"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:30 pm
Good morning all, another great day looming ahead. Hope everyone is well. Izzieliz what is the latest with the tootsies - I know casts off and you can't drive for another six weeks - but any bandages on? when can you wear heeeeeeellllsssss???? I see beagle is flying off again - have a great day. Smile Yes I liked the movie "Bend it like Beckham". Hi to Uncleclary, missy and FQ. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:39 pm
Hey Indeedee girl Very Happy

Oh - so good to be able to catch up with you. Hope you've recovered from having "guests" (aaaaaand.....thanku for coming guests.....thanku for going guests !!! :wink: ).

The toots are k thanku. Just very little steps right now but I can walk! Razz (well, like a right footed penguin does!)

Oh Indeedee - I thought you knew... I can't wear heels ever again! The bones in my feet are all fused together now - so no more heels for this little lass (my foot will not bend at all - not even like Beckham!) - HOWEVER - having never worn flat shoes in my life ( Rolling Eyes ) - it's time for new starts so I will become the FLAT SHOE DANCING QUEEN! No worries.

(took me some time to get my head around getting rid of my movable feet and heels - but hey, I can walk - so - I'm a lot luckier than a lot of people)

Think FlavourQueen has upped her heel height now mine has gone down - HA - she can have heels for the pair of us - love her Laughing

We will look great when we hit the dance floor! Razz
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:41 pm
Good afternoon/ evening/morning...

Thanks for the congrats. I'm getting well trained for being a guru. Dutchy's footsteps will be hard to follow though. Laughing Laughing

I think I like this one best Izzie "GORGEOUS INTELLIGENT THINKER "

.....and I will wear the tee shirt for tonights game...along with my game cap :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:44 pm
Hey GORGEOUS INTELLIGENT THINKER Stormy. Well done you! Very Happy

I've donned my Crimson Rose and I will put on my Tigers Cap...

so who's playing who????????

OH - are the SOX playing the TIGERS

ok......onto the www to have a look what's happening Rolling Eyes

edit: OK SOX vs Indians (GO SOX!)
oh... Tigers not playing.....
oh.. Royals not playing

SO

GO SOX GO SOX GO SOX Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:47 pm
Morning stormy and congrats! Smile Aw Izzieliz I didn't know that - but hey flatties are okay too. They can be as sexy as you make them. :wink: I like heels because I am such a shorty. BTW did I tell you that Mr DDXX is a country fellowman of yours. Migrated to Ozzieland when he was about eleven. Born in Bradford on Avon. (another connection methinks)!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:56 pm
Oh - MrDDXX is a BRIT. How happy is that Very Happy Well, if he's still got family over here - and y'all decide to take a trip - mind you visit the family in Devon OK. Oh - come on across.... that would be fab! Get FQ down and Tulip across - have us a girls nite out.

No worries about the "heels" - I'm 5ft4" so - I will still walk tall and I will carry a box about if ever I need to be on eye contact with someone taller than me. Who knows a? Might meet someone really tall and get to stand on a box one day! (gonna be weird stepping outside in flats - gave me confidence wearing my heels - but it's only "window dressing" - and I'm sure I'll step out soon and be just ticketyboo.) New starts a? Razz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:57 pm
Hi ladies good to see you having a yabber. GIT girl will be watching the RedSox do battle with the Cleveland Indians, baseball feast every night overthere. Laughing

DDXX, lots of co-incidences on this ship, absolutely amazing. Hope you're having a good day. Teasing the Eagle with high heels eh, how did you know I love them? :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:02 pm
Good attitude girlie!!Oh my, do we have an eagle with a shoe fetish?? :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:03 pm
hi all,
thought I'd just pop in for a bit or is that a bite (Vampires on TV!). Hope all is ok with you.

Took children to archery this evening, they enjoyed it. I sat and waited in the car and read my book came home and had a lovely shower then sat and read a book to the kids, a good evening.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:08 pm
WW-WOM - so glad to see you.

Missed you today. Glad you are here now Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:11 pm
Hiya Izzie

yep am around (the bend, I think). Could get round as things to sort and then a friend came by will try tomorrow or wednesday.X I hope all ok with you.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:13 pm
WW-WOM: No worries hun - as long as you're k and know I'm here Smile

Indeedee - the boys do have foot fetishes here apparently. But then, we do keep 'em on their toes a? Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:17 pm
Good morning WW Wom. Glad you had a lovely evening. Yeah Izzieliz - keeping the boys on their toes will keep us on our toes! :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:18 pm
Oh yea - even with fused feet - can still tippy-toe round the dance floor :wink:
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:20 pm
Hiya deedee,

toes, toes, toes no one can be without them!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLLOqx4Vak
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:22 pm
Oh WW-WOM

I love that song.

I love Jack Johnson Razz
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:28 pm
Glad you liked the song, dedicated to you Bubble toes! X Laughing
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 05:51 pm
Hi all, loved your comments girls, 'foot fetishes' in particular. Laughing Eagle is about to fly off into the sunset so wishing you all happy sailing. Hugs to all the lovely ladies and paws to the fellows.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:02 pm
Ship's Log

Lovely day today chatting to the crew. Smile

OUR GOREGOUS INTELLIGENT THINKER STORMY BECAME NEWLY ENROLLED IN THE G.I.T. CLUB and got herself a new T-shirt. Er Done Good! Very Happy

Stormy - hope you feel better soon girl and sending you healing thoughts…

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/999/world20healing20logoez8.jpg

Our Indeedee and BEAgle took the helm overnite and FQ and Missy took over the watch this morning, whilst travelling to work. The joys of a raspberry! Missy was dealing with wee kidlets, whilst FQ has to deal with Father-In-Law wee worries!!!!! FQ's tagline of Always Inspiring More is maybe not so appropriate when Daddy-Snuffle is around. (oh babe - can so hear you laughing again!) Oh Oh Oh - how's the Summer House. Did we have a regimented inspection! Pics hun - raspberry them down and I'll upload for the crew. We can also have a summer house on the deck then. How happy is that!?

Missy - hope you are going k hunni and managed to get everything sorted. Lovin u darlin' girl. xox

Uncle Larry crewed with us for a while….but unfortunately my internet connection went down so couldn't wish him a good rest of his day. Hope it was a good one Unc.

Our BEAgle soared in bright and breezy and Indeedee tip-toed in, much to our delight. We discovered her hubby is a BRIT - well, of course, all the BRITS have good taste - and he picked a fine girlie to settle down with. Love him.

Stormy is now watching the SOX and the banners are raised to lead the cheers. Our Alex was playing the threads and all is well in Alex land. That's happy. Our WW-WOM has had a good evening and we're all with her in spirit. Hope to see you tomorrow girlie.

The BEAgle just made me smile so big with this comment…
Dutchy wrote:
Hugs to all the lovely ladies and paws to the fellows.

Awwwwwwwwww - hun, give the boys a hug too, don't paw them!!!!!! So laughing.

We hope VBV had the best New Year and we wish her lotsa love and hugs.

So lovelies….

Wishing everyone a lovely Tuesday. Take care, be safe - wherever you are, whatever you're doing - the crew is with you all. Special hugs to JPB, RH and Blue/Pink! Very Happy

Insomniac watch commencing.

Crew - you are the Best. Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:29 pm
Think I missed saying bye to the beagle. Been doing a few chores and chasing after grandkiddilink. Missy saying about the wee wee I just realised I am going to have to go thru potty training again....AAAWWW!!

Story about Mr. DDXX - as I said he migrated out to ozzie when he was about 11 and when he turned 19 his marble came up for conscription. So they realised he was not naturalised, so fixed that up and sent him off to Vietnam. He jokes it was the only lottery he ever won.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/19/2024 at 03:27:39