"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:14 pm
OH MY GIRLIE - how are you? So sorry, have missed you terribly. It's 5.15am here and the birds are cawing and I must shutdown.....

just wanted to give you a bug ((((((hug)))))

and the BEAgle ((((((hug))))))))

and our RH-DJ (((((((hug)))))))

love you all...

Hope you've a fab time with your friends girl Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:18 pm
Goodnight Izzieliz, congrats on the casts off. Castaaaawaaay! Yeah had a great weekend but glad of peace once more. Have a great sleep. Yabber to you tomorrow. (((xxx))) Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:22 pm
Will do girlie. Afternoon to you and nite nite from me. Talk tomorrow. Missed ya big girlie - looking forward to the party on Wednesday tho!!! :wink: xxxx

Nite BEAgle - you've soared away. Will talk to you tonight to xxxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:45 pm
Sorry Captain I was just doing a small errand when you called, no doubt our paths will cross again tonight. :wink:

Today is also a special day for our crew member Stormwatch, she clocked up 25.000 posts overnight and now has become a "Guru in Training". Congratulations Stormy, well done. To top it off her beloved Redsox beat the New York Yankees 8-5 in baseball. To celebrate this great day for our dear Stormy some appropriate music. Laughing
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LSffovpVqfs

DDXX your hug was welcome after that drubbing, coming from a Victorian is indeed a very chivalrous action and much appreciated. Laughing Which team do you follow in the AFL?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 12:00 am
Dutchy, I don't follow any team - really don't like the game (very unAustralian I know)! So thank heavens more than one TV - football in one room and movie in the other. :wink:
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 01:49 am
Morning crew
So good to know you all had a fab weekend. I am stuck in traffic on way into London for work, so took the opportunity to see who is on the ship. Have a great day all xx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:03 am
Hi FlavourQueen hope you will make it to your work on time, nothing worse than being stuck in crawling traffic. Have a great day.

DDXX you really surprised me by not being a 'footie' fan, but you would have enjoyed "Bend it like Beckham", I reckon. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 05:12 am
Good Morning!

Bend it Like Beckham was a great movie!

I am up and getting my little pumpkins up for school...I hope you all have a great day. see you later

mis
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:45 am
Very Happy
Hi Mis

Glad you are having a happy day - you always seem really busy with the kids and stuff - make sure you have some'you' time hun.

Izzie sis - if you are out there - looks like France may be off for us, but I think you and I should do something with the kids when you have finished work for the holds - what d'ya think babe?
Dutchy - speak soon. xx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:57 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Good to see y'all today Smile

TOOT TOOT…….WHISTLE WHISTLE TOOT…

NEWS: Exclamation

OH OH OH OH OH……

STORMY'S A G.I.T.

A GREAT INTERNATIONAL TEACHER Smile

A GORGEOUS INTELLIGENT THINKER Smile

GIRL IS TERRIFFIC Razz

ER DONE IT GOOD :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS STORMY - T-SHIRT FOR YOU GIRL! (Congrats to the SOX too)

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6103/stormshirtgn3.jpg

BEAgle…. ((xox)) - hugs!

Missy - love that film too.

FQ - ERRRR..... YEAHHHH!!!!!! that would be great! Would love to - just us and smunches a? COOOOL!

Hope all our wonderful crew are having a good day. Smile when you can and laugh out loud!!!! Be safe, be happy.

Wishing our Vegemite a wonderful New Year.

Smooches to all xxxx Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:10 am
Mornin' Izzie, Mornin' FQ....

Hello FQ! Hope you are having a good day - yeah...I get a little busy with the boys - but I don't mind that - it's the house work that sucks. Laundry, dishes, making beds, cleaning the toilets that three little wee wees seem to pee all over...I think they are aiming every where but the bowl - (I know - gross - sorry) And they are wee wees...I can't think of them as anything else - I know that is very unenlightened of me. I am from the South - give me a break. (defensive this morning aren't I?)

Thank you FQ...I will - get to go to the beach with my girls in June - a week of laying in the sun and drinking margaritas and Corona Lights w/lime...eating well and laughing with my friends. OH that is a wonderful thought.

Izzie...how are you sister? I hope well...I am about to go get my shower and get dressed and take G-baby to pre-school for a couple of hours. Then I start the whole cleaning thing again. blah.

see you all later!
Congratulations Stormy!
Happy New Year VBV!
mis
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:12 am
Smile

Hi Mis and IZ and all the yabber crew - work day is nearly over - thank goodness.
Mis - you made me laugh about the wee wee boys - hey - it's better than an incontinent father in law that I have to clear up after - and he has no idea where to aim!! - my heart is with you hun!!

Hope your day was good and that you are all feeling chipper - once Monday is outta the way - things can only get better.

Off to face the traffic jams on the motorway - have a happy evening guys - hope my hubby has put the new summer house up in the garden

Speak later

FQ
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:14 am
Good afternoon everyone. Very Happy
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:17 am
Smile
Hey Uncle Larry - we haven't met properly yet, though I have been reading your posts - nice to meet you on board the yabber liner and hope to share some more time with you - happy times from FQ
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:28 am
Oh crew

have i missed you..... Razz

phone hasn't stopped ringing...... mostly good calls so that's happy!

FQ - was wondering if you were gonna mention Mr FIL Snuffle. AIM - how appropriate for your tagline - so laughing now - you will always associate AIM with Mr FIL Snuffle incontinence!!! Really really laughing now. You so have to change jobs now.

Missy - love you talking girlie - every day. Hope Gbaby had a nice time at nursery and that you got some chores done hunni. Wish I could pop over and help you.

Unc - lovely to see you. Did you get some R&R in over the weekend?

Lovin y'all xxxx
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:18 pm
I didn't get much time off this weekend....hopefully next time.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:20 pm
Good afternoon Flavour Queen, pleased to meet you. I take it that you're from the UK also.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:51 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Shocked

I LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION - BUT I'M BACK.....

PHEW PHEW PHEW!

Oh, that was awful!!!!! No ship to sail on Rolling Eyes

Flavour Queen - panic over - you'll see I got back online Razz So good to talk with you - gosh, we can talk about rubbish for an hour can't we Laughing

Oh Uncle Larry... FQ is my best friend. My soulmate-sister - she's just the best. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 02:54 pm
Good morning crew, just a 'flying' visit, how appropriate is that? Laughing Busy day coming up so won't be around much Captain. Sure the ship will sail on in your capable hands. You all have a great day.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:03 pm
Oh hey BEAgle - another quick fly-by. Sad

Know you've got a busy day ahead so hope to catch up with you when you soar back in. Lovin ya hun x Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/19/2024 at 05:49:41