
Hi Izzie and ddxx, not planning anything exciting, a few beers with the boys and watching the "footie" this afternoon, same Saturday ritual in wintertime here. Smile

Friends calling in tonight and the day is gone. Oh, forgot to mention, the 'boss' has lined up a few chores for me this morning. Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 10/17/2024 at 10:24:36