"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:37 pm
Ahhhhh - so he's an Aussie Boy now.... (hey, he'll always be a bit of a BRIT! :wink: )

Oh - potty training again............oh.......now see there's a big positive for me - NO POTTY TRAINING FOR YEARS!!!!!!! That's more than coco! Positive for you is....when the g-kidlet is potty trained - what a sense of achievement you'll both have (OK - reeeaaaly trying hard for you on the positive there Laughing )
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:53 pm
Thanks for positive vibes. I am reallllly good at handing munchkin back very quickly at end of day. One of the cats sits up really high each day looking down in disgust and this intrusion of serenity, one won't come out of my bedroom on those days that I babysit. Mama and I can forget about canasta!

How long before you have to return to work Izzieliz?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:15 pm
Hey girl -

Cat's have an amazing "look" of disapproval don't they! Mine turns his nose up to everyone, except me and one other. Hasn't got the time of day for anyone who doesn't feed him Rolling Eyes

Work - yeah - we have a tiny school and at the moment they have a Finance Officer from County coming in to do the bill paying / budget etc. School goes back next week - but as the fiscal year has just started - the budget can only really be done by one person - oh, well the Head does have a say I spose Shocked (nah)!!!! but in reality - I sort it out and she signs off on the paperwork about 6 months later Laughing . So unless I go back full-time, which I physically won't be able to do - added to the fact I live in the country and can't drive yet - who knows! Occupational Health won't allow me to go back full time to start off with coz I've been laying around for 2 months - so... I guess, when the financial stuff is sorted I can go back part-time and also work from home.

There has to be a lot of communication between me and the Head - and once I start back part-time then she can come by the house and we can work from here. Once I am more mobile, no worries. Miss the kids like heck, and we have so many plans on how to take the school forward - it's exciting times.

Also have the house move - so that's gonna be a little tiring - tho who knows again when that's gonna happen. All in good time I guess.

The school is also very "in - accessible" - i.e. not "toots" friendly - so need to ensure the "toots" are healed before any "little darlings" tread on them. So gonna have to sort my sleep pattern out too Laughing OH MY! That'll be fun - making myself go to bed at the appropriate time. Mind you, haven't slept in years - 4 actually - so, survive on little sleep - but really need a good 8 hours. Can't remember when that last happened!

Hey ho - soon life will return to "normality" - well, as much as Izzie normality allows. Work is the best - love my job, love my colleagues - so looking forward to being back with them. They're a good bunch of folk. Very Happy
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:22 pm
Well sounds interesting Izziliz - yeah I bet you miss the kids and comrades. Working from home can be good tho. Sounds like you are going to have a great environment to live/work in.

Just noticed the swallows returning to build and repair nests again in preparation for winter. OMG do the seasons go so fast.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:27 pm
Howdy Deedee and Izzie...
just got home from Gbaby's game. It was hilarious as usual. But COLD! It's April for heaven's sake. Shouldn't have to be wearing my coat and gloves at a game! But we are home and getting toasty.

I am going to finish getting the boys tucked in and then take a hot bath myself...sounds lovely!

Izzie - I love flats...so comfy - and sexy is an attitude baby :wink:

Hugs to all...
nitey nite!
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:40 pm
Nite missy - glad you enjoyed the game even tho cold. Bath sounds delish. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 08:14 pm
Nite crew!

Enjoy bath Missy. Have a big sleep xox Razz

Indeedee - have a great day today xox

Nite RH-DJ xox

Gonna try and settle for the nite. Weary now Exclamation

You guys are fab. Thanku xox
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 08:42 pm
Nite Izzieliz. ((xx))
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:12 pm
creeeeewwwww!!!!!! my day was fabulous though i culdnt find time toclimb on board..
I knew our captain would be upto something so i cudnt resist to peep in though!!! and man wat a job she had done..i peeped in eary morning and my husband saw the "parippu pradhaman" snap she had posted and he wudnt stop budgin till i get back to the kitchen and start making it! Laughing
well it was a day of visiting temples, having delicacies. Had a couple of hours work as well but still enoyed the rest of the time..
So Izzie..now all u have to do is make ur feet fit nd fine and cross th seas nd come over to kerala..
really nice to read ur recovery step by step..now as u start working frm home i thnk ull feel all th more better as goats lov to work they say!
lemme get around and play hide nd seek with teh eagle now..
rest of the crew thnk u so much for all ur wishes..uve really made by day
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 12:40 am
Hi verbivore was just cruising by and saw your comments, nice to know you had a fabulous day, trust your hubby enjoyed the parippu pradhaman you made him. Eagle is flying out again and will be hard to catch over the next 8 hours. Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 01:28 am
Morning crew and Happy New Year vbv. Sounds as though you had a fab time. Hey Beagle sweetie... How are you today?
Morning dd and Mis and special hugs to you Iz sis. My summerhouse is cool.will take a photo later for u to post hun xx
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 02:09 am
I think I missed say goodbye and goodnight to all so goodbye, goodnight, oh it's morning now so goodmorning.

slept soundly, sun is shining again and am about to take dog for walk and then venture into my daughter bedroom!

Verbivore glad you had a brilliant day, deedee cats are just so perceptive and real coool. Mismi sounds like you had fun at the game did they win? hope you had hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows to warm you up. Dutchy good travelling and take careX
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:27 am
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:33 am
Love you Izzie. Have a fab afternoon with Tulipxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:38 am
Hey Bean - will feed Tulip biscuits and tea - gonna go sit on the patio - it's just stunning here right now. Hope all is k with you baby-girl. Love you always - miss you like crazy - hey, can't we go buy our "girls big castle commune - room with a view, cushions and candles, G&T" on an island...... (well, only if it has a broadband connection a?) Laughing Laughing. Later sis xxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 07:05 am
Hi there!

I haven't got a lot to say this morning (believe it or not). I am just going to be in and out probably. I have a lot to do around the house today. Hugs to you all...hope your day is going well!

mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 07:06 am
Hey Missy - you have a good day girlie and we'll catch ya when we can. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 09:26 am
Hi girls just to let you know the Eagle is safely home again and heading to his cabin. Good night all will catch you in the morning. (((xox)))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 09:32 am
Night Sweet Dutchy rest well...and I forgive you. Razz :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 09:40 am
Thank your dear mismi, I will, feel so relieved. :wink:
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/19/2024 at 01:27:20